Questions
Showing results 2601 to 2620 of 3918

votes

answers

views

code 50 stuck in bootloader mode tryed on and off unpluged and pluged back in tryed redownload update nothing works please any help at all

asked 24 Oct 2018 at 02:34 PM

tim matthews

votes

answer

views

asked 24 Oct 2018 at 01:40 AM

Donald Porter

votes

answer

views

Does this service exist ?

I am looking for a 2 x 12 guitar cabinet in standard black grain tolez with 'bluesbreaker cloth'.

asked 22 Oct 2018 at 06:57 PM

Simon Roberts

votes

answer

views

I have a JCM 800 serial number S/A 14062R.   I think it is a 2203 100 watt lead. I’ve tried other sites and it’s not quite clear.  Can anyone help?

Cheers  🥃

asked 21 Oct 2018 at 09:17 PM

Peter Notti

votes

answers

views

I can’t get the Code connected via usb to work any news on this nothing happens at all plugging in the usb and nothing in my DAW

asked 19 Oct 2018 at 09:52 PM

Michael Mulholland

votes

answers

views

Hello

I've recently purchased the Code100H & Code412

I'm not a guitar player by any stretch of the imagination, I got them because they look nice under/on my desk; it was an aesthetic choice and I use it to play music from my PC via AUX input.
(I don't expect Hi-Fi playback, I understand its limitations when it comes to playing music on mono :) I got it for looks and I'm perfectly satisfied with my decision)

Regarding this statement
"the CODE412 is fitted with custom speakers specially made to manage the variety of tones available in CODE amps"

I have the following question
Can you please tell me what type(model) of speakers does the cab use and if it's safe to play mild bass music on it at a decent volume(30-50%) without straining the speakers?  
I only want to be sure I'm not harming the speakers when I listen to something like Royal Blood - I Only Lie When I Love You for example.

Looking forward to your reply.

Cheers,
Adrian

asked 17 Oct 2018 at 04:01 PM

_ Adrian

votes

answer

views

Hi - my first post - hoping someone can help me. 

I have a 1998 DSL100 along with a 1960A and a 1936 cabinet.  Typically I use one cab or the other, but I'd like to try using both cabs, but am not sure about matching the impedance. 

The DSL head has the 3 outputs - 1 dedicated to 16 ohm and 2 that can do either 4 or 8 ohms along with the 4/8 switch.

The 1960A cab can do either 4 or 16 ohms in mono, or 8 ohms in stereo.

The 1936 cab can do either 8 ohms in mono or 16 ohms in stereo.

It doesn't look to me like I can use both cabs at the same time, but maybe I'm not completely understanding it.  Is there a way to hook up both cabs to head??

The right hand input on the 1960A says it's 16 ohm mono or 8 stereo, whereas the 1936 is the opposite and is 8 ohm mono and 16 ohm stereo.  Can I go from the 4/8 outputs on the head to the right hand input on both cabs - will this work without causing damage??  If I  can, do I set the DSL head to 4 or 8 ohms, and should the switch on the 1960A be mono or stereo?

Thanks - I appreciate your brain power lol!!

Phil

edited 18 Oct 2018 at 04:03 AM

Phil Jones

asked 16 Oct 2018 at 06:44 PM

Phil Jones

votes

answer

views

Hello, I have acquired the CODE 25, really an excellent amplifier, very versatile and very good presets. My problem and please I hope you help me to resorve it, is that even though I can connect via Bluetooth, I can listen to my tracks ....... the big problem is that when I want to use the FX or presets it appears that there is no amplifier connected ... (either from my android phone or my Ipad I ... I do not understand what the problem is.) Secondly, when I want to install the MARSHALL FIRMWARE UPDATE UTILITY, to enter presets or update the ampli, does not recognize the connection.I request guidance to be able to make full use of such a beautiful tool for my music.I use Widows 10 and G. Chrome.For your attention, thank you very much

asked 16 Oct 2018 at 05:55 AM

Luis Ernesto Espinoza Guerra

votes

answer

views

I have a new DSL 20 head and when I use the loop, as soon as I activate a pedal, I can hear that pedal coloring the sound. Once I switch the loop on via foot switch, the volume drops a bit, but I get the same sound. Once I turn the loop back off, the coloring ends and the loop acts as it was intended. But there is a volume drop.

