Questions
Showing results 2261 to 2280 of 3927

votes

answers

views

Can anyone tell me which casters to get for my 2x12 extension cabinet I use with my code 100 H, thanks.

asked 06 May 2019 at 07:10 AM

David Wells (20)

votes

answer

views

I recently just recieved my amp in the mail. I am tryint to get it registered online but cant seem to be able to find the serial number. Some help please?

asked 10 Dec 2017 at 03:42 PM

Zachary Neswick

votes

answers

views

I just did a update to the Code 50 and it still has different presets than the newer 100 ? Preset #9 on the 100 is called Classic Metal and on the 50 its called American 60's. this makes me wonder if it truly took the update???

edited 18 Oct 2017 at 01:15 AM

Nate Carlson

asked 13 Oct 2017 at 07:41 PM

Nate Carlson

votes

answer

views

WHY IS THERE NO DELETE OR RESET BUTTON ON GATEWAY APP TO REMOVE PRESETS WE DONT LIKE OR PUT ON BY MISTAKE?

asked 17 Oct 2020 at 08:59 PM

Terry Lowe

votes

answers

views

Has anyone found a preset or come close to she sells sanctuary by the cult sound. !

asked 12 Apr 2018 at 07:14 PM

martin jones

votes

answers

views

I have/had a Code 50 that was crashing when I saved a preset. I called Marshall support and they arranged for the amp to be collected. They called me a few days later and said they're experiencing the same issue, but they didn't have the part they need so they sent me a brand new one.

However, I've just received the replacement and it has the same issue. The man I spoke to on the phone said it had been tested before they sent it to me so I re-read the manual to check I wasn't doing anything wrong but I'm certain I'm not. 

I've uploaded a video of the issue to youtube here: 

EDIT: Looks like links aren't allowed. It's at youtube dot com/watch?v=HWUFDVkAN2Y

I've posted this message on here, because I first emailed contactus@marshall.com but didn't receive a response. When I phoned the customer services number the man I spoke to arranged collection straight away which was great but I'm not sure how to proceed now that the replacement also has the same issue.

I love the Marshall brand but I'm not confident I won't have the same issue with another replacement. I can't return it to the retailer either because I first purchased it over a year ago.

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

edited 23 Sep 2021 at 01:49 PM

Grant James

asked 23 Sep 2021 at 01:47 PM

Grant James

votes

answer

views

I seem to be having the same issues that a lot of people have reported, where I cannot get the Marshall Gateway app to connect to my Code 25. I've only had the amp for about a week and I cannot get the app to see it. ? 

I can connect to the amp via Bluetooth using my phone (Pixel 3a, Android 11) and whilst connected, can use it as a BT speaker to play music from Spotify. However, nothing I do seems to get the app to connect to the amplifier. 

-I've updated the amp to the latest firmware using my laptop/web browser. 
-I've followed all the instructions in the Bluetooth Connectivity Troubleshooter to the letter (CODE - Gateway Bluetooth Connection Troubleshooting - my.marshall.com)

No matter what I do, or what order I install/uninstall/connect, the app will not see the amplifier. Everything works otherwise - I'm able to apply Patches from ? using a USB connection - and the amp sounds great. I'd just like to be able to control it from my phone.

edited 03 Oct 2021 at 01:11 AM

Harleigh Maguire

asked 16 Sep 2021 at 03:16 AM

Harleigh Maguire

votes

answer

views

i have watched all the videos on this but still dont get it .

If i download one of the user presets  from My Marshall does it replace one of the 100 already there  ,or is there extra space that becomes available? and if saving to gateway does it have to replace one of those as when i open gateway library there are just 0-99 ,does this number keep going up?

asked 14 Oct 2020 at 09:29 PM

Terry Lowe

votes

answer

views

Hello,
Which cable should I use to connect DSL Emulated out with an audio interface: mono, stereo, balanced?
Regards

DSL

asked 29 Aug 2020 at 05:59 AM

Andrei Maksimov

votes

answer

views

Hi,

Is there a dust cover that will fit my Origin 50 head in the Marshall shop? Thanks. 

asked 04 Jul 2020 at 07:32 AM

Mat Ferron

votes

answer

views

Hi, I have been trying to download the gateway app onto my Sony experia L1 but when I go to the app store it comes up with a message that says gateway is incompatible with my device. Is there a way for me to get gateway on my device? 

asked 17 Apr 2018 at 12:49 PM

jared studholme

votes

answer

views

Well as per title,

I own a marshal monitor 2 anc. But whenever I connect through bluetooth to a pc the sound is terrible - as if the whole bass channel is removed. I've reconnected using the given cable and sound is indeed beautiful and full that way. But with just bluetooth it's as if the sound is "squeezed" and I hear no bass. Even worse than my cheap 2 dollar earplugs.

I am using a pc btw, I don't do mobile phones.

asked 13 Feb 2021 at 06:03 PM

Paul Weijtens

votes

answer

views

The first issue was no bluetooth communication with my Ipad. I now use a Kindle fire and it's working great. Now I will be playing a preset and the volume drops out to almost nothing. Has anybody discovered a fix? This is a Code 25 I really want to love this amp because when it works it's great. The problems it has are making me fall out of love fast. I expected a lot more from Marshall, I have almost all Yamaha product and never have problems.

asked 20 May 2020 at 01:31 AM

Larry Cann

votes

answers

views

Hi, my marshall code 25 has a bluetooth issue. It's failing and cuting the sound when i take the cellphone at 2 meters from it. I've already updated it, but it still happening. What can i do to solve it?

asked 23 Dec 2018 at 05:05 PM

Lucas Oliveira

votes

answer

views

Hi, anyone can help? my Marshall Stanmore Bluetooth Speaker stop working. The red power light is on but no sound coming out, neither via the Bluetooth connection nor the input 1 and 2 with audio cable. I can still connect the speaker via Bluetooth but there are no sound coming out of the speaker. Any idea what's wrong? Please help!

asked 15 Sep 2021 at 06:26 PM

henri seng

votes

answer

views

I have 2 cabs,   2x12(16 Ohms 100w) and 4x12(8 Ohms 240w).

In Code 100h manual, says the speaker output is MINIMUM 8ohms load. I can use my 16 ohms cab without harm the amp head or the cab itself?

I'm getting trouble in the 4x12 transportation, the 2x12 is way lighter. Until now I'm only using the 8Ohms cab in the code 100h.

asked 22 Mar 2021 at 02:04 PM

Gabriel Salvi

votes

answer

views

I'm thinking to buy an amplifier wich is relatively low cost, and the vs100H seems to be a good candidate.

Since I'm looking for the possibility of having a 3 way pedal switch:  clean, rhythm and lead, and the vs100 has 3 channels, I was asking myself if it auctually supports a 3 way led pedal like the MRMPM3E, or the MR-PEDL00021??

Any help would be appreciated :).

Any suggest of another low budget but good sounding amplifier would be appreciated too!

edited 04 Nov 2019 at 09:27 PM

Milo Valle

asked 04 Nov 2019 at 09:23 PM

Milo Valle

votes

answer

views

Does the programmable footswitch have tap delay capabilities? If not, how can I achieve that?

asked 24 Sep 2018 at 02:11 AM

Jamie Carter (16)

votes

answer

views

i dont know how to upload  some of my presets to the marshall forum...any detailed instructions would be appreciated

asked 15 Oct 2017 at 03:52 PM

john cartelli

votes

answers

views

Can anyone id this serial number 

A14521

asked 18 Mar 2019 at 01:26 PM

Gary Nelson
Showing results 2261 to 2280 of 3927
Loading - please wait...