Questions
Showing results 2441 to 2460 of 3926

votes

answers

views

Is there any option to change volume with the PEDL 90008 ?

I know that it is possible to change volume by editing different presets. 

But I want to know if there is a way to change the volume with other methods.

Would be great if there were an FX  to change volume in switch mode.

asked 13 Nov 2019 at 04:33 PM

Wolles Berserk

votes

answers

views

Has anyone any settings for Rory Gallagher or Derek Trucks Slide?

asked 13 Nov 2019 at 09:04 AM

David CARTER

votes

answer

views

How do I reset my code 50 foot switch to it's factory settings? 

asked 08 Jun 2019 at 07:05 PM

Michael Michels

votes

answers

views

Got myself what i thought could be the greatest idea of an amp,Origin 20h.  looks awesome , plenty of clean , Too much clean , i can t seem to get gain and dirt out of it , i tried with Humbuckers seymour"s Pearly gates, and Aph-1 ( little gain but just to mention )  and with my strat with ssl-1 and ssl-5 it was cleaner than my fender Blues junior  ??  is there a way i can get it to growl more , change tubes? what should i put in  to get it the meanest ? i reallythought i could drive it better , oh yes and the treble, mid , bass, no big difference there also .  Not sure i want to invest to much in case there is no significative results.  what should i do to get real gainy dirt, please don t answer me to by a jcm900. cheers

asked 12 Nov 2020 at 04:12 AM

Rick Goy

votes

answer

views

Went through as instructed. Bluetooth seeings screen on phone set at 'scan for devices'. Pressed both 'rev' and 'power' buttons. Amp displays 'Bluetooth pairing enabled' followed by a 10 digit pairing code. But my phone simply won't find the amp. The phone is a Sony ZX1 with latest Oreo software.

Tried the same process with my wife's handset which is a Samsung galaxy 5.

No amp is found on that device either with the same process. 

Not sure what's left to try  

Any advice 

asked 19 Aug 2018 at 08:18 AM

Damian Rennie

votes

answers

views

HELP followed the promtps cant get it to connect

asked 06 Sep 2017 at 08:14 PM

adrian jones

votes

answer

views

Hello, 

I recently found a JCM900 4500 series hi-gain dual reverb in mint condition. The serial is Y38091---I know that it was made in 1990, I was just curious past the "Y" what the remaining five digits might pertain to? I was really just intrigued by reading the history of these and was wondering if mine is one of the first few produced and if it would be possible to find out what tubes and components were used on this one. Also, is it possible to get a copy of the original manual? 

Thanks for any and all help! I love my 900.

asked 18 Feb 2021 at 04:24 PM

adam capps

votes

answers

views

asked 22 May 2020 at 03:47 PM

mirchell bicheline

votes

answers

views

Why are some people being told that the DI out on a Origin 20 is balanced line level output? (Me for one) and yet other people are being told it is an unbalanced and I take it not line level output? 

I have spent quite a bit (for me not for Marshall) money on your products and am less than impressed with this aspect of aftercare.

would someone at Marshall's end sort this out please. I can't be the only one that feels let down and contemplating never buying Marshall again.

could someone please confirm what the DI out is (balanced/unbalanced, line level or not). Certainly if this had been pre-sales advice I be returning the product (and be entitled to), it's not what I expect from a well known and respected brand.

alistair

asked 03 Apr 2020 at 04:06 AM

Alistair James

votes

answer

views

Hello,

I have a Marshall Code50 amp and I purchased the optional footswitch with it. Lately it is doing some pretty crazy things. I could be in bank B1, but when I tap B2, B1 will start flashing in the window and then start scrolling up the alphabet by itself (C1, D1, E1, etc.). Sometimes I do a light tap to change banks but it goes into switch mode instead. Other times it seems to be working normally, but when I look back down the bank will be flashing. Selecting another bank (or exit) doesn’t have any affect and the only way to reset is to unplug the footswitch and plug it back in.

This has started happening on a daily basis. What’s going on?

