Questions
Showing results 3281 to 3300 of 3372

votes

answers

views

Hi! On Marshall's official website, the description says that the PEDL-91010 pedal has indicator lights. Mine doesn't. I saw that in others they don't have it either. What happens? 

asked 30 Nov 2021 at 01:11 PM

Elvis Helry Carneiro Correia

votes

answers

views

I have been playing only happy when it rain by garbage. But I can't get the right sound. Can anyone help me with the settings for this song.

asked 17 Dec 2020 at 03:38 PM

Richard Childress

votes

answer

views

Hi,
I tried to connect Marshall Gateway App to Code 25. (Firmware v1.46)
While Bluetooth connection between mobile and Code25 basically is set up and I can even stream music to it,  the app says "You may only control amps you are already connected to for audio output".

I cannot connect the app to the amp.

Maybe anybody can give me a hint.

Cheers,

Martin

asked 19 Jan 2022 at 09:01 PM

Martin Hollinger

votes

answer

views

Hello all, I have an older amp MG15CDR. Bit of a problem with it. Crackles when you turn the gain pot or the tone pot. Seems to be worse when just turned on.  Maybe it's the potentiometers need replacing? Anyone else had this problem?  I can't see that Marshall will supply just these parts.

I would like to repair it, as it is a great little amp, suits my needs well.

asked 06 Jan 2022 at 02:49 PM

Peter Jolley

votes

answer

views

Hello there!!

I recently bought a used Code 50. It needs to be reset I believe. I can't get the tuner turn on. I can't adjust any settings.  It plays, but sounds a little muddy at times. Would really like to be able to adjust the different mods and amps and what not. Thank you. 

asked 14 Oct 2021 at 02:33 AM

Tyler Hughes

votes

answers

views

I am going to change the valves on the DSL5CR

Can someone tell me what the Bias setting should be please.

asked 03 Aug 2021 at 02:18 PM

Henry Stevens

votes

answers

views

Hi y‘all, no question, just a personal update.

Have been playing two Code50s now for about three years (one for home-use and gigging, the other one for rehearsals, one the clone of the other), and haven‘t had any issues with them.
Now decided to upgrade to the Code100 combo, so I also bought two of them (same idea like said above). First impression was „more headroom“ and a bit „kind-of-more-airy“ open sound with the Code100. In comparison the Code50 sounds a bit more „compressed“.

So, gonna keep the 100s and give away the 50s. Looking forward to rocking the world with the new amps. 

asked 26 Sep 2021 at 10:40 AM

Mark Lüttger (31)

votes

answer

views

My code 25 cutts out after maybe just a second but when I connect headphone they work OK. Any ideas?

asked 01 Oct 2021 at 06:29 PM

Steve Bird

votes

answers

views

What is the best way to turn it off no standby switch?

asked 18 Oct 2021 at 10:16 PM

Eugene Canney

votes

answers

views

Hi I have an Origin 50 head and I want to know what tubes for v1,v2,v3 should I purchase for replacement. Also there is any specific order to place them in.

asked 09 Oct 2021 at 09:10 PM

Mike Sacks

votes

answers

views

Hiii

Last month (Sept. 2021) I was able to sync my Amp with the Gateway app. Unfortunately, This month/Today the app cannot detect/connect to my amp.  I already updated the firmware of my Code 50. Is there a way to sync it? because I already did what the tutorials said.

Thank you.

asked 30 Oct 2021 at 07:27 AM

Gabriel Sumat

votes

answers

views

Hi

I am thinking about buying this amp.

Is the effects loop engaged by deafult. i.e no F/S connected

Can Effects Loop be switched  on/off by a Line 6 HX Effects (as well as using HX for channel switching).

Does Effects Loop   "tone suck" much?

Any experience/advice greatly appreciated

Thanks

asked 09 Oct 2021 at 01:31 PM

John Lockwood

votes

answers

views

And that means I cannot use it - and clues?  thank you

asked 16 Sep 2021 at 03:18 AM

steven chernikeeff

votes

answers

views

What is the Impedance of the AVT50H and MG100HFX?

asked 02 Aug 2021 at 12:23 AM

Mark Greenen

votes

answers

views

Hay alguna fecha estimativa para la actualizacion del firmware 1.45? ..cuando  estara disponible?

asked 13 Sep 2021 at 11:53 PM

Enrique Ledezma

votes

answer

views

Greetings,

I bought this Head used in the mid 70s. Serial number S/A 10348. Can you tell me the year and any other details or if a maunal is available? I would like to find the correct name plate and piping for the front. The name plate has 5 mounting holes all in a row.  

asked 24 Feb 2021 at 03:37 PM

Daryle Page

votes

answers

views

I bought a Woburn Mult-Room and I would like to know if there is any way to turn off the device without taking the cable out of the socket because it has no on/off button.

Thank you for attention.

Fabricio 

asked 04 Aug 2021 at 04:42 PM

Fabricio Zago

votes

answers

views

Can I play my JVM 205 H over a 'Boogie Cab Clone' Loadbox 16 Ohm, and connect also a speakercabinet with 8 Ohm to the amp in parallel funktion?

asked 08 Apr 2021 at 07:43 PM

Peter Martin

vote

answers

views

Hi

I’m trying to decide which amp to get. My ultimate goal is to get out there and start gigging. I love big, dumb rock songs and have more or less narrowed down my search to a JCM 800. Here’s where my dilemma comes in.

For the same price, I can get either 1990 JCM 800 (50 watt) and a 1960A cab of indeterminate year or the little SC20 amp and cabinet.

Since I want to start gigging out, I am leaning toward the full-sized amp, with worries that it might be too loud even. However, since most of my playing is at home, I like the idea of the lower powered SC20. The one I played sounded super good at around-the-house levels. I am worried it won’t suffice if I try to gig with it. I have never played through an 800. (Or any half stack, for that matter. Right now my main amp is a Deluxe Reverb.)

So I guess what I want to know is which one is the better option for me? Do I prioritize stage volume or home volume? Does anyone even need a big, loud amp nowadays, or is a smaller, miked-up amp better in the long run?

asked 20 Dec 2021 at 03:53 AM

Natxlie Wood (1)

votes

answers

views

Hi everyone, I started off with Major II and absolutely loved them, they lasted me maybe a year and a half before the right ear stopped playing. My insurance was still good so I got a new pair for free, this pair lasted half a year maybe ?. So then last month with the same insurance I decided to pay the difference and get a Major III, and while I love the sound, these also stopped playing from the right ear just a month after purchase.

So now my question is, am I being reckless or should I buy another brand, if so, what? Price should be around the same as the Major III. Thanks.

edited 09 Jun 2021 at 06:59 AM

Keke Genkai

asked 02 Jun 2021 at 11:20 PM

Keke Genkai
Showing results 3281 to 3300 of 3372
Loading - please wait...