Questions
Showing results 2821 to 2840 of 3928

votes

answer

views

I just got my marshal code 100h used from guitar center and everything works eccept that its realy realy quiet. I tried factory reset and and mesing arould with the optins but nothings working; and yes i did check the volume and master knob. What should I do?  

asked 01 Nov 2018 at 11:49 PM

Jaxon Kendrick

votes

answers

views

Hi,

I am unable to connect the Marshall speaker with my mobile device. If anyone knows the steps, please share the procedure. It will be very helpful for me.

edited 05 May 2021 at 05:42 AM

Brett Gardner

asked 05 May 2021 at 05:40 AM

Brett Gardner

votes

answer

views

Sorry because my Englis is not very good.

I have a problem : The Marshall Gateway is no longer available on Google Play ... how can I download it?

asked 07 Dec 2020 at 11:10 PM

Rolando Florentin

votes

answers

views

I can't update my Profile since the Birthdate function on  your website  keeps returning an error! Therefore I can't updte my profile. Please Fix this and let me know when I can updte my profile properly.

Dr, James Waldron,  Brithdate 03/30/1943

email to jwaldron007@verizon.net.

Thank you,

Dr. James Waldron

asked 06 Dec 2017 at 06:51 AM

James Waldron

vote

answers

views

So I have had a new CODE25 for about four months, and two weeks ago it suddently started to go silent after playing a few minutes. No sound at all, very suddenly. Lights all still on, screen on (though maybe dimmed), and it won't recover until I power it down and restart--and then it may or may not play for a few minutes more after that. Didn't seem like an overheating issue (I rarely play that loud, and at the time I was using a sweet clean preset).

I've updated the firmware and still have the problem. I'm in Hawaii, and I'm not sure there's a Marshall warranty place here to do any work on it. Am I stuck returning it? Is this a common problem?

I absolutely love this thing, I'd hate to have to abandon it for poor dependability reasons.

Sean

asked 14 Jun 2022 at 06:23 AM

SEAN OMALLEY (1)

votes

answers

views

Hi all,

finally tried out how much an open back of my Code 100C would affect the sound of the amp. Surprise: The change is very subtle imo. The combo comes a little bit more "alive", a little bit more "airy", but the change was not so significant as I expected.

To avoid an irreversible modification I first just removed the whole backplate. Then - while I was playing - my son put the plate in and removed it again severeal times. "Open" the amp sounded as good as ever, (I didn't notice a change of sound) but when my son closed the back the sound became slightly "muddier".

Now I'm discussing with myself whether it's worth the effort to modify the backplate or not. If I do so I would only saw out either a rectangle 40 to 20 (or 30) cm or - alternatively - 5 or 6 holes with a diameter of about 10 cm.

I know there was a related thread here, but maybe some of you have made some further experience with this.

Greets!

asked 08 May 2022 at 02:06 PM

Mark Lüttger (32)

votes

answers

views

I've had the Marshall Code 100 for about 4 years, never done a firmware update and am having trouble connecting the head to my pc. I'm trying through Chrome and Edge, I've downloaded the Marshall utility, started with FX/MOD/REV....nothing...no connection.

Is the ONLY way to get a firmware update through the USB/tiny old outdated plug?  I'm guessing with all the technology involved with this amp, there should be another way no?

asked 28 Apr 2022 at 11:02 PM

Scott Toepfer

votes

answer

views

Hallo.I just bought a brand new Marshall Origin 50 h and the power scalling is not working.5-10 or 50 watts sounds the same.No sound or volume difference.

How can i solve the problem.I think the amp is locked on 5 watts or 10 cause my other 15 watt amps are sounding louder

asked 16 Oct 2021 at 07:08 AM

Bill Markos

votes

answer

views

i connected mt amp to my computer using  a mini usb cable but it says its not connected

USB

asked 21 Dec 2020 at 09:20 AM

Zvi Hernik

votes

answer

views

My 3 month old CODE 50 does strange static noises and cracks when it's connected to my PC with a jack. It happens while connecting it both to a DAC and a motherboard, but it doesn't happen when i connect it with the same cable to my phone, or my laptop. The amp is awesome but this thing annoys me so much. 

asked 29 Mar 2020 at 11:37 AM

Luis Gutiérrez

votes

answers

views

Hi, Is there somewhere to find the lessons once offered on this site?

asked 27 Nov 2017 at 03:48 PM

Edward Rauber

votes

answers

views

im using garage band and it records but the issue i have is that it doesnt record my code presets . it doesnt sound the way im hearing it from the amp. if i disable the plug ins it just sounds like electronic mess. if i record just a audio track from usb out from the code it sounds like an electronic sound and not the sound of my amp. i can hear it combine with my amp when i turn the plug ins on put its not what i want. help ?

asked 24 Jul 2022 at 06:38 PM

Sean Eaves

votes

answer

views

Hello, i play on my marshall code 25 with a mobile phone app in bluetooth "songsterr" , it allow me to have the guitar sound on my amp with some other instrument from my mobile phone, when i use the usb cable to record on my computer , only the guitar sound is recorded on laptop, can you help me to have on the computer all the music from the amp on the computer : guitar and music from "songsterr " directly   

asked 16 Feb 2021 at 08:26 PM

olivier valeyre

votes

answers

views

Hi,

I have some electrical power fluctuations, also some unexpected power down so I was thinking to plug the amplifier into a UPS unit (e.g. CyberPower BR1000ELCD, 1000VA, 600W)

Q: is it ok or the amplifier will be damaged if used in this way ? 

Thanks in advance!

Best regards,

Adrian

asked 26 Nov 2020 at 08:01 PM

Adrian Stoican

votes

answers

views

i have just bought my code25( oct2020) and see that we need to update firmware when needed , how do i know or find out which version my amp has ? i see that my gateway app shows me i have 1.5 so why doesnt that when connected to amp tell me which version of firmware the amp is runningi  surely updates should be like on iphone you get a reminder?

asked 17 Oct 2020 at 11:10 AM

Terry Lowe

votes

answers

views

What is the best preset for AC/DC? I have an SG.

asked 04 May 2020 at 11:41 PM

Mike Clark

votes

answer

views

my code 50 it freezes, sometimes it doesnt sound and sometimes it sounds but it doesnt respond..  its new

asked 29 Dec 2019 at 06:50 PM

Alexander Garcia

votes

answer

views

asked 02 Dec 2018 at 10:34 PM

Peter Kneale

votes

answers

views

HI 

Everytime i go to upload a preset it comes back with an internal server error? It publishes to my library but not the user preset section. Whats the go there?

Cheers

edited 17 Sep 2018 at 12:01 AM

Whitedog \m/

asked 16 Sep 2018 at 11:55 PM

Whitedog \m/

votes

answers

views

Can anyone suggest a preset or make one for the incredible Robin Trower tone.
Bridge of Sighs or Daydream

asked 10 Mar 2018 at 03:48 PM

Mark Solsberg
Showing results 2821 to 2840 of 3928
Loading - please wait...