Questions
Showing results 2501 to 2520 of 3921

votes

answer

views

Is there an email confirmation for my warranty?

I only got this on my page without any email or details about warranty.

"Thank You for registering your Marshall Amplifier purchase! Your information is now listed in our records. If you received this message your information is confirmed."

asked 21 Jul 2019 at 07:10 PM

Shixiang Zhang

votes

answers

views

Abbey Road, White Album and other tones?

asked 31 Jul 2018 at 11:58 PM

Ron Moore

votes

answer

views

I have an iPhone 11 with the latest updates from Apple.  When I attempt to install the Marshall Gateway app on my phone the following error message appears:

"Context3D not available!  Possible reason: wrong renderMode or missing device support."  

How can I fix this?

Update:  I followed the instructions to ensure the app was not running in the background, uninstalled, reinstalled and it works!

Cheers 

edited 02 Jun 2020 at 04:02 PM

Millard Norris

asked 17 May 2020 at 05:36 PM

Millard Norris

votes

answer

views

Dear marshall.

After software update i have a klik in master volume. When sound is louder the klik also .can you help  .can i put back the software update . Do hou have any idee . Ron graber 

asked 07 Jan 2020 at 07:34 PM

Mc Graber

votes

answers

views

Does anyone know of a good preset that would sound like the song “I’m Alright” by Neil Zaza?

edited 15 Aug 2019 at 05:42 PM

Fred Disbrow

asked 15 Aug 2019 at 05:42 PM

Fred Disbrow

votes

answers

views

I have just updated my CODE 25's firmware to 1.44. Just after this, it started to make a sound like tapping or heartbeat. I am not sure but it's similar. First, I thought that it's about tap tempo so i turned the amp off and turn on again but it doesn't work. Amp still makes the sound regularly. Before the 1.44 update there was no sound and AMP was working perfect. So if there is a sloution, I really need help.

Thanks.

edited 08 Jul 2019 at 09:28 PM

Kaan Özaydın

asked 08 Jul 2019 at 09:26 PM

Kaan Özaydın

votes

answer

views

I would like to bypass all effects/config on my MG15CFX and just get a straight amplification from my line6 multi-effects processor.  

asked 02 Jul 2018 at 02:34 AM

Ricardo Castellon

votes

answer

views

I have 3 combo amps each with a single 16 ohm speaker. baffles the heck out of me why Marshall would recommend a 2x12 8 ohm ext cabinet. I want to run both the internal speaker and the ext cabinet at the same time. I would like to put 8 ohm speakers in the combos to match the ext cabs. I have a JCM 2000 DSL 401, a DSL 40cr And an Origin 1x10 20 Watt. Can a16ohm speaker be upgraded with an 8 ohm speaker in these combos and if so what speakers would you recommend. Any additional suggestions or information is most welcome.

asked 28 May 2021 at 10:01 PM

Rusty Maggard

votes

answers

views

I bought a code 50 from a friend, but he didn't have the manual. I found the manual on this sight, downloaded it as a pdf, but can't get it to print.  Is it something I'm doing wrong, or is printing blocked by the web site?

Thanks

asked 14 Jan 2021 at 07:02 AM

Joe Pierce

votes

answer

views

Hello i'm Daniele and i have a question regard the DI connection of my new Marshall 1959 sv20h:

If i connect the head trough DI out, I must connect also a speaker?

Thank you in advance

Best regards

Daniele

asked 29 Dec 2019 at 05:03 PM

Daniele Torrigino

votes

answers

views

Buenas tardes queridos amigos, acabo de comprar un combo DSl 100H, quiero que me ayuden a ecualizar bien este amplificador. Saludos

DSL

asked 30 Dec 2018 at 05:04 PM

Patricio Vimos

votes

answer

views

Hi! I have a question about CODE 100H. I need to play directly in mixer but it hasn't a DI exit, can I use it without a cabinet? If I can, how can I do it? If I don't use cabinet, will CODE be damaged? Thanks for your help. 

asked 18 Mar 2021 at 10:56 AM

Malcom Pregnolato

votes

answer

views

I used My Gateway to set up all my presets in the order that I'd like them to be.  My Amp is plugged into the computer via USB.  It is connected.  
Now that I've arranged things through My Gateway, the amp does not seem to sync with it.  

