Questions
Showing results 3521 to 3540 of 3915

votes

answers

views

Hi there! 

I have recently brought the Marshall Code Footswitch a few weeks ago and everything was going really well with it until today. I got it out today and set everything up ready for some practice and usually when I play I may turn delay etc off or on. But when I wanted to change the effects using the 1,2, and 3 buttons it wasn't doing what it's functioned to do. As if i pressed 1, all modes would be turned on or off but i only wanted the Disortion pedal to be on or off. It's quite hard to put into words but Ive got a video of it so it makes more sense but i can only upload photos on here. Let me know asap if there is anything i can do to fix it.

Best Wishes,

Charlie 

edited 05 Apr 2023 at 12:55 PM

asked 16 Mar 2023 at 02:45 PM

Charlie Whittaker

votes

answer

views

blue tooth stoped connecting need help.

asked 28 Nov 2022 at 02:27 PM

wayne Ingram

votes

answers

views

Is there a document what the DSL40 responds to via a midi footswitch? Any information is appreciated.

Lloyd Plueschow

asked 08 Nov 2022 at 07:04 PM

Lloyd Plueschow

votes

answers

views

where can I download code editor for windows ?

asked 31 Jan 2023 at 06:47 PM

Frank Harris

votes

answers

views

Hi All,

I'm getting a fast clicking and humming sound comming through the speaker as I let chords/notes fade out. Tried different leads and guitars but still happening. Fimware is up to date. Doesn't happen when the chord/note is struck...only when you hold the chord/note to fade out.

Any suggestions.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Don

asked 15 Dec 2022 at 08:29 PM

Don Danella

votes

answer

views

Hello,

I recently bought an Emberton II via Amazon. A bit later i learned that fake Marshall products are being sold also via Amazon. How can i check that i have bought an original product? I have included a picture of the bottom of the packaging.

Regards,

Benny Knaup

asked 24 Dec 2022 at 11:32 AM

Benny Knaup

votes

answers

views

WHAT FOOTSWITCH replaces the PEDL-10029 for an AS50D AMP?  AS THIS DOES NOT APPEAR TO BE AVAILABLE NOW 

asked 05 Nov 2022 at 06:29 PM

NORMAN LOUGHTON

votes

answers

views

Please people, could you help us to developing a new firmware update to fix the DSP AMP simulations for Code 25/ Code 50?

If you could make a fast research on web, you are going to see that this is a very common issue for all Code users. Probably the last firmware updates is affecting just a part of the DSP boards, not all, but in my case and many other people, we can not use the AMP simulations anymore, and the Distortion and Overdrive FX are not ok too.

At least,  could you make the older firmware versions available for tests? I'm sure that most part of the users prefer to have the original and very nice tones than bluetooth running better, better connection with the App, or any other improvement.

Thank you, and please, consider our beg.

asked 26 May 2023 at 01:38 PM

Fabio Fujita

votes

answers

views

Impossible de mettre a jour le fireware. J'ai fais toutes les modifications proposées par le site (chrome : vérification de mise à jour et modification pour acceptation midi) mais j'ai toujours le message "CODE : pas connecté. 

Comment faire cette mise à jour ?

asked 25 Jan 2023 at 03:44 PM

fabrice david

votes

answers

views

Question in title ;-)

Where can I find the release note from this last update 1.47?
Thx

asked 14 Sep 2022 at 02:35 PM

Jean-Charles FELICITE

votes

answer

views

I want to buy for home use something like the type of https://www.bestadvisor.com/best-headphones. Or is it better to buy a marshal from the same price category ??

asked 20 Nov 2018 at 03:40 PM

Ivan Ost

votes

answer

views

Hey!

I've been having problem with my Marshall Code 50s edit knob, which has been randomly setting random values. Yesterday I tore down the combo and took a look at the faulty encoder. I couldn't find it anywhere, so if anyone know what encoder is that it would help a lot. I will appreciate any help.

asked 01 Nov 2022 at 10:04 AM

Jakub Michalenko

votes

answers

views

This actually is a cluster of a few questions that are closely related.

To be able to carry adapted presets with you, you need to save them tot 'Device', the second Icon from the left.
However to link a preset to a position on the Footswitch it needs to be saved to the Amp, the most left Icon when saving.

Most of the time I actually want both, have them in my device and also in the Amp, because of the footswitch.
I have nog found an easy way to do that, both on a one by one and a 'all presets' basis. Anybody?

Because you need the presets in the Amp to link to the Footswitch, every now and then I would like to return the Amp to the original Factory presets.
There are clear instruction how to do that, but when I do, I do not get the Original Marshall Code Factory Settings, but basically what is in my 'MyMarshall'.
I seem not to be able to go back to the presets that were in the Code when I first bought it.
Is there a way to do that, or what is the logic behind it?

It is convenient to take my presets to another Code and use mine, but in a gig, they need to be linked to the footswitch.
So how to deal with that?

Thanks for anyones help!
Bram

asked 27 Nov 2022 at 03:29 PM

Bram Flippo (1)

votes

answer

views

Serial No of Emberton: 73400553E03191A0040614

Serial No of Emberton II: 73400553E20291H0542136

Please verify if they are geniune Marshall products or not.

Thanks,

guotinglin@gmail.com

asked 04 Oct 2022 at 09:46 AM

Tinglin Guo

votes

answer

views

In the past, it was possible to reorder presets in my library by logging into my.marshall.com. That sort order would then also appear on the Gateway app.

In the new Gateway 2.0 app (which has many things I like and seems more stable), there does not seem to be any way to reorder the presets. On my.marshall.com you can sort the library by name, so I thought I will number the presets to get the order I want. However, the library on the Gateway app seems to always and only sorted by the most recently added presets.

Am I missing something?

Jay

asked 24 Nov 2022 at 09:40 PM

Jay Shaw

votes

answers

views

The Marshall CS JTM 1 carries a tube/valve complement of two ECC83/12AX7 in the preamp and one ECC82 in the power section. Once the tubes have been removed for replacement, how does one tell which tubes go back into which sockets? The pin outs allow for any of the tubes to go back into any of the sockets. I can't seem to find a PDF of the ower's manual either. Is there somewhere on line that Marshall or another source provides this PDF? Thank you for any  help in advance. 

asked 23 Nov 2022 at 02:32 PM

David Shelby

vote

answer

views

Thanks to Marshall for the latest firmware (v1.48) update and new presets. The eleven new presets are cool. Thanks again for keeping us Code amp owners in mind. 

Kevin Towns

asked 04 Oct 2023 at 11:45 PM

Kevin Towns (35)

votes

answers

views

My Code is constantly disconnecting from the Gateway app, any ideas ?????

asked 27 Oct 2022 at 08:17 PM

alan garside

votes

answer

views

i want to update my firmware on my code 50 amp

asked 05 Feb 2023 at 12:36 AM

george Edlich

votes

answers

views

Is there any way to update the firmware on my code 50 without a computer as i do not own one ?

asked 08 Feb 2023 at 04:36 AM

michael boardman
Showing results 3521 to 3540 of 3915
Loading - please wait...