Questions
Showing results 2101 to 2120 of 3915

votes

answers

views

Hi There, 

I just notices this now. Im using a code 25. I have updated the firmware of the amp to 1.44. I also have updated the gateway 1.5.5. May phone connecting to the amp. But the gateway app is not connecting to the amp. Im using a galaxy note 9. 

Any help please. 

Thanks

Jericho

asked 12 Jul 2019 at 01:20 AM

jericho zabala

votes

answers

views

I am looking for the correct Brian May tone presets for my CODE.

asked 27 Nov 2018 at 05:51 PM

ron riccitelli

votes

answer

views

I have a DSL 100h that has been fading in and out and crackling for quite some time. It seems to only happen on the clean channel and makes no difference, if I have my pedal board plugged in or not. I have the fx loop turned off, so I believe that that part of the circuit is out of the equation. I just swapped out the tubes because I suspected the pre amp tubes were bad from some other things I read and still no luck. Has anyone else experienced this?

asked 06 Sep 2020 at 05:43 PM

Nicholas Austin

votes

answers

views

I just bought a Code. I can connect via bluetooth however it won't download any patches because it says it's not connected even though it is. I bought the USB #2 cable (that doesn't come with the amp) and the amp still says it's not connected to my computer even though it is. Other modeling amps don't have this issue. Marshall, you REALLY dropped the ball on this amp.

asked 30 May 2020 at 12:46 AM

Scotty Hayes

votes

answer

views

How do I use the line in on an AS50D with an iPhone or iPad?

Do I have to purchace a a mono left and right male to stereo female adapter?

iOS

asked 24 May 2018 at 12:28 PM

Christopher Read

votes

answer

views

Hello...I purchased my JCM 800 (serial#02726N) back in the Fall of 1981. I pulled the rear plate off the head for the first time so I could install new tubes for the first time. I expected to find four EL84's, but was totally surprised to find 2 KT66's, and 2 6L6GC's instead. Is this normal? The amp sounded totally different from other Marshalls I was exposed to, now I know why. Did Marshall do this often, or did they just run out of specific tubes and slap in whatever they had on hand. It's kinda hard to believe they did that as the KT66's require an entirely different transformer than the EL34's. Any comments or logical explainations?? Thanks.

asked 11 May 2018 at 07:12 PM

Randall Daggett

votes

answers

views

I haven't had luck with Samsung or LG phones or tablets. The tablet connects (listen to youtube audio thru the amp) but Gateway doesn't connect.

asked 19 Jul 2019 at 12:51 AM

Harry Myers

votes

answers

views

Can your team tell us if you are experiencing problems with overheating on the 410C?

asked 23 Nov 2018 at 12:56 PM

Stephen Galvin Last Name

votes

answer

views

I can not find the serial number on the back of my Marshall Coad50 75watt. Does the serial number start out with CMIT ID: then the 10 digit number? this is the only number thats a 10 digit. Thank you, Robert in Crawfordsville In.

asked 23 Apr 2017 at 08:09 PM

Robert McClellan

votes

answers

views

Hi Marshall,

I recently bougth the DSL20CR marshall amp and it makes this noise on ultra gain channel.

https://youtu.be/VbtZsJTpAMs

What can cause this noise, could it be defective? I've tried it in different places in case it could be a power supply interference but the noise is still present.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

asked 11 May 2020 at 12:39 PM

Samuel Rodríguez

votes

answer

views

I cannot know some menu. for example, how touse a small icon that is described tablet mark and amp mark.

I want to know detail of Gateway Application.

How can I get the detail manual about application on tabet?

asked 02 Dec 2018 at 04:17 AM

Morimasa Matsuda (1)

votes

answers

views

Via my iPad air, I use the My Marshall app (great app!) and want to use my mini Jam box for playing backing tracks. What is happening is that 2 instances of the Marshall amp are opening on the iPad, interferring with the mini Jam box. By this, I mean the backing track is playing only through the Marshall amp, not the mini Jam box. Sometimes I am able to "disconnect" the duplicate instance of the Marshall amp via the iPad bluetooth but not always. Also, I suspect there is some kind of conflict happening since I am also experiencing when I can "disconnect" the duplicate Marshall amp in the iPad blue tooth, I am losing the connectivity between the iPad and amp.

Any thoughts on how to resolve this, please!

asked 05 Jun 2017 at 06:34 PM

Ed Schmitzer

votes

answers

views

How can i  download the firmware utility. Have a look on the informations code errors.

The following properties have been set:
Property: [AdminUser] = true {boolean}
Property: [InstallMode] = HomeSite {string}
Property: [NTProductType] = 1 {int}
Property: [ProcessorArchitecture] = AMD64 {string}
Property: [VersionNT] = 6.1.1 {version}
Running checks for package '.NET Framework 3.5 SP1', phase BuildList
Reading value 'SP' of registry key 'HKLM\Software\Microsoft\NET Framework Setup\NDP\v3.5'
Read integer value 1
Setting value '1 {int}' for property 'DotNet35SP'
The following properties have been set for package '.NET Framework 3.5 SP1':
Property: [DotNet35SP] = 1 {int}
Running checks for command 'DotNetFX35SP1\dotNetFx35setup.exe'
Result of running operator 'ValueGreaterThanEqualTo' on property 'DotNet35SP' and value '1': true
Result of checks for command 'DotNetFX35SP1\dotNetFx35setup.exe' is 'Bypass'
'.NET Framework 3.5 SP1' RunCheck result: No Install Needed
Launching Application.
URLDownloadToCacheFile failed with HRESULT '-2146697208'
Error: An error occurred trying to download 'https://my.marshall.com/downloadfiles/firmware/MarshallFirmwareUpdateUtility.application'.

asked 06 Apr 2019 at 04:35 PM

Patrick GAUDIN

votes

answers

views

asked 18 May 2018 at 09:41 PM

JAMES JEFFRIES

vote

answer

views

Can we get a list of the changes in the firmware update?

edited 14 Oct 2017 at 01:02 AM

Peter McAteer (7)

asked 14 Oct 2017 at 12:03 AM

Peter McAteer (7)

votes

answer

views

Can someone please tell me where I can find the Serial # on my new 1987X Ri?

thanks.

asked 28 Oct 2016 at 07:10 PM

Bryan Patterson

votes

answer

views

How do I clear all presets from code 50  foot switch and go back to the fatory ones

edited 07 Mar 2021 at 11:51 PM

Ronald Hanesworth

asked 07 Mar 2021 at 11:48 PM

Ronald Hanesworth

votes

answer

views

It is quite easy to reorganise presets using the My Gateway webpage, which then syncs to the app. However, I like to keep my presets on the app and amp the same, and it is quite arduous to transfer them all manually, is there any way to transfer all presets from the app to the amp at once?

asked 29 Sep 2020 at 02:33 AM

Nathaniel Chamron (10)

vote

answers

views

Was curious if the footswitch on this is a short to sleeve connection.  Going to use a headrush gigboard with it using the 4CM but also want to contral the channels much the like the included footswitch does.

asked 24 Sep 2019 at 04:50 PM

Adam Goldbeck (1)
Showing results 2101 to 2120 of 3915
Loading - please wait...