Questions
Showing results 2641 to 2660 of 3921

votes

answer

views

Hello!

I am using Marshall CODE as input/output audio interface with DAW software. I plug in headphones into Marshall CODE and It works fine, so I can hear sound from DAW. But at the same time I hear direct sound from CODE in my headphones.

I mean as a result I have double sound in my headphones: sound from DAW + direct sound from CODE.

Is it some way to turn off direct sound from CODE in headphones just to hear only sound from DAW (audio interface output)?

asked 17 Jun 2021 at 09:09 AM

Vik Sam

votes

answers

views

I have a AVT150,  footswitch stolen!!!

Am looking for a replacement but retailers telling me that it is no-longer in production.  This is the 6-button configuration.  My question:

- can I buy one from Marshall

- is there a 3rd party or compatible option

- is there a spec/schematic that I can use to build one

asked 25 Feb 2020 at 05:54 AM

Randol Tucker

votes

answer

views

Guys, I need your opinion - which one is more suitable and why - Marshall Kilburn or Kilburn II? Any recommendation will be appreciated.

asked 16 Apr 2019 at 05:29 PM

sebastian shaw

votes

answer

views

I had been getting this strange, horrible sound out of my Marshall JVM 410c while it was warming up on standby, and I thought maybe it was picking up a random signal from somewhere...(I live in a beehive of an apartment complex)...Anyway, today, I decided I would record the sounds on my iPad so I could get some professional help. After I turned the amp on, about 30seconds in, it started that noise again...after about another minute, I took the amp off standby...I had it on OD1 orange mode, when all of a sudden, I saw a flash of light from the back of the amp...and BAM! It scared the crap out of me! What happened! Did I blow a transformer or a fuse or something??? I was heartbroken! I know something is seriously wrong with my amp. It won't sound a note. It's completely silent....What happened? What did I do? Please help! I paid too many pennies for this amp to go out like this! BooHoo! Thanks, all! Any advice, opinions, suggestions would be greatly appreciated! I love this amp but it needs help!!!

asked 21 Mar 2018 at 01:12 AM

Vincent McCauley

votes

answer

views

I recently bought a barely used mg102cfx. I had been using the line out with headphones, it was kinda quiet, which was weird, but I let it go. I decided to try and get loud since I had a day home alone and.... nothing. Is this a common issue? I tried different cords, ran a single input with no fx chain, etc. and I couldn't get any sound out of it at all. Any advice? Can it be fixed?

asked 12 Jun 2020 at 11:01 AM

David Lawler

votes

answer

views

Hi there! What can it be, when sometimes i turn on my amp the channels simply don't response, there is no led light and no sound. But when i plug a footswitch out, led and sound start to be functional. So it rarely occurs, but still occurs. Should i worry about it? Footswitch itself works properly by the way.

asked 19 Feb 2021 at 04:34 PM

Wayne Howlett

votes

answer

views

I just got these MID ANCs and pretty excited about it.

But a weird thing happen, I was using the headphones on my computer (which was Windows 10 Pro) , it can be used smoothly.

When I switched to my phone, all of a sudden, when I activate ANC mode, the sounds goes louder for a split second, and then came back to normal. When I inactivate the ANC mode, nothing changes. I really want to know what

happened?

asked 10 Dec 2020 at 03:37 PM

Son Trinh

votes

answers

views

How do I record using the emulated out on my DSL1? Do I disconect the speaker when using this or will the speaker cut out when I plug in the emulated out?

asked 10 Jan 2021 at 04:47 PM

Eric Nielsen

votes

answer

views

I have been searching the internet for a few days and and narrowed down to these two as my first Bluetooth speaker. I still haven't been able to decide or find out which one is better.

I am a casual listener but I am still looking for something which sounds the best for under $300. I don't care much for water resistance or other stuff and will be using the speaker exclusively indoors.

I mostly listen to metal/rock and sometimes blues as well. Kinda prefer bass but not at the expense of vocals.

Both of them are priced very similarly so having a hard time deciding.

Which one should I buy?

