Questions
Showing results 3101 to 3120 of 3915

votes

answer

views

I recently noticed on my marshall amp an additional audio jack port thats beside the port for the headphone jack that i use my headphones with, I wonder what it is used for does anyone have an answer? 

the amplifier in question is the marshall MG10G

asked 08 Jan 2022 at 08:32 PM

mix U.

votes

answers

views

just received my code 25 today in the mail, sounds great. except when I turn it on or connect to BT. when i do either, it makes a horribly loud screech sound that last about a half second. tried resinstalling fw, disconnecting all cables, still the same. can this be fixed or do i need to return it?

Here's a video of the loveliness: https://youtu.be/MW6hgIA0VCI

Thanks! Chris

edited 27 Sep 2020 at 06:28 PM

c t

asked 24 Sep 2020 at 09:56 PM

c t

votes

answer

views

I just purchased the code 100H. Every time I turn the volume knob up or down I get a volume loss. It drops significantly and then I have to switch the foot switch up or down and then the volume returns to normal. Why is it doing that?

asked 18 Feb 2019 at 01:27 AM

Jeff Pennington

votes

answer

views

i bought marshall code 50 stompware pedal 3 weeks ago from guitar center charlotte nc,the pedal was ordered and still have not received.I understand from talking with others that this is not uncommon as it has taken upwards to 2 months or more to receive these pedals.Question is why?Is there production problems,supply/demand,software issues or logistics.There isn't even a tracking number to track shipment.

asked 28 Feb 2018 at 01:03 AM

bobby stevens

votes

answer

views

Interested to know if anyone has a preset to give a harmonica a Chicago blues sound?

asked 17 Jul 2021 at 07:16 AM

Jim Marshall (12)

votes

answer

views

Hi. I have a Marshall DSL 100 HR head and i wanted to use the "silent recording" feature but i cant find the proper steps on how to do so,  and i would rather consult with the Marshall team before trying anything out. From what i understand, because i dont have a load box like a Torpedo Captor or anything like that, i still need to have my cabinet connected to the head, but after that i dont know how i should connect and/or do things. A step by step guide would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers!

asked 04 Jul 2022 at 07:57 PM

Stefan Cvetevski

votes

answer

views

I am in the process of buying a Code 100 Head and 4x12 Cab and just visited the Marshall.com website to see that it is a discontinued item. Do I stop the purchase now as I don't want to spend the money buying something that doesn't have any firmware updates or support of any kind should something go wrong. I have read some of the issues and don't want to sit with any and have nowhere to go with the problem. I'm based in a small town in South Africa so it's not just a quick trip to the Marshall store to get it checked or repaired. Marshall Support/Code 100 Owners ... Please give me some URGENT advice? The purchase process has already started :( 

asked 24 Mar 2022 at 10:03 PM

Stephen Allen

votes

answer

views

Hi !

Any suggestions for Kings Of Leon presets please ? 

asked 29 Mar 2019 at 09:29 AM

Shmuel Amsili

votes

answers

views

New guitar and amp user. Can anyone tell me how to get this amp to put out sound. Pawer is good to amp...

asked 25 Apr 2020 at 08:57 PM

Steve Tillett

votes

answers

views

after discovering most famous rock legends used 8 gauge or below  i wanted to try them out but dont know if they will brake more easily

asked 16 Feb 2018 at 04:47 PM

Thomas Hyder

votes

answer

views

I bought a ditto + looper pedal but as soon as it is on there is a huge hissing and whirring sound through my code 25 . Is there any way to stop this annoying noise, because if i cant use a looper pedal i might sell the amp and get one that works with a looper.

asked 29 May 2022 at 12:36 PM

cameron speedie

votes

answers

views

Hi dears,

Does anyone have ideia of the settings to reach Jenick Gers tone?

It`s amazing but extremely hard to predict and set.

I anyone knows, please feedback.

asked 08 May 2021 at 11:24 AM

Talles Montenegro

votes

answers

views

I have a Code 50, which I absolutely love. I'd like a preset for Bad Company's "Holy Water." Anybody got one?

asked 10 Feb 2021 at 09:20 PM

Martin Gibson

votes

answers

views

Can I use headphones plugged into the DI port in lieu of a cabinet? Thanks

asked 13 Jan 2021 at 04:33 AM

James Krohn

votes

answers

views

Hi,

Wanting a bit of guidance... still within my first 24hours of ownership. I have the Gateway app, can play music and change pre-configured presets. But when I log into the Marshall site and try to download presets, I click (what looks like the doorway symbol) to download and end up with an 'X' on that symbol. It also says at the bottom of the page that I'm not connected... despite what my phone's settings (Galaxy S9, using Chrome browser) says. Really want to load up some of those presets that some people have put a lot of time into.

Thanks

Peter

asked 19 Sep 2020 at 06:44 AM

Peter Marskell

votes

answers

views

Hi, I have Marshall Mid A.N.C. Тo turn on, I need to hold the button for 8 seconds - is this normal? The instructions say-3 seconds!

edited 09 Aug 2020 at 11:57 AM

artem antipov

asked 09 Aug 2020 at 11:56 AM

artem antipov

votes

answers

views

I am trying to record my guitar on studio one connected thru' code 25. since code 25 does not have its own driver,  i have installed ASIO4all driver, which is allowing studio one to detect the code as an input device, when I am connecting the code 25 thru' the USB port to my laptop.

unfortunately , when i am trying to record my guitar, no input is detected in the DAW and the file recorded is a blank one.

Am I missing something here or is there a studio one specific setting to allow recording thru' code 25?

Thanks for an early reply

best

asked 04 Jun 2020 at 02:08 PM

monoj chakraborty

votes

answers

views

Hi, guyz!

I wanna buy some good headphones for using with my Code, but I don't know the best suitable impedance. Didn't find some tech information in specs T_T.

I think, Beyerdynamic DT 770 will be a great choice, but 80 or 250 Ohm?

edited 11 Apr 2020 at 09:30 PM

Alexandr Loginov

asked 11 Apr 2020 at 09:12 PM

Alexandr Loginov

votes

answers

views

Never had bluetooth speaker before. I listen mostly all kind of metal music and soundtrack music. I would listen in the house so features like waterproof and loudness doesn't matter that much. Sound quality is the most important thing.

I got chance to listen Bose SM2 briefly and it sounded amazing. But i am not fan of big, deep bass and was thinking that in the long run that might to start bother me. UE Megaboom is cheaper right now and have 360 sound. I have't heard UE Megaboom live, but there's two comparision 1 2 videos on youtube against Bose SM2 and Bose got better sound quality. But Megaboom bass is not that loud, which i kinda like. Not familiar with different equalizer apps so could that solve problem with Bose's bass? Yes, through youtube these comparision videos aren't the best.

Then Marshall Stanmore. Sounds good too and it have manual knobs for bass and tremble which i really like. It's biggest and don't have battery but i am fine with that. But i've read that they got some quality problems and after warranty is over they start to have different problems. Without that i've would have probably choose this.

asked 12 Jun 2019 at 12:33 PM

Trevor Noah

votes

answers

views

Hello, I just bought a used amp, very cheap because the master volum button is a bit weird and noisy. You have to find the peeeerfect place for it, to get clean sound. Its a Marshall MG100Hdfx series. I need help!

asked 04 Feb 2019 at 08:10 PM

Trond Refsnes
Showing results 3101 to 3120 of 3915
Loading - please wait...