Questions
Showing results 2481 to 2500 of 3921

votes

answer

views

Hi Guys,

I am a Guitar beginner and just got my Code 50, i am really happy with.

But could someone advice me what i need on my windows for recording from the Code.

i am using windows 10.

i would really appriciate if someone could help me!

Thank you in advance

Franz

asked 11 Jul 2018 at 02:36 PM

Franz Zlabinger

votes

answer

views

I'm probably an idiot, but I can't make this work with the gateway app. I've paired and connected with bluetooth, I got my app open, pressed sync, but whenever I change something on the phone, nothing happens on the amp. Some videos show I have to go to preset, through the bottom left corner thing, to get into presets and turn the screen gold, but whenever I go there it says "Tap to sync" and when I do, nothing happens. please help. 

asked 03 Apr 2018 at 12:24 PM

Dennis Kalkhoran

votes

answers

views

My new Code 50 is bad noisy out of the box. I have tried 3 cables, 2 diffrent Guitars. I have tried a diffrent Outlet. Nothing seems to stop the noise.

I can turn the preset to some that are quiter, but almost all have a noticiable amount of noise and or Buzzing sound.

I have tried Firmware upgrade, IT was the same version, so I reinstalled not luck.

Please help.

asked 11 Apr 2020 at 05:19 PM

corey smith

votes

answers

views

Really? So this thing is just to store selected presets and user set presets?

So you have a rear, top mounted display that you will have to stand over and manually change, or use a cell phone (when it works) to change the presets to decide what you want in the bank? What if the amp is on a shelf?

Methinks someone forgot the KISS rule.

Id like to suggest next time you add a button or two to scroll the presets so they can be assigned to the pedal without the added hassle. This amps effects are quite good so a simple scroll and add feature would be welcome losing one or two of the bank buttons. This isnt professional quality gear, so make it easier for the idiots like me, K?

asked 02 Sep 2018 at 08:50 PM

m j

votes

answers

views

Hi Folks

I have a Valvestate VS100 but it came without a footswitch. I bought a PEDL-90010 but the switch doesnt actually switch it from O/D to clean - I have to keep my foot pressed down to get the cleant channel - if I lift it it reverts to the overdrive channel. Is this because the PEDL-90010 is not compatible with the VS100?

Thanks in Advance...John

asked 06 Mar 2021 at 03:40 PM

John Feehan

votes

answer

views

Can someone please tell me how to backup default presets from my Marshall Code 50 AMP to the My.Marshall website account (if this is even possible)?  I know there are a number of Manuals that can be downloaded; but I can find nothing that provides an overview of how to make that happen. I have Gateway on my iPhone, but that donesn't provide relevant information either. I will so appreciate information on whether it is possible to backup presets, preferably to my My.Marshall account?

Thanks,

Dick Gleason

asked 06 Feb 2021 at 04:54 PM

Richard Gleason

votes

answers

views

Hi there - I picked up a DSL1 in Leeds recently on tour and the direct out / speaker emulation is very dark - I checked frequencies in Logic X, theres basically nothing above 2.4k. When I run the DSL1 send into the return of my JMP-1 (Rack Unit) to use the emulation it sounds great - and I get spikes a little over 5k. Is it a defective unit or is that simply the sound of the simulation? I have used different Marshall amps direct over the years - (Valvestate VS100R, JMP-1, TSL100) and have had great results with all of them  until the DSL1. Cheers for your help,

Dylan  

asked 30 Mar 2020 at 11:26 AM

Dylan Smith

votes

answer

views

can i get a manual for my 1923 jim marshall obe 85th celebration special edition 50 watt head? 

asked 15 Jul 2019 at 11:36 PM

Donny Lovette

votes

answers

views

1. Tilt knob - does it affect Treble (above  4khz frequencies) or Upper Mid (1khz - 3 khz) frequencies?

2. Does Master volume knob on this amp, if set to 10,  actually produce power amp (EL34s) distortion or is it just a control for the overall volume output (loudness) with no influence whatsoever on power amp distortion ???

edited 06 Mar 2021 at 12:27 PM

Srdjan Teofilovic

asked 06 Mar 2021 at 12:22 PM

Srdjan Teofilovic

votes

answer

views

Hello,

I am experiencing some troubles with the battery of my speaker stockwell that I bought 2 years ago.

I would like to know the contact phone number of the technical service in Valencia (Spain).

Thanks.

asked 18 Aug 2019 at 10:56 AM

FRANCISCO JAVIER MOLINA

votes

answer

views

Is there any news of a new preset package getting released by Marshall. Surely someone around the office tinkers with the code amps and has some nice usable patches to release :)

asked 19 Sep 2018 at 10:33 AM

Whitedog \m/

votes

answer

views

Can anyone help me identify an old amp head we have in our rehearsal room? I thinks Its a 50watt head it has x2 EL34 valves and a serial number S/A10721 will add more pics when i get them.

asked 24 May 2018 at 03:45 AM

Ian Palmer

votes

answer

views

I am having problems getting connected through bluetooth. I phone 6s , was working yesterday then phone was turned off and now it will not find amp. I reset settings and no change. Please help.

Anthony

asked 11 Mar 2018 at 04:43 PM

Anthony Johnston

votes

answer

views

Evening all

I was given a set of 2.4ghz wireless headphones for Xmas (Thomson) for my code 25.

Unfortunately, there is a terrible amount of interference no matter what channel the headphones are set to, and they are useable. 

I have tested all other devices and tried the transmitter on then other side of the room with no noticeable improvement. It must be the Bluetooth of the code.

Any ideas how I might resolve this? (Short of disabling the Bluetooth- I waited a couple of years for that to work....)

Cheers. 

asked 26 Dec 2020 at 04:51 PM

G a

votes

answers

views

I HAVE A AMP WITH A BLOWN POWER MODULE THAT I WANT TO FIX...THE TECH SAYS I CANT...BUT I THINK I CAN WITH SOME HELP?  IS THERE ANYONE THAT COULD HELP?  "WITH PROPER MODIVATION OFCOURSE!"   THANKS!   JIM

asked 10 Apr 2017 at 06:57 PM

JAMES TILLMAN

votes

answers

views

Hi

I have Joe Satriani 410 Head,can I connect a JVMC212 -  16 0hm cab  to the HJS head,it is Celestion G 12, 2x70w- 140W,I want to play at bedroom level,is this watt to little,can I damage the amp 

Tore

asked 25 Feb 2017 at 12:21 PM

Tore Lilleoren

votes

answers

views

My DSL40cr seems to have developed a crackle while playing, it's fairly new. I've tried to isolate it by playing with or witout pedals / footswitch, all channels, different guitars. Any suggestions? I have a video of it but cant upload here

Thanks

Mike

asked 06 Nov 2021 at 09:51 AM

Mike Gregory

votes

answers

views

j'aimerais avoir le manuel en Francais.

merci.

asked 06 May 2017 at 01:48 PM

Claude Garrier

votes

answer

views

HOW TO KNOW IF MY MARSHALL EMBERTON IS ORIGINAL. IS THERE A WAY TO REGISTER THE PRODUCT?

asked 17 May 2021 at 12:39 PM

andrea nobilio

votes

answers

views

Is there a available dust cover for a Marshall Origin 50H head?

asked 15 Sep 2018 at 04:21 PM

Gatis Ivans
Showing results 2481 to 2500 of 3921
Loading - please wait...