IF I pull up the app on my phone, while the amp is off, the library in the app reflects the order that is in MyGateway.  The moment I turn on the amp, and connect my phone to the amp, the library in my phone changes to reflect the old settings still on the amp.  

The only way I know how to set a preset in a specific spot is to go download it again, while my amp is connected, and dialed into the placeholder for which I need it to set.  

Is the sync a slow process?  Should I walk away from it, and let it sit and think for awhile?  Is there a button, or combo of buttons I should be pressing after I've saved my work in MyGateway, in order for it to update the amp?

asked 24 Jul 2020 at 05:36 PM

Jeremy Smith

votes

answer

views

Recently I heard a loud pop when going from standby to the 40 watt channel.  Amp still seems to work ok but since then there is a kind of minor but noticeable high pitch sound when on that 40 watt channel.  Cant hear it when on 20 watt.   You can hear it with nothing plugged into the amp and also when my guitar is plugged in.   The only noise noticeable before was just the normal kind of hiss sound that seems to be normal.   Also it doesnt get worse or better by turning the volume up or down.  Its just kind of there from the moment you click it on to the 40 watt.   Can hear it on clean channels also.   I'm 90 percent sure it seemed to have started right after that loud kind of pop when going from standy to the 40 watt.    Any thoughts or ideas on how to solve this?    Thanks for any input!!

edited 18 Apr 2022 at 12:48 AM

Casey Byrne

asked 17 Apr 2022 at 11:44 PM

Casey Byrne

votes

answer

views

I have a two part question 🤔.  I have my two amplifiers listed above.  I have both electric and electric acoustic guitars.  I'm learning how to play and bought the 50 watt acoustic Amp as I  really like the sound of over wound humbuckers through it for heavy slow blues.

First question,  keeping the AS50D as the main sound, can I connect it through/to the 100 watt Marshall? Both are 4 ohms and I would like the maximum amount of power to drive my 4 x 12" cabinet of 8 ohm Jensen Tornadoes that are wired in series for the 4 ohm 100 watt MG HDFX. Then I would have 150 watts total to drive my 400 watt total limit.

Question two,  can I connect my 50 watt AS50D Amp to my 4 x 12" speaker cabinet by running a cable from the back of my Amp to the cabinet. I have footswitch,  line out and (effects loops) send and return Jack's to use.

Even though my 4 x 12" cabinet would be very under powered. I would like to hear the sound of the AS50D  through those speakers. I'm new to guitar and don't want to ruin any of my equipment.  I did also have a guitar made through two luthiers,  I also made the 4 x 12" cabinet to match my guitar.  I call them Snort and the box.

I have the components for the sound I'm looking for,  now I need to combine them all together.  I truly appreciate guidance from the technical support team at Marshall. 

God bless you for your time and kindness.  Thank you,  Eric Dailey 

asked 06 May 2022 at 09:49 PM

Eric Dailey

votes

answers

views

On the Marshall code 100 amp, is there a way I can connect Bluetooth headphones and my phone at the same time? More info in comments.

I have a new baby, so I was wondering if there is a way to stream music from my phone to play along with through my wireless bluetooth headphones but also so that the guitar noise comes through the headphones. I image? it I had wired headphones that would work but I don’t want to buy new headphones with a super long cord just for this reason lol

edited 26 Apr 2022 at 05:49 PM

fincher david

asked 26 Apr 2022 at 05:45 PM

fincher david

votes

answers

views

I have followed all of your steps and while my Code 100 pairs to my device, when I open the Marshall Gateway it never shows the code connected, nor does it give me the option inside the app to connect. I have uninstalled and unpaired multiple times with the same result.

asked 05 Jan 2020 at 09:37 PM

Ron Blanton

votes

answers

views

Does anyone have a good preset for Santana's tone in Victory is Won,  Smooth or his version of While my Guitar Gently Weeps?

asked 31 Aug 2018 at 06:19 PM

Patrick hill

votes

answer

views

I have aquired a used MG30CFX , which keeps cutting out every 10 to 15 mins ? I had heard this was a problem but had been told that it was not the same on the new models ? anyone got an idead how to fix this...?

Thanks

G

asked 06 Mar 2017 at 01:19 PM

Gordon Whyte

votes

answer

views

Can not seem to piar phone with amp, push rev and power at same time nothing happens, can you help?

asked 12 Feb 2017 at 06:22 PM

Michael Dolfi
Showing results 2501 to 2520 of 3921
Loading - please wait...