Questions
Showing results 3501 to 3520 of 3915

votes

answer

views

Hi dear readers

1st off , i find this forum completely not comprehensive and informative, it feels like quite the opposite,

for my issues, i have a Woburn I, just out of warranty,

ever sindce a few months it turns off while playing music

i use the aux standard, play songs, then wham, after 2-5 minutes it shuts off, and restarts and puts the volume back at 50%

this turn off cycle is times about around 4, to 5 minutes, consistently overal (some days it doesn't )  and it keeps doing it EVERY 5 MINUTES FOR DAYS , ugh :(

this is effectively turned my audiophile soundsetup to a paperweight as i dont go to my speaker to change the volume every 5 minutes

and actually it makes me upset, and anti climactic thoards the reason i was useing it in the 1st place.

i really would like to solve the problem and have a ON OR OFF SWITCH on my device, so i can actually appriciate it for years, with the purchase price of 400 euros plus at launch, i find this absolutely a right.

after my 1st searches on the web i found a lot more people with this issue, and it feels to me as if its being obscured, and not solvable

any fixes found so far anyone?

asked 16 Nov 2022 at 10:39 AM

Jason Jut

votes

answers

views

Really frustrating, this is.  I'll be playing with the gain turned up to about 8 and I can watch as the dials in the app start to move on their own, as if a ghost is messing with it.  I can't find anyone asking this question.  Does anyone know how to get this ghost in the gateway app go away for good?

asked 27 Oct 2022 at 12:28 AM

Brian Simms

votes

answer

views

How do I register purchase of a new amplifier for the extended warranty please ?

asked 27 Jul 2022 at 11:46 AM

Robert Sharman

votes

answers

views

Can you tell me if it is possible to use the expression pedal at the F / C input as a midi?
Amplifier marshal code 25. If yes, what kind of pedal model?

asked 13 Mar 2021 at 11:58 AM

Victor Zyrianov

votes

answers

views

Need a replacement  mid range  pot for my mg15r

What value is this?

asked 08 May 2022 at 12:40 PM

Donald Hozjan

votes

answers

views

Hi. Does anyone have a reset for Wonderful Tonight by Eric Clapton? Thanks

asked 27 Sep 2020 at 02:01 AM

Michael Hawes

votes

answers

views

Can I play my JVM 205 H over a 'Boogie Cab Clone' Loadbox 16 Ohm, and connect also a speakercabinet with 8 Ohm to the amp in parallel funktion?

asked 08 Apr 2021 at 07:43 PM

Peter Martin

votes

answers

views

Hello, the model is DSL40CR: thomann.de/pl/marshall_dsl40cr_cream_levant_ltd.htm
I turn on the amplifier, in STB mode the Ultra Gain LED lights up, I switch to Classic Gain and after about 3 seconds the amplifier automatically switches back to Ultra Gain. The same thing happens if I connect headphones to EmulatedOut, so I can only play on headphones on the Ultra Gain channel. However, if the footswitch connection is in STB mode, then I can play with headphones on both the Classic Gain and Ultra Gain channels. Is it normal, if there is no footswitch and I switch between Classic Gain and Ultra Gain, the amplifier automatically switches to Ultra after 3 seconds - making it impossible to play with headphones on the Classic channel. If footswitch is connected then can i play both?
Can someone check this out?

asked 24 Jan 2023 at 10:50 AM

Szymon Kaźmierczak

votes

answers

views

I have been playing only happy when it rain by garbage. But I can't get the right sound. Can anyone help me with the settings for this song.

asked 17 Dec 2020 at 03:38 PM

Richard Childress

votes

answers

views

I recently purchased a code 25 marshall amp and can't figure out which USB is the correct kind for the amp. I want to be able to connect my amp to my laptop so I can record music. 

asked 22 Jan 2023 at 05:40 AM

Preston Lee

votes

answer

views

My Major IV is not working in Bluetooth Mode:

• does not opening, 
  • does not charging
  • only work in wired mode
  • Only 7months of usage

asked 06 Jun 2023 at 11:36 AM

Nelson Teixeira

vote

answers

views

One thing up front: I love my Code 100C (have two of them), it gives me all tonal possibilities I need, and it never let me down, even not with any bluetooth-issues.

What I really miss is an xlr-out to the mixer or any other possibility "direct-out" other than micing the amp (the headphone/line-out is no option since the amp is quiet then). This lack became annoying, so I decided to get an external multi-fx-board.

Deciding between Helix, Boss and others in the mid-price-range (a Kemper is way beyond what I need) I finally decided for the Valeton GP-200, having read only positive reviews - and the price of 350 € is unbeatable for what it offers. Sound- and effects-quality is great (for my purposesat at least), and going in the return-jack of my 100C spares the 100C-modulation-section to give me the pure sound of the GP-200. And it sounds great with the 100C, no need to change speakers.

Sorry to say: I wouldn't have changed my setup if the 100C had a direct-out, and I'll keep both of my 100Cs, but for the future the combination of the 100C and the GP-200 is my go-to-equipment - although I really like(d) the modelling of the amp (that said again!).

asked 30 Nov 2022 at 03:48 PM

Mark Lüttger (32)

votes

answers

views

On my SC20 Head if I use the low sesitivity input jack and max the gain and master, the volume from the speakers is really low compared to the same settings with the same guitar in the high sesitivy jack. Certainly not a gig-able volume, is that how it should be?

It neary blows the windows out in the high input

asked 26 Jul 2022 at 03:45 PM

Paul Beckwith

votes

answers

views

Poping sound when turning off standby . Is tis normal for the Randy Roads Tribute Head

asked 14 Jun 2022 at 03:25 PM

Darryl Breckell

votes

answers

views

Ciao, chiedevo se fosse possibile salvare i preset  presenti sul code 25  su una cartella del pc.   grazie

asked 14 Sep 2022 at 04:47 PM

giorgio avali

votes

answer

views

I'm assuming I have 100 slots on my CODE 50 for whatever presets I choose. How do I specify which numbered slot I wish to update or change with any of the presets on MyMarshall.com. Not sure if this question makes sense or if I even worded it correctly. 

asked 03 Feb 2023 at 11:57 PM

Robert McMichael

votes

answer

views

Where do I register a product online

asked 04 Dec 2022 at 07:04 PM

Jim Stufft

votes

answer

views

I have a dsl40cr. I want to run a 16 ohm 1x12 extension cabnet and use the speaker in the combo as well. What speaker output jack do I plug the extension cabnet into?

Thank you.

Rodney Jones

asked 02 Nov 2022 at 02:51 PM

Rodney Jones

votes

answers

views

I have a brand new Marshall DSL20 amp. It works fine without headphones but I get nothing out of my headphones when I plug them into the audio in/emulated out ports. while doing tinychat with friends. The headphones definitely work, and when I plug them in the amp makes a small popping sound but audio keeps just coming out the general amp instead. I just tried both because the other one didn’t work, And no, the headphone and mic jack are separate.

asked 20 Aug 2020 at 05:32 AM

Anippe nryle

votes

answer

views

i have a Woburn 2 and an Acton2 which I have paired. If I raise the volume on one speaker the volume on the other speaker raises aswell. Is there a way to stop this happening?

asked 07 Oct 2022 at 07:29 PM

Robert Jones
Showing results 3501 to 3520 of 3915
Loading - please wait...