Questions
Showing results 2761 to 2780 of 3928

votes

answer

views

Hello,

i have my marshall minor 3 since 2 month and they where working perfectly but since friday i can't see the earplug on my bluetooth device list but i can see the case can any one help me please ?

thanks in advance

My phone is a Galaxy A50

asked 12 Dec 2021 at 08:49 PM

paul ROLLAND

votes

answer

views

I'm getting some alerts about my Marshall speaker reaching out to 172.217.13.228.  Any idea what this address is used for?  I also see a lot of vulnerabilities reported against this speaker from bitdefender.  

asked 14 Jan 2021 at 01:17 PM

Steven Nelson

votes

answers

views

It would be great if you guys would implement a way to select what type of guitar & pickups are being used with each preset. 

asked 08 Jun 2019 at 10:09 PM

Keith Thacker

votes

answers

views

Podre conseguir la tela de mi pantalla pues un pequeño roedor la daño ? yen donde ? Saludos.

asked 26 Jul 2018 at 01:24 AM

Leonardo Garcia

votes

answers

views

Hello!. I want to connect my Code50 but it says "usb error" 43. try everything on google but it doesn't work. Any solution? Thank you
USB

asked 09 May 2020 at 11:43 PM

Tomas Verbauwen

votes

answer

views

asked 21 Dec 2018 at 11:06 PM

LARRY CANN (2)

votes

answer

views

The tuner has a D# option:

D#, G#, C#, F#, A#, DH

is this the same as 1/2 step down:

E-flat, A-Flat, D-flat, G-Flat, B-flat , E-flat ?

99% sure it is, just looking for confirmation

asked 23 May 2017 at 07:29 PM

Dave Land

votes

answer

views

Hi Team Marshall,

My Code 100 combo has a constant mains hum wherever I have it plugged in, even without any guitar/lead plugged in.

Is there a fix or work-around for this as is very distracting when practicing etc?

Strangely, this doesn't come through when using headphones, but the volume is much lower when using them!

I do not have this issue with other amps or audio equipment plugged in!

asked 28 Mar 2019 at 05:44 PM

Michael Lawson (2)

votes

answer

views

Does Marshall have a customer service  number?  Problems with a code 50 amp cutting out..been doing it since a week after i couldn't  return it. 

asked 20 Sep 2018 at 07:54 AM

Randy Holland

votes

answer

views

I bought a stockwell two weeks ago and now I just seem to notice while looking from above the top middle of the gold frame sticks out. When it's playing, it rattles as well, but I'm not sure if it affects the sound or not. When I push it with my finger (gently) it's connected to the main area and they move forward simultaneously.. 

can they fix it if I take it to the marshall repaire service? The bottom part is really firm and doesn't move at all but the top  bounces back out as soon as I take my finger away. 

How much does it affect the performance?

asked 23 Apr 2017 at 06:58 PM

Mahyar Alemipour

votes

answer

views

Trying to connect to amp via USB and miniB cable. Unable to connect says code: not connected.

Enabled MIDI still no connection. tried a reset on marshall code 50 amp.

Does not reset for connectivity

PLease help

asked 16 Jun 2022 at 11:12 PM

Elias Kellarakos

votes

answer

views

Ive been struggling with this too, first the amp starts with irregular noise, then makes a high noise sound and stop working, I tell the store to replace and they denied, they says they are not responsible for this issue and says I have to ask for warranty with marshall but I cant contact you in any way. This is very sad I saved money for a long time to buy this because I believed marshall was a good brand, and as I see you are not taking any action to solve this. Please help me.

asked 02 Oct 2021 at 10:07 PM

GERARDO GARZA

votes

answer

views

On the Gateway App, if I login with my friends account to try his presets on my code, it doesnt sync.  My gateway app on my phone shows he is logged in, and that it has synced, but the presets are just listed as the ones I had on my phone.  

asked 06 Jan 2021 at 10:46 PM

evan hecker

votes

answer

views

my amp says that bluetooth pairing has been enabled but i dont know how to restore it

asked 01 Jul 2019 at 06:45 PM

juan pastrana

votes

answer

views

Is it possible to pair two devices with the same amp? For example my phone and a Nexus tablet? I finally got the Nexus working with the amp, but if I'm going on a gig, I don't want to be lugging around a tablet as well as all my gear.

edited 20 Dec 2017 at 08:08 PM

Chris Davies (12)

asked 06 Dec 2017 at 08:12 PM

Chris Davies (12)

votes

answers

views

NEEDED RESPONSE FOR LOW MARSHALL REF VL VE00051 WHERE YOU CAN GET IT. COULD ANY HELP ME.

asked 07 Jul 2017 at 03:46 PM

MARIO ENRIQUE GARZON GONZALEZ

votes

answer

views

Ok.  A couple questions I'm sure can be answered here.

I just bought the DSL40CR less than a week ago.  It's awesome for something smaller.  Great at home amp.

However, the first clean channel is very low on volume, while if i switch to the other clean its 3 times as loud or more.  Is something wrong here?  One clean channel  can be cranked to max volume which would be the equivalent of the other clean channel at maybe a 2.

Second question, I'm hearing a lot of talk of people swapping out the speakers in these amps.  Is this always recommended?

Third question, I desire more reverb.  Is getting a pedal the answer, or another Marshall amp altogether?  Would a JVM be any better in the reverb category?

Fourth question, would getting different tubes change any of the previous concerns?  Would getting different tubes make the amp better?

Im new to valve amps, and I'm struggling to answer all these questions.

Thanks

asked 22 Mar 2021 at 11:55 PM

Robert Kortekamp

votes

answers

views

I have a DSL40C i purchased in September. After a few weeks it started to emmit an arcing sound when in standby. I returned it to the supplier who found nothing wrong. It has been ok since except for a  wooshing sound when it is first turned on that stays at the same volume even if I turn the volume up but slowly dissapears over time (I assumed this was just the valves heating up and settling and happened in both normal and low power modes) Today it started the arcing again and it would not turn the volume off in standby mode, then standby mode started working correctly and now if i put the amp in low power mode the volume starts decreasing and eventually disappears after about 10 seconds. Normal power mode seems to be OK though. Does this point to defective tubes already?

asked 17 Jan 2021 at 10:57 PM

Peter Brown

votes

answer

views

so the code 100 is a 100 watt amp wich can emulate various amps from the 30 watt JM 45 and the 59

it is still doing this at 100 watts Or dose the selected amp effect the output as well

any way just curious how far these models go

asked 22 May 2019 at 01:25 PM

Stephen Rosin (1)

votes

answer

views

Hello,

Last December I bought an MGFX30 amp. After a few months of use I realized that the volume knob does not correctly work. On either of the 4 channels if I turn the volume fully down, and then turn it up, the volume becomes faint and distant. If I then switch to any other channel without touching the volume knob, the volume of the other channel is correct, loud and clear. 

I returned the amp to the seller and it got replaced today to a brand new one. When I started to use it today, I immediately checked it, and have the same issue: the volume being turned fully down then up - sound is faint and distant, but other channels produce a loud, clear sound. 

I don't think that this is the way the amp should work. However, the odds of having two faulty models from the same seller seems to be very low. 

How can I fix this issue? Is this the way the volume knob supposed to work?

Thanks

asked 01 Aug 2022 at 04:46 PM

Viktor Tóth
Showing results 2761 to 2780 of 3928
Loading - please wait...