asked 15 Oct 2018 at 11:36 PM

Satchmo Dog

votes

answer

views

does the AS100D acoustic amp have 48 volts of phantom power for my blue200 dynamic microphone.

asked 15 Oct 2018 at 10:18 PM

Jerry Walton

votes

answer

views

asked 14 Oct 2018 at 04:47 PM

Matt Williams

votes

answer

views

hi, i wonder if there is away to dwonload presets through tablet or smart phone to the amp in wierless way ?

or the only way is to use pc midi ?

asked 14 Oct 2018 at 01:36 PM

tzahi gur

votes

answer

views

Hi I play a fender strat and I have a Marshall Valvestate VS65R and was about to sell the amp online because I purchased a Marshall Code 100 earlier in the year. I have already received the money for the Valvestate via Paypal. Just before I was about to post it - the buyer lives on the other side of the country so I was going to post it (he has paid quite a decent amount for it and has also paid for postage) - I decided to play through it one more time. I found that the sound was really good and I am now hesitant to send it (I can still reverse the payment - it was not sold on ebay or similar so I can back out). The issue being that I cannot find any preset online or already installed on the Code 100 that matches or even resembles the Valvestate sound. I did have a slight noisegate issue with the Valvestate a while back but now that seems to not be noticeable. I hadn't played the Valvestate for about 6 months until now. I searched this website's presets using the keyword "valvestate to no avail. Then searched the website https://marshallcode.tools/patch/?__p=1 for a preset that has the word valvestate in the name but got to about page 18 and could not find one. However there are so many pages on that website, hundreds, so maybe there is a valvestate replicating preset? The closest I could find amongst the factory presets on the Code 100 is something like a JCM800. Does anyone know if a valvestate modelling preset exists for Marshall Code? Please someone help, time is of the essence. The customer will want me to send it soon, I have max 48 hours to figure this out.

edited 13 Oct 2018 at 07:34 AM

julien casella (1)

asked 13 Oct 2018 at 07:33 AM

julien casella (1)

votes

answer

views

ok, im kinda old and kinda slow. i just bought a JCM800 212  how do i ad it to this site?

asked 12 Oct 2018 at 08:13 PM

jim barrow

votes

answer

views

Hi, I live in Chile and purchased a mini jubilee head from USA. The amp is configured for 110 volts and the domestic voltage here is 220 volts. I’m going to buy an external transformer. What is the optimal wattage rating I should be using for this amp?

Thanks in advance,

Carlos

asked 10 Oct 2018 at 08:52 PM

Carlos Vasquez

votes

answers

views

So I recently posed the question about using stomp boxes with my CODE 50. As I am looking theough the preset Library, I notice presets labeled PEDAL 1, 2, 3 and MAX. Are these presets for users to utilize stomp boxes??? I’ve had my 50 for 7 months now and this JUST NOW dawned on me!!

asked 10 Oct 2018 at 02:36 AM

dwaine brosemer (1)

votes

answer

views

I’m certain this question has been asked. I love my Code 50, I have the foot controller as well. Although I love this amp, it was a rookie purchase! I should’ve purchased the DSL 40 as a good pedal platform. ANYWAY, anyone know how to use the Code 50 as a regular amp? I apologize if this question has been asked in the past...

asked 10 Oct 2018 at 01:39 AM

dwaine brosemer (1)

votes

answer

views

lookin' for this to mod the amp, and maybe get some better tones out of it. I actually like this amp, regardless all the crap people throw at em'

asked 09 Oct 2018 at 06:12 PM

Matias Cruz

votes

answer

views

Hi

Do you think this is Jim Marshall's signature in my amp? Ta Adam

asked 09 Oct 2018 at 02:30 PM

Adam Winkler

votes

answer

views

Hi

Currently running my Code100H through the matched 4x12 cab but find, at volume, the sound a bit 'harsh'? i've actually plugged it through a spare bass cab and get far better tone! is anyone else experiencing this and are there any solutions? am i missing a trick?? i'm possibly looking at plugging it through a 1936v 2x12 cab. I know i will need to turn the cab selection off on the amp but just want a better all round tone..

tia

asked 08 Oct 2018 at 01:37 PM

Troy Steadman
Showing results 2601 to 2620 of 3918
Loading - please wait...