Questions
Showing results 2421 to 2440 of 3925

votes

answers

views

Hi!

Can you advise please ? How can I configure two presets/chanels for one knob in the footswitches? I need to switch two presets with oneknob?

for example : Rhythm guitar to solo (different chanel with the addition of an effect through FX Loop) and back to the Rhythm  mode?  

asked 17 Feb 2020 at 12:05 PM

Marat Sadvakassov

votes

answers

views

Will a firmware update get rid of the hum associated with the Code amps?

I have the Code 100 combo.

Thanx,

Bobby

edited 26 Jun 2019 at 08:53 PM

bobby fritz

asked 26 Jun 2019 at 08:53 PM

bobby fritz

votes

answer

views

What are the steps to Backup my presets & patches on MyLibrary?

What are the steps to then load my presets to a friends Code 100?

asked 26 Feb 2019 at 04:31 AM

Mike Trzeciak

votes

answer

views

I have all my Rammstein Albums ripped straight from the cds and I cant play them back? the app keeps telling me it is crashing as soon as I hit the ok for the amp to play it back. this is my second code 100h that actually ahs working bluetooth. thankfully I was given a replacement but I now suffer from this condition. I cannot play my own owned music and mp3 files from Fl studio to my amp. I buy a 100 watt head and cant annoy my neighbors??? 

asked 03 Dec 2018 at 06:55 AM

adrian MOREno (1)

votes

answers

views

Hello.

I have a Code 50 amplifer bought 1 year ago. Today the amplifer has stopped working. The display blinks and no amplifer function works. You can not go back to factory settings. I play rarely on the amplifer 2 times a month. Please help.

Best regards

Michal Przepiora 

asked 23 May 2018 at 07:15 PM

Michal Przepiora

votes

answer

views

Good morning Marshall team.
I have the Marshall code 50 for a few weeks and am really excited about the sound flexibility of the amp.
Unfortunately works with me gateway app on my Samsung Galaxy S5 mini.
I was able to establish a connection via Bluetooth and also transfer music but with the gateway app I could not connect.
Few can I use the presses from the Manuel phone.
Now I have but a week ago of Samsung an updates to the Android version 6.0.1 received.
Although the version is higher, I now get the message on the app,
(Your device is not compatible with this version) and can not install the app anymore.
It would be nice if there was a solution for this.
Otherwise I am as already described fully excited and would also still the top part 100W
To consider.

With kind regards.

Peter Niederer

asked 11 Mar 2017 at 06:59 PM

Peter Niederer (1)

votes

answers

views

There a many questions on this forum about the irritating noise with Code 25 and Code 50.  However, it happens via the speaker only, not via the headphone connection. The presets sounds very nice in that situation. Can you explain?

Because of the noise issue I just use the Natural sound and add FX pedal effects. No noise at all. But that is not the way I want to use the Code 25. I want to use the presets.

asked 27 Apr 2020 at 03:15 PM

Jan Ronday

votes

answers

views

Hello all to all new to fourm actually its my first time on and asking a question. I just got a used G100R CD and it did not come with a footswitch so does anyone know which footswitch I should buy. I would like it to operate  all the channels on the amp or should I just saw what is the right footswitch for this amp. Thanks

asked 04 Nov 2017 at 08:07 PM

Tim Camp

votes

answer

views

Hi,

I have updated the firmware and it has totally messed with my amp. Footswitch is intermittent, bluetooth is awful. Anyone had a similar issue?

asked 21 Jan 2021 at 08:58 PM

Roy Bastin

votes

answer

views

Hi,

I have a Marshall 9200 poweramp (Dual mono-bloc) that I am having problems with. Channel A works fine, but when I turn on Channel B, I get no output, but rather I get this low pitched buzzing sound that becomes louder and louder. (Both channels work independently of each other, as in Channel A runs 4 6L6GC tubes and Channel B runs another 4 tubes)

Also, Channel B's tubes glow blue when it is turned on. (I never turn Channel B longer than 30 seconds after that buzzing sound starts) I was wondering whether it was a blown tube or whether it is something more sinister at work, i.e. a blown transformer.

