Questions
Showing results 3321 to 3340 of 3915

votes

answer

views

G'day Team,

Just wondering if there's any info I can get on a transformer for my DBS7200? It's shit a transformer and I need to get a replacement.

Cheers

JackBoy

asked 19 Jun 2017 at 08:00 AM

Jackboy Maunder

votes

answer

views

i cant load the persets from my library when i use the app

is there any solution ?!

asked 16 Jun 2017 at 09:10 PM

mahmoud hamdon

votes

answers

views

I own 4 Marshall Pedals. The bottom plates on all of them is warping up and cracking badly on all of them. What appears to be happening is the rubber bottom is shrinking and making the pressed powdered metal bottoms to crack ad warp.  This makes the bottoms open in the center by several milimeters and the pedals no longer sit flat on a surface and in fact  rock front to back. 

I need to know if I can buy replacement bottoms for them. These arent cheap pedals and I'd like to keep using them. The problem with the rounded bottoms make them highly unstable and even a hazzard.  more then once I went to step down on one and the rounded bottoms have caused me to loose my footing and nearly fallen.  This can be a lawsuit waiting to happen.

Its OK to make the pedal bodies out of powdered metal. Most manufactures do because its used in injection moulding,  but your company is the only one O've seen using it for bottoms. Most manufacturers are wise enough to know you need a steel plate for the bottom.  The white metal is not a stable rigid compound and can fracture easily.  The rubber bumper is either shrinking on one side or expanding on the other making the plate expand and crack.

This really needs to be addressed by Marshall. It only takes one musician falling because of this manufacturing defect and Marshall will be in a lawsuit. 

I simply want to purchase new bottoms. The warping is so bad at this point I cant use the pedals properly.  If I remove the screws the bottom plates will simply crumble to bits. These pedals were bought over a series of years from several sources too so its not a batch problem its a manufacturing flaw.

asked 16 Jun 2017 at 01:40 PM

William Gary

votes

answer

views

Hi Marshall Team,

Yesterday I bought a CODE 25 amp and after some quick fiddling with it I'm more than happy with the sounds I can get.

Unfortunately today I wanted to check out the app features and here's where the experience went south.

I am able to connect to the amp via Bluetooth and stream music but when I open the app I don't get the 'Connect' red tab and the 'Menu\Code' section gives no search results regardless of how many times I try.

Before you refer me to the standards - I've tried them. I went through 'close app -> remove from last viewed apps -> unpair BT -> amp off -> amp on-> etc...', I went through same routine but with uninstalling the app and installing it once again. Phone restarts - also done. Hell, I even reinstalled the firmware on the amp (it was the latest one from the very beginning in case you wonder). No success whatosever.

Gateway app - ver. 1.4.2

Phone - Galaxy S7

Android - ver. 6.0.1

Hope you will be able to help.

Mike

asked 15 Jun 2017 at 11:56 AM

Michal W

votes

answer

views

haven't even received my Code 50 yet and already doubting my decision the way the app is set up...

how do I add the downloaded presets to the app?

[EDIT: figured out how to manage the library]

why do I have to overwrite original presets to create my own?

[EDIT: seeing now how it adds a backup when I copy another preset on top]

would it be too hard to add more empty banks of 100 to the library?

[EDIT: finally figured out how to view and edit the library in 'My Gateway' tab on this site] 

why can't I select only some of the presets I want to reset to original settings? It's all or nothing for resetting.

edited 14 Jun 2017 at 04:36 PM

michael s (9)

asked 14 Jun 2017 at 01:38 AM

michael s (9)

votes

answer

views

What would be a equivelant amp to replace my recently made wet VS 265 with?

asked 13 Jun 2017 at 08:57 PM

Craig Bodkin

votes

answer

views

Hello

Picked up this combo a few weeks ago and its making some weird space age noises and im wondering if the valve needs replacement and if so what make i should be using.    Many thanks for your help 

asked 13 Jun 2017 at 11:53 AM

tony skerl

votes

answers

views

What is the procedure to roll back a recent firmware update on CODE 50?

asked 13 Jun 2017 at 01:51 AM

Mario Rojas (15)

votes

answer

views

Will updating the firmware on a CODE 50 change/reset any presets? 

Will it do anything to the sound of the CODE 50?

It seems it changes the sound of the CODE 50 any/some? 

asked 12 Jun 2017 at 12:41 PM

Mario Rojas (15)

votes

answer

views

I just want to check with fellow CODE users if they are facing the same issues that I am dealing with.

Biggest (and most annoying) issue is, it's a matter of luck connecting the CODE through USB. 2 times out of 10 my pc recognizes the amp the first time I plug it in. Mostly it gives an error that device is not connected properly or not recognized by windows. So I end up unplugging and plugging again until (if ever) it's been recognized. (Using windows 8.1 btw) Then suddenly in the middle of a recording session my DAW starts to drag like if I am running on a PC Pentium 600.  (It's running on a 3000$ alienware) This is a sign that somehow CODE get disconnected itself.  Now you have only option left: Restart the PC and start all over again.

