Questions
Showing results 3821 to 3840 of 3932

votes

answer

views

Asked by xavi Fernández Gaya - 08 Mar 2024 at 09:08 AM.....

1. Does this problem occur for all presets? Yes

2. "My potentiometers are almost at "10" - what ptentiometers do you mean? I mean the The volume control buttons for the master volume and volume

3. Do you use any of PRE FX effects like compressor or distortion? If so - what are volume settings of these effects?Yes, I do use pre-fx like compressor or distortions, but they come in programmed presets. How does the volume of these pre-fx settings influence it?

4. What happens when you connect you guitar with your cable to your bandmate's amp?It sounds much louder and more powerful than mine. Is the amplifier a Fender 40W tube amp

When you connect 16 ohms cabinet to 8 ohms 100W amplifier total power is reduced to 50W, but still it should be more than enough. I've got CODE 25 and it's loud as hell.

Is your Code 25 amplifier a combo or is it attached to a cabinet?"

The Celestions in my cabinet are the G12-412ACF 12". There are 4 of them. Do you know how many decibels and power each Celestion cone provides? Another question would be, could it be that the Code 100H amp needs a higher power cabinet (for example, 200w)? Do you know if the Code 100H series requires special cabinets to deliver all the power and force of its 100 watts?

I know these amplifiers are very powerful and good, and Marshall never disappoints me, but now I'm worried because I see that in my rehearsals I can hardly hear anything from my amplifier. I think there's something not right in this whole issue. I would like, since I trust you, some solution or something with preamp, pre-fx, or volumes that I'm not handling correctly in the presets

Where could I buy cabinet CODE412?... I need some information about it. Price, technical data,.... Maybe that's the problem because my amp sounds too lower with a classic cabinet as :

Cabinet Marshall Marshall MX412BR.

asked 15 Mar 2024 at 06:59 AM

xavi Fernández Gaya

votes

answers

views

Hi All,

I'd like to know when was the TSL line retired, Yesterday I got a TSL100 made in Late October 2010 according to the Serial number.

M-2010-43-0003-1 this tells me year 2010, week 43 (last week of october), 0003 unit number, is this unit number for the TSL? My TSL seems to be one of the last ones made, I guess.

because it is funny is that My JVM410 Serial number is M-2010-33-0619-1 this tells me year 2010, week 33 (second last week of august), 0619 unit number which is higher, would this be only for the JVM?

Cheers,

Andrés

asked 21 Dec 2023 at 11:29 AM

Andres Lopez Toro

votes

answers

views

hi ,

i bought a stockwell 11 mini speaker and its blue tooth has stopped working.i am trying to download update ( that i dont want) and it does not work.tried  pressing button 5 and 15 seconds.what can i do?

malcolm

asked 15 Dec 2023 at 05:03 PM

malcolm Scott

votes

answer

views

Hi!

Is it possible to record silent - without sound from the speaker - with a DSL-1 COMBO (DSL-1cr) using the emulated out?

Regards
Freddie

asked 12 Mar 2024 at 07:54 PM

Fredrik Nyström

votes

answers

views

I think that this forum should be dedicated, if not to Marshall Code exclusively, then to Marshall products and not to anything else such as advertisements that have nothing to do with music or our concerns and hobbies.

Greetings

asked 25 Feb 2024 at 08:30 AM

Ignacio González (5)

votes

answers

views

Is the USB cable supposed to be included with the CODE 25 amp?  Mine didn't come with one.

asked 16 Feb 2024 at 03:04 AM

Gary Freeh

votes

answer

views

hello,

i own 2 DSL 40 amps, 16 ohms each, but one has three loudspeaker options: (8 ohm) - (8 ohm) - (16 ohm)

the other one has more options, (16 ohm) - (1 x 8 ohm) or (2 x 16 ohm) - (1 x 4 ohm) or (2 x 8 ohm)

I want to use one amp as an extension cabinet for the other one, and also as a spare amp,

how do i proceed with the connections ? the spare amp needs to be turned on ? will it work as an extension cabinet if not turned on ?

thank you

asked 07 Jan 2024 at 03:11 AM

Rodrigo Musalem

votes

answers

views

I just haven't been able to choose 3 presets and save them on the 91009 pedal. Could you please help me out with step by step instructions to be able to do this. I just want to be able to pick 3 presets on the amp and have them saved on the 91009 pedal. Nothing I've tried works.

HELP PLEASE!

asked 05 Jan 2024 at 08:13 PM

Billy Jones

votes

answers

views

Hi is the Silver jubilee mini 2525h auto biasing? Can replace the tubes "plug and play"?
Thanks for the help

asked 02 Jan 2024 at 01:11 AM

Emanuele F.

votes

answers

views

I´ve never palyed with an Amp Stand. I´ve got a CODE 100c and I would like to know if anyone has the esperience and if it is true that it feels diferent.

asked 01 Mar 2024 at 10:15 AM

Ignacio González (5)

votes

answers

views

Hi there! Proud owner of a 50th Anniversary DLS1C. The serial is M-2012-39-0177-2 but the registrstion site says thats wrong?

