Questions
Showing results 2001 to 2020 of 3925

votes

answer

views

I have a a Dsl40c that I need to put in an isolation box for recording. How big of a box do I need to build to keep it from overheating?

asked 14 Oct 2016 at 08:04 PM

Jacob Davis

votes

answers

views

I recently picked up a CODE 100 amp and plugged it into my macbook to try to record using GarageBand. The program recognised the amp so I set both input and output to CODE and was not getting any sound, not even the metronome. Eventually after thinking about it I realized that output was set to CODE so I turned up my master volume (had it all the way down because I wanted to hear the laptop not the amp), and all of the sound including the metronome were coming through the amp speakers. Then I figured out that I could get audio out of the laptop by changing the output to Built in output. Now I am having the same issue on the iPad and can't figure it out. I have a Camera adapter that allows me to plug USB into the iPad. When I connect it, the iPad recognizes it and asks if I want to turn monitoring on, I do. All of the sound, previously recorded tracks, metronome all of it come through the amp speakers. I want the monitoring to output to the iPad speakers, but I cannot find the setting to accomplish such a thing. Any Help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

asked 24 Jun 2021 at 04:04 PM

Ryan Salge

votes

answers

views

Just bought one - any ideas which flightcase (or padded head cover) would fit?  about £75 - £100 is what I think is a reasonable price  cheers Steve

DSL

asked 17 May 2018 at 09:58 PM

stephen goulden

votes

answer

views

There is hardly any bass response from my DSL 15C, on either channel. Even with the bass turned all the way up. Also I have to turn the volume  to the maximum on the gain/clean channel and use the gain knob to get any volume. Very frustrating. PLEASE Help!

DSL

asked 28 Feb 2018 at 05:52 AM

Randall Alford

votes

answers

views

Hola

He usado la app gateway en varios dispositivos android y funcionan normalmente bien, sin embargo al instalarla en un HUAWEI Y9 2019 con EMUI 9 (android 9) no inicia la app.

¿Alguien sabe qué puedo hacer para solucionar este problema?

asked 01 Nov 2020 at 03:51 PM

Josué Franco

votes

answers

views

May I know that Did every Marshall Code 50 complete with the earth connection from amp to the plug as my current location dealer stated that there was no ground wiring inside the amp and I have to modify if I wish to play with grounding.

edited 04 Sep 2018 at 09:42 AM

Gabriel Ng (10)

asked 04 Sep 2018 at 09:40 AM

Gabriel Ng (10)

votes

answer

views

Hello y'all,

I've been having a problem with JVM 205Combo.
During corona-lockdown, when we were not allowed to rehearse with the band, I had took my amp home with me....
As I'm always curious to find other sounds, I started experimenting with connecting other speaker cabs to my JVM. But, as I later discovered, the cable I used was no good and I think I blew up the main amplifier. I looked for the fuse, for it seemed logical to me that the fuse was blown, but couldn't find it. I also have a JCM 800 2205 head, a JMP MK2 2204 head and I've been having a JCM900 4100 head in the past. Now, all these amps were fused, so if anything went wrong, it was just the fuse that was blown. In fact, I've experienced that!
But no fuse on the JVM....is that correct? Because if it is, my problem is bigger than I thought. In that case, what was blown instead? The output transformer? My tubes?

I hope somebody can help me out on this one. And I promise never to experiment with other speakers or whatsoever.

Thnx anyway!
Cheers!

asked 10 Sep 2021 at 08:23 PM

Arno Visser

votes

answers

views

Hiya, I have the Code 25 Amp and have for the last couple of years. I have recently updated my phone to an Iphone 12 pro.  

The Gateway App has installed on my phone. My setting are saying the Code 25 is connected via bluetooth, but the Code 25 and the Gateway App are not connecting. 

I have removed the Gateway App from my phone and re-installed it as advised and have re-connected the Bluetooth from the phone to the Amp once again as advised. 

I try to scan for the amp but it will not connect via the bluetooth.

Can you please help with a solution. 

Thank you. 

asked 03 Mar 2021 at 12:37 PM

robert simons

vote

answer

views

hi , can I swap out the ecc83 preamp tube in V1 for a ecc81 in a SC20H? I’m just trying to lower gain to a much cleaner sound - preferably to the origin clean . 

