Questions
Showing results 2301 to 2320 of 3926

votes

answer

views

Are Marshall AS50D amps compatible with a Fishman preamp on my  accoustic guitar. I have ordered a AS50D through JB HI FI in WA  Australia

thinking my preamp was a Marshall. It hasn't arrived yet so I am naturally anxious to the question of compatibilty.

Thank You Chris

asked 23 Nov 2016 at 07:49 AM

Chris Dryden

vote

answers

views

I know this forum has this question asked a number of times, and the reply is always to delete the app and re-install.  I've done this multiple times, and it never solves the problem.  In fact, I had this app successfully installed on my iPad a few years ago, and hadn't used it latey.  When I use it now, I get the same message.  

Context3d not available! Possible reasons: wrong renderMode or missing device support

I googled this message and found out that it's related to Flash.  Apple has discontinued all support of Flash on iOS devices.  So my educated guess is that you need to re-vamp this application to not use any Flash programming.  No ammount of deleting and reinstalling the app will ever solve this problem.  You need to update the app.

asked 18 Jan 2021 at 11:34 PM

Greg Roberts (1)

votes

answer

views

Hi all,

Own a Acton ii with Alexa and the sound is amazing. 

I have an issue where the wifi connection is lost and won't reconnect on its own. I contacted customer support who gave me troubleshooting guides which I have completed successfully without any change to my issue. Basically I did a factory reset. 
I can connect to my wifi without any issues and once connected it works flawlessly.

Customer support (understandably) won't help any further since I purchased it second hand and I don't have a receipt. 

wifi signal strength is at 100%

Any ideas?

asked 13 Dec 2020 at 07:39 PM

Daniel Mann

votes

answers

views

I would like some opinions on speakers to make this amp roll on Southern Rock and Blues.  Thanks for your input. Peace!!!!

asked 27 May 2020 at 02:26 AM

Rodney Thomas

votes

answer

views

Hi I have a 9 month old Code 100 Combo amp which simply has stopped working.  Any ideas?

asked 10 Dec 2020 at 06:48 PM

Nathan Laughton

votes

answers

views

Hi there, I recently bought used Code 25 in pristine condition, everything seems to work just fine, but one thing which really bothers me are volume level differences in different presets, which are huge. Is this normal behaviour? Please advise. Thanks!

asked 12 Mar 2020 at 10:45 AM

Hank Moody

votes

answer

views

does anybody know how to pair the apple watch series 4 , it only says the code to pair but i cant pair it . thx i hope it can be pair .

asked 09 Jul 2019 at 09:27 AM

eolo vega

votes

answer

views

Hi, can I get a owner's manual in portuguese? How do I do?

Thank's!

asked 30 Jul 2017 at 11:51 PM

Marcelo Arantes

votes

answers

views

When I use my marshall on the pc I get really strong buzzing when recording and hearing.

I tryed 3 different cables, and updated the firmware 3 times already.

I'm out of options, this turned to be a nightmare to me.

asked 27 Nov 2021 at 02:39 AM

Marcelo Vitor Pinheiro

vote

answers

views

For all you that have issues connecting amp with Gateway app (even though it's connected to your phone already) clear out all of your old bluetooth pairings (headphones, portable speakers, etc..).   That worked for me after screwing around for 30 min.  

asked 13 Apr 2020 at 09:37 AM

indy jonz (2)

votes

answer

views

Hi,

I bought a MG30FX with footswitch. I was convinced I could set 4 channels the way I wanted and simply controlling them with the footswitch. 

Well maybe it’s my fault but it doesn’t work that way. You control the first two sounds with the 1 button, you control the second two sound with the second. Button 3 is the same as the 2 and If I press the 4 it appears the tuner.  It’s very limiting considering I wanted 4 indipende choices of my own style. 

asked 15 Jun 2019 at 02:47 PM

Jack Fnt

votes

answers

views

I bought the footswitch and the Marshall Code 50 a few months ago. Both working fine until doing a gig  last evening, I hooked up my footswitch to the code 50 with the lead that came with it. No lights showed up, but the amp working fine I tried changing with a different lead, and the footswitch still no lights. The footswitch won’t work. Anyone out there has a similar issue please. Any suggestion please? Thanks in advance

asked 10 Nov 2018 at 06:07 AM

Tom Tang

votes

answer

views

I have an Origin 20 head with a 4x12 slant cab. I also have a Behringer interface for recording. 

I have 3 questions.,...

1) Can I connect the DI Out to my interface?

2) Should I use a speaker or instrument cable?

3) I have attempted to connect to both a PA amp and to my interface and get an electric hum. I can still hear my instrument but the hum makes it unusable for recording purposes. Is there a way to eliminate this hum?

asked 08 Apr 2022 at 07:40 PM

Richard Lehman

votes

answer

views

Bonjour, l'appli marshall gateway ne fonctionne pas : j'ai toujours le message suivant "context3D not available ! possible reasons: wrong rendermode or missing device support".

J'ai regardé sur le forum du site aux EU, il est préconisé de fermer l'appli, la désinstaller et la réinstaller.

Je n'arrête pas de faire comme ça depuis des jours et cela ne fonctionne toujours pas : j'ai toujours le même message dès l'ouverture de l'appli...

Que faire?

asked 31 Jul 2020 at 12:40 PM

germain romuald

votes

answer

views

Hi there,

If I plug a reactive load box into the 8 Ohm speaker out, does this disable the built in speaker on the combo?

Want to record silently at home into a cab sim, but still have the option of playing live with the combo.

Cheers,

Sam 

asked 22 Jul 2020 at 04:28 PM

Sam Cross

votes

answers

views

Can 1.4.1 be updated thru Chrome? If so, where on this website do I find it?  I went to Support/Firmware update, it told me it was installing 1.3 something. WTF??

It's not like people have been waiting a year or more.....

Windows Downloader Utility will not install now....any tips?

edited 17 Oct 2017 at 10:15 PM

Peter McAteer (7)

asked 17 Oct 2017 at 09:55 PM

Peter McAteer (7)

votes

answer

views

I have tried for ages to get this to  work with no progress. My tablet connects to my amp ok. But to get it to access the on line library so I can download. It just has become inpossible . 

I have tried everything in the browsers to hopefully turn things on . Not one bit of progress was attained.

Someone must know how this works.............Any ideas.

asked 22 Feb 2021 at 04:09 PM

Andy Mullen

votes

answer

views

If I'm able to do it, what should I look for?

asked 24 Dec 2020 at 12:13 AM

Emil Nilsson

votes

answer

views

Recently the clean channel has been sounding distorted.   Also when the OD 2 volume is slightly turned up it causes the amp to sound like when a mike is to close to the amp.   What could be the posible causes and how to fix?

asked 11 Mar 2020 at 04:42 PM

John Trezza

votes

answer

views

I have a DSL100H, and would like to replace the footswitch with one that has LED's so I can tell what setting I am on with my back to the amp. Can I use a standard externally powered 2 button switch with a TRS cable? 

edited 11 Dec 2018 at 09:07 AM

asked 06 Dec 2018 at 10:54 AM

jaison pandey
Showing results 2301 to 2320 of 3926
Loading - please wait...