Can you veiryf that serial?

Thank you!!

asked 05 Feb 2024 at 10:20 PM

Richie Zuccaro

votes

answer

views

hi ,

i bought a stockwell 11 mini speaker and its blue tooth has stopped working.i am trying to download update ( that i dont want) and it does not work.tried  pressing button 5 and 15 seconds.what can i do?

malcolm

asked 15 Dec 2023 at 05:03 PM

malcolm Scott

vote

answer

views

How in the world are you supposed to get this working?   there used to be a utility you could download but its gone.. I have tried 3  different computers and 3 different  cables..  same problem, doesnt detect Code  50 connected.  Come out.. updating firmware should be simple.  Please provide link to firmware update utility or better help than REBOOT computer and amp.. nothing works.

asked 30 Mar 2024 at 04:15 AM

Chris Grider (1)

votes

answers

views

Are the effects pedals mutually exclusive? It seems like you can't have distortion and compressor (for example), at the same time. Is this right?

edited 07 Mar 2024 at 04:53 PM

Joe Charnock

asked 07 Mar 2024 at 04:49 PM

Joe Charnock

votes

answer

views

Hello,

I have had this AMP for about 6 years and love it. I have been using the FX Loop with the current pedals for a few years now. Suddenly maybe 8 months ago I noticed the signal would be become unstable... I thought it was one of my older pedals. Recently after letting it sit for a few weeks, I noticed the volume would fade to nothing or to near nothing and very treble/tangy like. A few days ago I was playing and I could hear the volume gradually restore to normal... tonight I was messing with it and the sound went to nothing and without warning came back almost blowing my ear drums out. Anyway, I have discovered that the amp works fine if the FX loop is disengaged. Once I put it on it has no volume... which seems to be worse than before.

I have a DSL40C

Kindest regards,

MjM

asked 28 Dec 2023 at 07:30 AM

Mike Movchan

votes

answer

views

Morning

I am wanting to set my number three pedal on the footswitch of my Code 50 as my tap tempo across all presets. Is this possible, or do I need to do it per preset?

Also - if you can please run me through how to do this.

Alun

asked 07 Feb 2024 at 06:54 AM

Alun Davies

votes

answer

views

The above amp loses power after 5 to 10 minutes of play and I get reverb even with the control in the off position. This is with the volume and master at half and on clean. In overdrive it does the same though I ocassionally get chorus or a sort of hammered repeat, It has been checked by engineers at Marshall who found no fault in any mode although I have heard from a reliable source that there have been these sort of problems before and the suggestion was to do with the switches. As i had to send this back via the dealer more than 200 miles away and back to marshall, I wouldn`t want to do it again with the same result even though it`s under warrasnty.

amp

asked 26 Feb 2024 at 02:52 PM

Michael Felgate

votes

answer

views

Just got a MG30FX. It has a built in tuner, but nothing in the manual on how it works. Anybody able to steer me in the right place to figure out how to use this built in tuner? Pretty frustrating. Thanks

edited 13 Feb 2024 at 11:54 PM

Fred Bergstrom

asked 13 Feb 2024 at 11:52 PM

Fred Bergstrom

votes

answer

views

Hello,

All my best wishes to the Marshall team for this new year 2024 !

It's a pleasure to contact you !

My English being very approximate to express my requests, I will continue in french, ..., sorry, ...

Je possède depuis longtemps (Années 90) un ampli de puissance Marshall 9200. C'est un matériel de très bonne facture et aux qualités sonores exceptionnelles. Il développe une très forte puissance en live !

En amont du 9200 j'ai un préamplificateur Marshall JMP1 (avec un processeurs d'effets dans la boucle send return du JMP1).

En sortie du 9200 j'ai 2 cabinets Marshall1912 de 8 ohms.

Cela fait un moment que je ne l'ai pas utilisé. Je souhaite re-mettre cette configuration en ordre de marche !  

J'ai cependant quelques questions que je ne me suis jamais posées auparavant sur son utilisation.

1ère question : Sur chaque canal (A et B) du 9200 il y a possibilité de brancher 2 cabinets avec le câble renforcé adéquat, soit 4 HP de 8 ohms sur les deux canaux. Est-ce que c'est bien ça ?

2ème question : Pour me permettre de répéter à la maison sans créer de nuisance à mes voisins, tout en profitant de la chaleur des lampes sollicitées à une bonne puissance, j'envisage d'intercaler un atténuateur de puissance entre une seule sortie du 9200 et un seul cabinet 1912. Est-ce que c'est possible sans endommager l'ampli sans 2ème cabinet 1912 ? 

Par avance merci  pour vos réponses,

FRED

asked 24 Jan 2024 at 05:00 PM

Frédéric PETIT

votes

answers

views

I recently picked up a used AVT 150H amp.  Unfortunately, it did not come with a footswitch.  Which footswitch do I need to order to properly work with this amp?

Thanks in advance.

Jerry Singleton

asked 14 Jan 2024 at 03:46 AM

Jerry Singleton
Showing results 3821 to 3840 of 3932
Loading - please wait...