Questions
Showing results 2901 to 2920 of 3926

votes

answers

views

Hi. I have a Code 100 combo and I have been thinking of upgrading the speakers. Should I replace the stock speakers in the amp, or would it be better if I just bought an external cab and bypass the built in speakers? I have found that when I deactivate the cab simulator in the amp I get a more “defined” and less muddy tone, but sometimes it just sounds like “an amp without cab”, the sort of scooped sound if that makes sense, even if the sound comes out through the amp speakers which should be considered a cab. If an external cab is better, what wattage should it be? Thanks!

asked 19 Jul 2022 at 11:55 AM

MARIOS PAPAVASILEIOU

votes

answer

views

Hello (again).

Not that I use the Gateway App. much but I'd still like to make a suggestion (below).  There's usually a fair number of posts where people say they cannot save or transfer to or from the amp. (don't understand how to do it) and maybe this would make things a bit easier.

That little "Save" button / icon only appears if you make change to a preset.  So if you just want to copy a single preset to or from the amp. then you have to make a change, change the change back to original (if that makes sense), and then hit the little "Save" button / icon that has now appeared.  Suggestion: make the little "Save" button / icon PERMANENTLY visible in the app.  This way you can then simply call up a preset (from amp. or Marshall Gateway), toggle at will, and simply save to your selected or preferred destination.

Regards,

Dale.

asked 22 Sep 2018 at 12:04 PM

Dale Paterson (105)

votes

answer

views

Please, tell me which output to use to run my MC212 out of my DSL40. I want to run all three speakers at the same time. 

asked 20 Jul 2021 at 11:35 PM

Beau Wolfe

votes

answer

views

I can pair the device, however, I can not sync the gateway with my phone, and the "connect" option in red does not appear in the bottom corner of the screen as the tutorial says. how to solve?

asked 13 May 2019 at 04:28 PM

Felipe Alves

votes

answer

views

Thanks for your help!!

edited 25 Feb 2019 at 12:59 PM

Daniel Santos

asked 24 Feb 2019 at 05:13 AM

Daniel Santos

votes

answers

views

Hi. I recently purchased an Acton II wireless speaker with Amazon Alexa. Will it work using my Kindle Fire? It also has Alexa.

asked 19 Feb 2020 at 05:59 PM

Michael Blake

votes

answers

views

Hi is Marshall code compatible with a Chrome book lap top ?

asked 14 Dec 2019 at 05:56 PM

Robert Bruce

votes

answer

views

I have noticed that when playing my amp at low volumes, the volume starts to drop out.  I thought it was a temperature thing as it started in june when it was really hot.  but it is still doing it.

Most noticeable on OD1 and 2.

thanks

Gordon 

asked 17 Sep 2018 at 08:43 PM

Gordon Stokes

votes

answers

views

I had the opportunity to play on a Spark amp this weekend. They have a really nice app. Do you have any plans on updating your mobile app with more features like Smart Jam?

asked 03 Aug 2020 at 01:44 PM

Karl Henderson

votes

answers

views

I'm looking for a Marshall Cabinet Cover that will fit a MX412BR.  I perfer one that does not have the side cutouts. Looking for 100% covverage.  Thanks. 

I have a Line 6 Flextone II Head that will sit on top of a Marshall MX212..  Need size 13" x 30" x 30" coverage..  

asked 19 Dec 2019 at 06:47 PM

Luther Brian Parramore

votes

answer

views

Hi!!

i just got a TSL 60 head , i been having problems with hum and noise and after a lot of research with my tech  we found out that they present many problems , wrong  values on components, defective  materials , ect . so he told me the best way its to change the board with the latest issue version!!

but the thing its that we counld find any info about how many version are  outside  and wich one is the latest ?

i was wondering if you can give the part number for the latest  version of the main board so can order it!!!

i would really appreciate that !!!

thanks 

asked 22 Jul 2019 at 11:15 AM

Danilo Pavon

votes

answers

views

I turned on bluetooth on my  phone then initiated the bluetooth feature on my code100. find the amp in the It found the amp on my phone so I connected to it and the blue light on the amp quit flashing indicating that they are synced together. When I open the gateway app on my android phone (samsung S20E) it will not find the amp in the menu section of the app. I see the blue tooth symbol there with the word CODE next to it and it says not connected. There is nothing next to the Amps Detected: and when I scan for an amp it turns gray for a few seconds and then back to green. Same thing when i switch between the phone and amp icon in the bottom left corner. when on the phone icon i have presets when I switch to the amp Icon I get nothing displayed. I do have audio .from phone to amp and that s what it says in the blue tooth section in my phone. It says that the code V020150FDU connected for audio

asked 19 Apr 2022 at 12:47 AM

Ricardo Salinas

votes

answer

views

When I connect the DI output of my new Origin 20c to my recording system (ART USB Dual Pre into Logic Pro on M1 iMac) there is a constant hum. A noise gate set to -30dB just cuts it out. The combo speaker itself is silent. I cannot find any help on the Marshall website!

asked 02 Jan 2022 at 03:38 PM

John Compton

votes

answer

views

Hi, all together!

Pressing REV and POWER starts Bluetooth-Pairing - so far no problem. Also, the amp will also connect automatically when my phone is "near" without any problems.

Now my question:  Is there any way to really "turn off" Bluetooth so the amp does not "search" für devices anymore?

Thx in advance!

asked 24 Sep 2021 at 04:11 PM

Mark Lüttger (32)

votes

answers

views

Hello, and greetings Marshall, I just bought Marshall Major III Wired from the Marshall online store at Shopee Mall. So today, as soon as it arrived here, I would like to check the originality of the product using the serial number given. May I know where can I check this?

asked 13 Jul 2021 at 10:10 AM

Azizul Sazali

votes

answer

views

How can i restore all the presets on marshall code 25 in order to set mine's oyt of my marshall website. thanks!

asked 15 Feb 2021 at 02:35 PM

Harris Papamarkos

votes

answer

views

I down loaded the new update to my code 50 amp from my computer,  display on the amp reads  Ready for Update what do I do now?

asked 22 Mar 2018 at 05:34 PM

Joe Butterworth

votes

answer

views

I ordered a DSL40CR in January and it was amazing but in April it just stopped working. Sent it back to get fixed but it was deemed beyond repair and they sent a brand new one and it arrived in June. After a few weeks the new amps' volume would fluctuate after maybe 3-4 hours of playing. Got in touch with the shop I bought it from and described the problem, they said it was most likely the tubes so they sent two new ones. After replacing both tubes the volume still fluctuates after it's been played for a few hours.

asked 24 Aug 2021 at 10:15 PM

Lewis McLean

votes

answer

views

So like the title says, after playing for a while the amp suddenly stops working. It's immediate, like it got shut off, but it's not off (nor does it look off--the display remains lit). It sounds like it overheats or something, right? But I don't think that's it, because if I turn it off for a couple of seconds and turn it back on it plays again...for a little while. 

It also seems to happen on certain presets more than others, like 05-Lead Stack. So maybe it is overheating, but more so it seems like a programming bug to me. I'm hoping running some updates will fix it. Please advise!

asked 04 Jun 2021 at 07:18 PM

Matt Galemmo

votes

answers

views

Having problems storing presets to foot switch- manual not helpful. Does anyone have step by step instructions? Many thanks

asked 24 Oct 2020 at 05:12 PM

Kevin Kruszenski
Showing results 2901 to 2920 of 3926
Loading - please wait...