Any suggestions - outside of “ buy an Origin “ ;) 

thanks 

p.s REISSUE THE JMD:1 heads !

asked 18 Feb 2021 at 08:11 AM

Johnathan McLam (1)

votes

answer

views

Good evening, is there any risk when the amplifier firmware update stops working? I'm afraid to update and suffer some damage.

asked 29 Dec 2017 at 10:47 PM

daniel alves

votes

answers

views

bonjour

quel est le dernier firmware pour un code 50 et est ce necessaire si tout fonctionne correctement

merci

asked 08 May 2017 at 05:28 PM

eric lelard

votes

answer

views

G'day Team,

Just wondering if there's any info I can get on a transformer for my DBS7200? It's shit a transformer and I need to get a replacement.

Cheers

JackBoy

asked 19 Jun 2017 at 08:00 AM

Jackboy Maunder

votes

answers

views

Can someone help me connect Gateway please

asked 27 Feb 2017 at 01:26 AM

terry willms

votes

answers

views

Hi there everyone, it's my first post here. I just acquired (2nd hand) Marshall VBA400 Bass head amplifier. It sounds really great but I just want to ask anyone from here has got the same experienced with an audible "humming sound" when the Standby Switch is turned ON... is it normal for this model? one more question, when i got the VBA400 it comes with Marshall MG412A speaker cabinet (4x12")... are they both match to use technically? 

edited 13 Dec 2018 at 08:43 AM

Leevan Mercado

asked 13 Dec 2018 at 08:41 AM

Leevan Mercado

votes

answer

views

asked 30 Apr 2017 at 11:15 PM

Gabriel Calfat

votes

answer

views

*****UPDATE :  PROBLEM SOLVED.  OR MORE CORRECTLY, NO PROBLEM TO BEGIN WITH.  APPARENTLY THIS IS NORMAL AS ALL OF THE PRESETS HAVE BEEN SAVED TO MY AMP.   NO REPLIES NECESSARY. THANKS! ****

Hello all,

I'm a new Code 50 owner and am just getting started.  I bought mine used from Guitar Center so I don't have the manual at hand and am running into an issue.    I have added a ton of user created presets to my library on the gateway page, and synched them to my android app.  When the app is connected to the amp I can see the presets when in gateway mode (blue dials).   

Here's the problem I'm having:  When I try to save the preset to the amp, I open the preset in the library, click on the arrow to the right, and put an x in the amp box.  When I click save however, the amp box unchecks and I'm back where I started.  

I'm not sure if this is a glitch or I'm missing a step somewhere.  Can anyone help me out?

Thanks much!

Mitch

edited 09 Dec 2019 at 03:09 PM

mitch widener

asked 09 Dec 2019 at 02:56 PM

mitch widener

votes

answer

views

Totally lost with all the footswitch 🤪

I can’t find a pdl-90012 in Canada, can I use thé pdl-91003 with my dsl5cr ?

thanks 

asked 10 Jan 2019 at 08:50 PM

Luc Boudreau

votes

answers

views

I just purchased aother marshall head and cabinet JVM205h and 1960 Lead 300 watts cabinet can any one tell me about the JVM205h good bad or so on   I all ready know about cabinet great

asked 31 Dec 2018 at 11:21 PM

Ronald Mullins

votes

answers

views

Well, as in the title: OBVIOUSLY it's partly my fault, because I've bought a chinese smartphone, mea culpa indeed, but Marshall's support should be prepared that not everybody in the world uses iPhones and Galaxies.

My question is do I need to change my phone in order to be able to use your app, or do you plan to patch it to work with the "less known" brands of mobiles?Oh,

I'm on Android 6.0, btw.

Cheers

P.

asked 29 Apr 2017 at 03:41 PM

Paul L

votes

answer

views

How do I reinstall Marshall Gateway and preserve my custom settings?

edited 14 Jan 2017 at 05:10 PM

Jim Cutrone (4)

asked 14 Jan 2017 at 05:08 PM

Jim Cutrone (4)
Showing results 2001 to 2020 of 3925
Loading - please wait...