FYI, the amp doesn't trip the fuse, but rather the tubes just immediately glow blue, like the gas in the tubes is on fire or something.

Thanks for your help guys.

darmowe dzwonki na telefon

edited 30 Oct 2020 at 06:09 AM

Leffler Hirthe

asked 26 Oct 2020 at 07:48 AM

Leffler Hirthe

votes

answers

views

Hello,

I'm having a problem when I recording my guitar.

My recording guitar setup is:

Gibson Les Paul Studio -> Bugera 333xl Infinium Head Amp (with instrument cable)

Bugera 333xl Infinium loudpeaker output -> Active DI Box Behringer Ultra-G (with speaker cable)

Active DI Box Behringer Ultra-G Direct Link -> Marshall 4x12 MX412B (with speaker cable)

Active DI Box Behringer Ultra-G Output -> Presonus Studio Live AR16 USB Mixer (XLR cable)

I'm using Logic Pro X Software.

I record a guitar riff in Logic Pro x as audio track (audio_1) and then i want to record a second guitar like a fill guitar or lead guitar (audio_2).

To record audio2 i turn on audio1 to listen the guitar riff.

When i’m gonna listen the audio2 in solo mode besides the lead guitar I can listen the sound of my audio1 with very low volume but i can listen it to

Can you help me with this problem please ?

Best regards

asked 29 Mar 2020 at 10:06 AM

André Leandro

votes

answer

views

so i bought a marshall code 50 a few months ago, and now it doesn't work the light flashes on and off when i turn it on but no text is showing it just blinks on and off. the sound doesnt work nothing. 

asked 03 Oct 2019 at 10:25 PM

nahum Ortiz

votes

answer

views

where are you suposed to register your warranty for my code 212 speaker cab.

asked 27 May 2019 at 01:35 PM

Colin Robinson

votes

answer

views

how can i connect code 50 to my computer.

asked 13 Feb 2022 at 09:38 PM

ahmet öztürk

votes

answers

views

Hello

I have an issues when sometimes saving an editted patch on the Android gateway app V1.5.5.

Sometimes some settings (noticibly the gain and volume) do not save and those settings revert back to the previous settings for the patch you are overwritting.

It doesnt seem to matter if you are editing settings in Preset or Library mode. When you click the Save button those settings dont always save and instantly jump back to the previous settings.

Thanks

asked 06 Mar 2021 at 09:38 PM

Joliet Jake (126)

votes

answer

views

Can I use my iPad too update firmware for code 25 .

asked 01 Jul 2020 at 03:07 PM

jack allen

votes

answers

views

HELP followed the promtps cant get it to connect

asked 06 Sep 2017 at 08:14 PM

adrian jones

votes

answer

views

Hello, 

I recently found a JCM900 4500 series hi-gain dual reverb in mint condition. The serial is Y38091---I know that it was made in 1990, I was just curious past the "Y" what the remaining five digits might pertain to? I was really just intrigued by reading the history of these and was wondering if mine is one of the first few produced and if it would be possible to find out what tubes and components were used on this one. Also, is it possible to get a copy of the original manual? 

Thanks for any and all help! I love my 900.

asked 18 Feb 2021 at 04:24 PM

adam capps

votes

answers

views

Hi there..

purchased a code 100 head and 212 cab from a guy on ebay.. sadly there is a lot of feed coming from the loud speaker output, reading into this, it's been a bit of a problem for you.. 

Any idea when you lot are back from lockdown, so I can pop in to have it looked at...

Many thanks..

Simon 

asked 09 Apr 2020 at 11:25 PM

Simon Rogers

votes

answer

views

Hi Guys,

Can I connect the Mooer 002 preamp to the code 50 input? In this case, Code 50 has the native channel preamp disabled.

Can this damage code 50?

Thanks

asked 25 Feb 2020 at 10:53 AM

Filipe Penido (10)
Showing results 2421 to 2440 of 3925
Loading - please wait...