Thanks,

asked 08 Sep 2019 at 01:56 AM

wayne schwisow (15)

vote

answers

views

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to achieve that “Bridge Of Sighs” tone? I’m using the Code 50. Thanks.

asked 31 Jul 2018 at 04:10 PM

Kevin Towns (35)

votes

answers

views

Where is the air intake and exhaust on the MG Carbon Fibre series? I own both the MG30CFX and MG50CFX combos ― and because both of these units are completely closed and are fitting with cooling fans ― where (and how) does the air circulate? ― I never hear a fan running when operating the MG30CFX combo. And is the MG100HCFX head fitted with a cooling fan as well?

edited 14 Sep 2017 at 02:56 PM

Jimmy Pratt (2)

asked 21 Dec 2016 at 11:15 AM

Jimmy Pratt (2)

votes

answer

views

Hello,

Gateway works  without problems on my Code 50 Amp up to yesterday 06th October 2020!

Amp is not often used, bought new on November 2018. Also checked  for the latest update for this Amp on 06th October 2020.

Android Device is Samsung Galaxy S8, version 9, latest update 01st September 2020.

Several times i have again and again downloaded the Gateway App en have several times tried to get bluetooth connection between Amp with device and between device and Amp.  Bluetooth connection between Amp and Device no problem. Is connected for streaming audio to the Amp. But no succesfull to connect App with the Amp. Tried over and over conform all the instructions on the Marshallwebsite /troubleshoooting.

Very, very strange that App is not working anymore!

Who can give me the solution to solve this very strange problem which give me headaches?

asked 07 Oct 2020 at 07:29 PM

Fred Beumer

votes

answer

views

I just purchased a CODE 50. This is my first amp. Only one ear works on my headphones. I have tried a couple of headphones with the same result. Is this normal or do I need to get different headphones?

asked 07 Mar 2020 at 02:56 AM

Norm Gifford

votes

answer

views

Je viens de recevoir le Marshall CODE 25 et j'ai essyé de l'utiliser directement.

Plusieurs critiques :

- Aucun manuel papier

- Pourquoi utuliser un Mini USB Type B (souvent utilisé pour les caméras, les appareils photos ou les manettes de console de jeux) quasi plus utilisé, et surtout pas fourni ?
Pourquoi pas un Micro USB Type B (répendu partout) ou usb normal, voir usb type C dans ce cas là c'est le futur ...

-Les vidéos tuto sur le site ne sont pas assez complètes.
Par exemple le playback ... Je n'y arrive pas.
-
C'est dommage de devoir remplacer des resets d'usine pour mettre celles que l'on créé, ou alors il y aurait fallut un autre moyen sans passer via PC ou Smartphone... Il y aurait dû avoir quelques pistes prévues, ou un port usb, micro usb pour mettre une carte mémoire.
-
Pareil pour le pédalier pas de manuel papier, un peu chaud à comprendre au début sans explications.

J'éspère que vous pourrez me renseigner.

Pour n'y a t'il pas une notice, un manuel, papier ( voir un PDF via internet) qui explique tout le fonctionnement les mamip' comment utiliser toutes les commandes de cet ampli, simplement.
Et pourquoi ce port USB ??? et aucun OUTPUT ...

asked 01 Nov 2019 at 05:31 AM

bussi damien

votes

answers

views

Hi All

was wondering if there is any patch settings for , Long train running or any reggie settings

Thanks in advance

asked 24 Feb 2018 at 11:50 AM

martin jones

votes

answers

views

just got an iPad Pro through my job and would live to try and record my code 25 using the micro usb output. Anyone know how I can do this? Does anyone make a cable with a male micro usb on one end and a male lightning connector on the othe end? Do I need a specific interface or can I use some kind of adapter? Can't seem to easily find anything on the ole interwebs about how to do this. TIA. 

asked 30 Jun 2017 at 03:09 AM

david neely

votes

answers

views

Well as per title, I do not own a smartphone capable of using that app. So how do I use the equalizer? I bought the marshall monitor 2 for the equalizer as well as the ability to play over blue tooth from my laptop.

Is there some trick I am missing, there seems to be no manual included or a disk for drivers I can install?

asked 13 Feb 2021 at 01:57 AM

Paul Weijtens

votes

answer

views

Hi,

i would like to use my code 25 as a speaker for singing. What would be a good setting for this please ? Thx !

asked 18 Dec 2020 at 03:50 PM

fabien corneillie

votes

answer

views

Hi,

I have a Nokia 6.1 running latest Android 9. Downloaded and installed app on sd card and it does not even start up, just a black screen.

Is the app not compatible with this phone and anroid version?

asked 06 Nov 2019 at 08:28 AM

Craig Larsen
Showing results 2441 to 2460 of 3926
Loading - please wait...