Questions
Showing results 3781 to 3800 of 3931

votes

answer

views

What are the items addressed in this update?

asked 27 Jan 2024 at 01:57 AM

RALPH TERRELL

votes

answer

views

Могу ли я использовать наушники Bluetooth с усилителем Code 50, чтобы играть на гитаре и слушать ее? У меня есть Bluetooth-наушники, но они не работают...

asked 13 Nov 2023 at 10:42 AM

Артем Садовников

votes

answer

views

For the past week, I have noticed that my CODE 50 display will come on at full bright, but after 3 seconds it fades to a point where I can barely read it.

Is there a process that I can follow that will correct this?

Thanks!

Mark

asked 17 Dec 2023 at 05:32 PM

Mark Fuerst

votes

answer

views

OK so I have been messing around with the 4 way footswitch, settings, and other ways to boost the volume of lead playing vs rhythm playing while live. I have already tried tweaking my volume settings in the app, and boosting the OD effects level as high as it will go, and there still is not a discernible difference in volume when playing live or at practice. I am wondering if I can just add a volume pedal inline between the guitar and amp to rectify this. A previous post I had on here someone told me to advust the volume setting per patch, but the problem I run into is when I set the main amp volume, it saves all the way across the board, and I cannot save individual parameters- for example, if I set my FS control to no OD on switch 1 and the volume in the app to 3, then turn on the OD and set the level of OD to 9.9, it does nothing in the way of significant volume output. I find myself tweaking the master knob in rehearsal to get the volume up. 

So I am assuming a volume pedal is my only alternative. Unless I am missing something here. I don't see a way to boost volume for a solo unless I want to duplicate the bank and then boost the volume on the adjacent bank and flip between the two? Is that the only solution here?

asked 15 Dec 2023 at 01:47 PM

Richard Stackon

votes

answers

views

I have bought WOBURNIII - like to have an AMP which model from Marshall suits my speaker system; As i have bose speakers too. Please advice.

Ideal to have an AMP to enhance my Sound Experience, as we have limited functions on the Marshall / Bose Speakers.

asked 16 Nov 2023 at 03:15 AM

S Alladi

votes

answer

views

My ACTON II has a problem with connection and all LED's are acting weird. Unfortunately when I'm trying to create a ticket for repair there is no SERIAL NUMBER sticker at the back. Can you help me on how to process this?

asked 16 Nov 2023 at 11:58 PM

Jonathan Dela Paz

votes

answer

views

Hello,

when nothing is connected to my amp, a MG50GFX from 2022, there's still a hissing sound coming from the loudspeaker and the headphone, turning reverb off helps a bit but when doing a gig and the amp is at 70% volume it is annoying, is this normal for these amps or can there something be done about it?

The noise has been there from the first day I own it but because I played it mostly at home it didn't stand out enough to complain about.

greetz,  Frans 

asked 05 Jan 2024 at 11:46 AM

Frans van de Laar

votes

answer

views

Hi All,

I am considering buying what the owner claims is a 1994 Marshall Limited Edition SLP full stack, the "Hendrix" edition.

Where can I go to validate the head and cabs are in fact the Hendrix LTD edition and all came together when brand new?

Thank you!

Serial numbers are:

Head: 941998113

Slant: 942786616

Bottom: 942786616

asked 20 Nov 2023 at 04:48 PM

Tim Comella

votes

answers

views

I have a Marshall DSL40CR. It came with EL34's as the title says. I decided I wanted to try 6ca7's and was told they are essentially drop in replacements for EL34's. I had the EL34's biased at 35-36mv. When I put the 6ca7s in, I was shocked because the bias was 70mv. I lowered them down to 35-36mv.

My question is: Should the 6ca7's be biased to the same number I had the EL34's at? Should I go higher or lower? The reason I'm asking is that most Marshall techs say 35mv is where you should be at with EL34's to sound their best. Is this the same for 6ca7's?

There is also a very slight burning smell in the rear of the amp. Don't know if this is just something about the new tubes or if it's cooking the amp....sounds fine though.

edited 14 Nov 2023 at 08:08 PM

Roger Gordon

asked 14 Nov 2023 at 03:28 AM

Roger Gordon

votes

answers

views

Las teclas funcionan, la función se activa, pero jamás se escucha!! Me gustaría saber que pudo haber pasado...ya que funcionaba bien. Gracias

asked 16 Oct 2023 at 04:19 PM

Emiliano Castro

vote

answer

views

Hi,
My Code 50 sounds cold, lifeless, scratchy at room volume. As soon as it is turned up, the sound comes to life. Is there a way to improve the sound when it is set to low?

asked 27 Jan 2024 at 09:08 PM

Thorsten Hamann (1)

votes

answers

views

Hello. I need to find out if the Marshall Acton 3 speaker has the ability to pair with other speakers from this series, just like they do in Series 2.

asked 03 Nov 2023 at 09:04 AM

Tom Fla

votes

answer

views

Hello forum friends! Do you know if Marshall has stopped manufacturing the Gold: MG100HFX series and the Carbon: MG100HCFX? If production has been discontinued, does anyone know when the last units were built and whether there will be a replacement model?

asked 28 Nov 2023 at 10:25 AM

Ove Rozander

votes

answer

views

I just haven't been able to choose 3 presets and save them on the 91009 pedal. Could you please help me out with step by step instructions to be able to do this. I just want to be able to pick 3 presets on the amp and have them saved on the 91009 pedal. Nothing I've tried works.

HELP PLEASE!

asked 05 Jan 2024 at 08:15 PM

Billy Jones

votes

answers

views

I have a Code 50 that is one year old. this week it started having some high pitched noise. after a couple days of that the volume would go to zero after a few minutes of play. have to cycle the power to get volume back. it only has volume for a few minutes then it goes to zero again.  help.

asked 29 Dec 2023 at 08:38 PM

Jim Atkins

votes

answers

views

Over the past few days I have been switching between the modes and I noticed, that the low output mode makes a very funny noise, like it was underwater and that the high output mode was making crackling noises. Today, all three modes barely make any sound even if I turn the volume up to the max. What could be the problem?

asked 23 Nov 2023 at 05:13 PM

Robert-Bogdan Neamtu-Miron

votes

answer

views

I have a mg15cdr that I 've for a few yrs bought new but not used that much,everything works as it should but when I switch it off there's a loud pop/crack sound,it's done this since I bought it,I've tried turning the knobs all to zero before I flip the switch this has no effect,if I switch it off at the socket it's lots better.

Any ideas would be great

asked 20 Nov 2023 at 12:46 PM

Jon Beel

votes

answers

views

Guida all'uso dell'app Marshall Gateway

asked 09 Nov 2023 at 08:21 AM

Francesco Vassallo

votes

answer

views

My Acton 2 Bluetooth speaker is plugged in and is in discovery mode, however when it is added and paired to my Windows 11 PC, "Battery is 0%" is displayed and audio cannot be played, We've already updated the BIOS and downloaded the latest Bluetooth device drivers for Windows 11 but connection still fails.

asked 09 Feb 2024 at 02:47 AM

Philip Share

votes

answers

views

Hi there,

Since mid '90 I play a JTM30 1x12 + matching C312 1x12 cabinet. How does that compare to the new ST20H Studio + ST212 Studio? Does anybody have an objective opinion for my question? I read, hear and see a lot of good comments on the new ST20 Studio series and am wondering if it would be worth selling my stuff and buy the new amp and cab.

Kind regards,

asked 25 Nov 2023 at 10:17 PM

patrick weiss
Showing results 3781 to 3800 of 3931
Loading - please wait...