Questions
Showing results 3761 to 3780 of 3932

votes

answers

views

I know very little about screw sizes and such. I have an Altec Lansing Speaker that I want to put into a DSL40CR. However, when I went to put in the screws I realized that the stock screws will not reach the nut on the underside of the baffle. Kind of at a loss. I'm asking if there's a longer screw I can get without changing the T-nut on the front of the baffle? So in other words longer screw, same t-nut. If so, anyone have an idea of size?

****nevermind I figured it out that they make longer size screws of the same screw and they were right at the hardware store!****

edited 12 Oct 2023 at 02:47 PM

Roger Gordon

asked 12 Oct 2023 at 02:16 PM

Roger Gordon

votes

answer

views

Hello, I want to change the knobs on my JTM ST20C because the original are not  functional enough for me.
I want to have the old style knobs with a silver hat....wich ones will fit?

Mvg,

Toon.

asked 26 Sep 2023 at 09:34 AM

Toon van den Berg

votes

answer

views

how do i do a factory reset for code 100H

asked 18 Jan 2024 at 10:11 PM

mike stewart

votes

answer

views

Can I put KT 66s or swap any tubes in my JTM Marshall studio

asked 19 Sep 2023 at 07:11 AM

Mondo Cortez

votes

answer

views

Instale el ultimo firmware y no me gusto. Se puede volver al anterior?

asked 04 Oct 2023 at 12:40 AM

Dario Pastorino

votes

answer

views

After multiple fuse replacements. The dreaded turn the amp on and it started smoking. I was absolutely and critically aware of fuse values and took every opportunity to make triple sure the exact value and replacement was done surgically and with exacting integrity with regards to fuse ratings values and type. ie slow burn and so on... I am in Florida and there's no actual service center within 60 to 80 miles of my location. Although many attempts to find one that actually does warranty work is a joke. The only actual people that I could find that said ship it to us are in California and the cost is ridiculous as I bought this brand new from American music supply who was of no help until Marshall's warranty runs out after 5 years. Then they'd be able to help me with their golden warranty after the manufacturer warranty expires. What good is that? So I wait 5 years to get something done? I have an 1100 dollar brand new looking paper weight. Needless to say I am frustrated beyond the scope of sanity as I build custom guitars and rely quite heavily on this as a sonic litmus tester. I purchased the Yamaha thr2 30 watt to try and use in the mean time but it doesn't give me an authentic profile sonically. So out another 600$ .4 of the big black caps have sprayed some type of black chared chaff directionally from pinholes that are visible from removing the head from the cab. This is insane to me that a now year and a half old paper weight now adorns my studio and I can't even find support after logging in to my profile through Marshall. Is this the way marshall is now? What can I do to get in touch with someone who can actually help me without me ponying up a considerable chunk of change for a new amp that is handled with kit gloves. Sorry for the novel and the negativity. I just feel abandoned and taken to the cleaners. If I can't get some support from marshall I'll be forced to do a YouTube video about this experience with factual references that show how insane this truly is. Please help Justin

DSL

asked 12 Sep 2023 at 02:41 AM

Justin Royal

votes

answers

views

Hi all how do i get the sound of ron ashton / James Williamson  from the stooges Raw power , Penetration etc

Thank in advance

asked 04 Jul 2023 at 02:20 PM

Dennis Bos

votes

answer

views

Where can I get more information about the DI Output? The manual says that it may contain a loudspeaker emulation, but I want to use my IRs. How do I bypass this loudspeaker emulation? Also, do I need to connect the amp to a loudspeaker using the DI Out?

Thanks,

Matt

asked 19 Sep 2023 at 02:50 AM

Matt Bogado

votes

answers

views

I've got a CODE4X12 cab and want it raised from the floor but I'm struggling to find a stand that will keep it level (i.e. parallel to the ground). Anyone have any ideas?