Pls help!

asked 12 Jun 2019 at 12:37 PM

Tovino Thomas

votes

answers

views

Good morning, just bought a code 25 after having updated the firmware to version 1.46 the amplifier sounds very low and distorted with a lot of background noise.... i asked the dealer the substitution but even with the new one same thing happened, already tried reset and to overwrite the firmware tried changing the usb micro b cable, and tried on two computers....

what should i do?

thank you in advance.

edited 11 Jul 2022 at 04:35 PM

Antonio Como

asked 11 Jul 2022 at 04:18 PM

Antonio Como

votes

answer

views

Will a splitter be able to connect the sound from both laptop and speaker and be able to use the bass,treble,volume controls on the speaker? 

asked 29 Oct 2021 at 01:51 AM

Yoseph Dagim

votes

answer

views

i have try all the suggest from the support, re-install, re-boot, everything but nothing happens...someone has have same problems? and what have you done?

Tks a lot

Arturo

asked 02 Feb 2020 at 10:24 AM

Arturo Attardi

votes

answer

views

asked 10 May 2019 at 05:21 PM

Victor santos

votes

answer

views

Directly, I want to enter a numerial parameter, for example using key pad windows on Gateway application, when I setup some parameter. How can I do?

asked 08 Dec 2018 at 09:16 AM

Morimasa Matsuda (1)

votes

answer

views

Hello   Hello

I have a code 50 , my question is ? What apen  if I swith off the power amp and choose a 

Plexi preamp ???  , does the power amp fallow the preamp that I choose

EX: fender=fender , plexi=plexi , dsl=dsl

edited 07 Mar 2018 at 08:43 PM

Rénald Chrétien

asked 05 Mar 2018 at 02:15 PM

Rénald Chrétien

votes

answers

views

Hey Guys, 

So in the last year I've developed a "guilty pleasure " listening to Pierce The Veil. I can't stand the vocals all the time. But I'll be damned, they can play well, and put together pretty decent songs.  Anyway I'm trying to simulate there tone. I know they record using a "1959 Marshall super lead" thas been moded. Can someone help me creat a preset ????

asked 04 Mar 2018 at 12:52 PM

Cesar Acosta

votes

answers

views

Last reharsal my guitar simply stoped working in the middle of a song, after like 5 seconds that I turned off/on  it started to work again but then after 2 songs it stoped working again, this time turning off/on didnt solve the problem, I was despered, checked all cables and everything was fine, then sudently started to work again until the last songs of the reharsal, without I doing anything (?). When it  happened again in the last 2 songs, the bassist said "man you amp is blinking", and I saw the display flashing for a couple of seconds and then the sound stoped again.

I've tested the power outlet, speaker cable, power cable and guitar(p10) cables, they all working fine, seems something on the amp. Next month  my band got our first gig to play, in a small open air party, and I'm afraid it will happen again, bcause last month it occured 2 times, but turning off/on solved the problem, this time dont.

I'm from Brazil and I don't know if you have customer support here, I imported my amp from another country(didn't find any oficial store nearby to buy on Brazil).

asked 30 Jun 2022 at 07:56 PM

Gabriel Salvi

votes

answer

views

Hello, All:  I have a CODE 50, about 18 months old.  I usually play a "clean" preset, like JTM45, and when I take a break from playing and come back, the preset sounds like it has had distortion induced and/or gain set higher.  This can happen in just a few minutes, or when I leave the amp turned on overnight.  To rememdy, I turn the preset selector know one click right or left, and it clears it up.  I've heard of one other person who has this problem, too.  Anyone else out there experience this?  If so, do you now of any "permanent" remedies?  TIA!

asked 13 Oct 2021 at 09:50 PM

Paul Hinchman

votes

answer

views

I recently purchased another Marshall amplifier and can't figure how to register it online. Where on the website do I go to do so? Thanks Walter.

asked 19 Apr 2021 at 01:34 AM

Walter Merrick

votes

answer

views

I have a 25 amp code and I have been trying to pair of with my fire tablet. The tablet recognises it but won't connect. 

I have no problems connecting it to my iPhone which I normally use but the tablet would handy so my 10 year old son could use it when I'm at work. 

Can any one help?

asked 24 Feb 2021 at 10:22 PM

nigel hannon
Showing results 2641 to 2660 of 3921
Loading - please wait...