So far I have checked with different USB cables, and I am using the shortest ones as possible as I can. (less than 80 cm.) I can't check with another pc since I don't have another one, but I am running Yamaha THR-10 smoothly, without any problems at all!

So I don't believe that there's an issue with my pc. And speaking of THR, why the hell CODE doesn't have it's dedicated USB drivers. I am kind of sure that the issue I am facing is all about the ASIO drivers that we are left with as an only option.

Second issue is, maybe only 1 out of 20 times I am able to get any presets from web site. Even if it looks like CODE is connected in the Device Manager, and the Chrome (or Opera) says MIDI is connected, I can't send any presets to the amp. After a few tries, this ends up with web browsers got frozen and only option is again: restart your pc!

I really would like to hear from people who are facing similar issues and how they could get over with it. (if they ever could)

And hopefully the only answer I receive from Marshall team is not going to be: "Thanks for your feedback, we will pass this to our technical team"

Regards,

edited 07 Jun 2017 at 07:36 PM

Gurhan Ozkaya (1)

asked 06 Jun 2017 at 07:57 PM

Gurhan Ozkaya (1)

votes

answers

views

Playback problem using nexus 7. Gateway app wont find my tunes. Does it look somewhere specific, can it cope with folders, what formats will it play.

Help appreciated.

asked 06 Jun 2017 at 03:25 PM

Glyn Bycroft (4)

votes

answer

views

The Marshall JCM 2000 TSL 100 has a problem with the FX send and return...I plug a 1/4TS into return of FX Return (A)...huge Buzz....I plug same cable into FX Send (B) ...huge buzz.....So only Return of A and Send of B have the buzz...I am only plugging in empty cables...nothing connected....but the amp buzzes when these cables are inserted.

This happens only when the footswith has FX button enabled and on every channel.  Doesn't matter if anything else is plugged into the front input or not.  Just buzzes when a cable is inserted into A Send or B return.

Is this a serious issue, or can it be resolved easily.  I have been around the internet and noticed not many answers on this, but a lot of questions.  Need help!!!

FX

asked 06 Jun 2017 at 02:03 AM

duane cole

votes

answer

views

The usb driver of the code amp is loaded as it is showing  device manager. But when I switch to this in cubase I cant allocate input busses.

asked 05 Jun 2017 at 06:49 PM

Glyn Bycroft (4)

votes

answers

views

Via my iPad air, I use the My Marshall app (great app!) and want to use my mini Jam box for playing backing tracks. What is happening is that 2 instances of the Marshall amp are opening on the iPad, interferring with the mini Jam box. By this, I mean the backing track is playing only through the Marshall amp, not the mini Jam box. Sometimes I am able to "disconnect" the duplicate instance of the Marshall amp via the iPad bluetooth but not always. Also, I suspect there is some kind of conflict happening since I am also experiencing when I can "disconnect" the duplicate Marshall amp in the iPad blue tooth, I am losing the connectivity between the iPad and amp.

Any thoughts on how to resolve this, please!

asked 05 Jun 2017 at 06:34 PM

Ed Schmitzer

votes

answer

views

I can't get the app to connect to the amp.

My Android phone connects and pairs to the amp fine (See screenshot). When I go into the app it seems to be able to see the amp but when I hit the button to connect it immediately shows as 'Not Connected'. (See second screenshot).

All firmware is up to date.

This is similar to problems I had when I first got the amp, but after a few teething troubles in the beginning I did get the connection to work pretty consistently, now it's not connecting at all.

On a related note, please give your devs a nudge on getting a desktop app. I see from internet searches that all sorts of people are having connectivity issues, it would be really handy to be able to get round them!

Thanks in anticipation.

asked 05 Jun 2017 at 09:17 AM

Gareth Jones

votes

answer

views

I understand that there is no `B' cab for the 1960TV, however, are there any options regarding Marshall making a compatible `B' cab - even if a custom build?

Many thanks

asked 01 Jun 2017 at 11:10 AM

Ian Lewis

votes

answer

views

Dear,

I need to know specifically which devices and versions (Android) are compatible with CODE.

asked 29 May 2017 at 02:01 AM

Felipe Maia

votes

answer

views

I 'm trying to update firmware via web, the process starts ok but the page says restarting in bootloader mode and the amp screen says ready...  this for about 1 hours  but nothing changes 

asked 28 May 2017 at 02:40 AM

Jose Juan Pliego (2)

votes

answer

views

Hi!

I have a Marshall 1936 2x12 cabinet, but I am unsure how to correctly use the input jacks (8 ohm/16ohm).

Could you please send/post a PDF of the user manual?

Thank you so much!

asked 27 May 2017 at 12:29 PM

Greg A

votes

answers

views

Is the CODE Series CODE 100H 100-watt head fitted with a cooling fan? If so, does this cooling fan operate continuously or at variable speeds depending on temperature?

asked 27 May 2017 at 06:59 AM

Jimmy Pratt (2)
Showing results 3321 to 3340 of 3915
Loading - please wait...