Cheers.

asked 26 Feb 2024 at 03:30 PM

Rick Green

votes

answer

views

I bought my amp in 2017 I think it was the first series, it was totally new thing on the market. It went wrong about a mounth ago. I brought it to a dedicated engineer, who knew what could be the problem,  He told that it is a common mistake with these amps (I don't know the exact english name of it) , where the elctricity arrives to the amp was too sensitive. Marshall changed it later. There is no part for the original, the new part is not good for the old amp, so there is no way to repair it. Is it true?  

asked 25 Sep 2023 at 06:50 PM

György Tóth

votes

answer

views

Just curious if there is a way to do this without a computer- can you use bluetooth headsets with the CODE 50 as a monitor when you play? In other words, I tried to use my headphones (wireless) to connect to my phone while the app is running, and I can't get any feed from the amp into the buds. Just wondering if there is a way to hear the amp wirelessly with the buds while also simultaneously having the amp speaker still audible.

asked 14 Jan 2024 at 05:19 PM

Richard Stackon

votes

answers

views

Can I connect the amp to my computer and record my guitar? how can i do that?

asked 11 Nov 2023 at 12:18 PM

Adam Cohen

votes

answer

views

How do I get back to the amp settings and stuff

asked 27 Jul 2023 at 10:46 PM

Craig Williams

votes

answer

views

Hey there. I love my Code25. Everything was just perfect for about 3 years, including bletooth connection and USB. Updated last time to 1.48. It is still the latest. But recently, with same cable and same W11 laptop there is no connection.  I read some posts and few suggest USB interface may burn out. It is true? Any ideeas on this?

USB

asked 09 Nov 2023 at 11:22 AM

Octavian Damian

votes

answers

views

Context:

I have a Marshall DSL100 head and a MX212 cabinet. According to the Marshall website, the MX212 is an 8 Ohm cab and it has 2 Celestion Seventy 80 speakers (80W, 16 Ohm each).

Based on this, I supposed that the cabinet should be wired in parallel (16 Ohm / 2 speakers = 8 Ohm cab), like in the following diagram:

Currently, I have the speaker cable plugged from the 1x8 Ohm output to the input of the cab. It works perfectly and I haven't had any problem after almost 2 years of use.

The issue started when I decided to check the inside of the cab. I noticed that the speakers are wired like this:

From what I understand, this may also be another type of parallel wiring (If that exists). I would like to know if this is normal or something is wrong.

Thanks.

asked 17 Feb 2024 at 07:19 PM

Juan Langle

votes

answer

views

I have a new CODE 25. It's automatically connecting to my phone with Bluetooth even when I don't want it to. Can anyone tell me how to turn off Bluetooth on the amp so this doesn't happen? Each time I disconnect it keeps reconnecting. Very frustrating. 

asked 27 Dec 2023 at 02:21 PM

Steven Nuzzo

votes

answer

views

My code 50 amp display screen just flashes rapidly when I plug it in and turn it on with no display the amp does not work help me

asked 23 Sep 2023 at 01:51 PM

Kelly Murphy

votes

answer

views

Good afternoon.

I have just acquired a vintage Marshall Speaker Cabinet, serial no 06615. I am trying to identify the cabinet / model type / year of manufacture & speakers. I have learned I will need to access the speakers themselves, but access to this seems to be only from the front. Do I need to remove the screws from the front to access, and does the white beading around the edge of the grill need removing, or will it come off when I remove the grill? Don't want to cause any damage, hence asking for any help!! Also, the colour (same all over) - is that a standard colour? And finally - am I likely to find 2 or 4 speakers in the cabinet!? Many thanks.Rob

asked 01 Dec 2023 at 04:50 PM

Rob James

votes

answer

views

What are the items addressed in this update?

asked 27 Jan 2024 at 01:57 AM

RALPH TERRELL

votes

answer

views

Hi!

I recently bought a new Marshall DSL402 LE in the UK. Amp seems awesome, but the stock speakers are not brilliant. I'm thinking of dropping in a pair of Celestion G12M greenbacks as a replacement. My two questions are:

1. Is it possible to fit 2xG12M in the DSL402 LE?
2. If yes, which variant of the G12M should I go for?

asked 15 Jan 2024 at 05:07 PM

Nils Hagner
Showing results 3761 to 3780 of 3932
Loading - please wait...