Questions
Showing results 3801 to 3820 of 3931

votes

answers

views

Hi I have a JVm410H and I'm looking at buying a Gig Rig G3 programmable footswitch so I can store various pedal combos, and then switch with one push, both the pedal combo I want and also the Marshall channel I want at the same time.

Is this possible using a) the Marshall footswitch or b) using the MIDI In/Out on the head?

Any help most appreciated

Cheers

asked 13 Nov 2023 at 01:50 AM

Steve Starke

votes

answer

views

ciao a tutti,

ho appena acquistato un Marshall MG15 Gold, ma appena lo accendo (anche senza cavi collegati) si sente un fruscio di sottofondo. E' un difetto di fabbrica?

asked 08 Nov 2023 at 10:39 AM

Francesco Favola

votes

answers

views

My Marshall CODE 50 is getting power and display is on, but not making any sound. I have tried disconnecting and reconnecting guitar cables and used two separate guitars, both same result. Hooked the guitar up to another amp to make sure it was not the guitar and the instrument worked. Issue seems to be with the CODE 50 itself. What steps do I need to take to trouble shoot? 

Benjamin Robb

asked 21 Feb 2024 at 12:40 AM

benjamin robb

votes

answer

views

When trying to preform first time firmware update in browser it says "CODE: Not connected", although cable is connected.

asked 18 Feb 2024 at 11:53 AM

See You In The Fire Band

votes

answers

views

edited 02 Jan 2024 at 04:06 PM

Julian Jessup

asked 02 Jan 2024 at 03:49 PM

Julian Jessup

votes

answer

views

Good morning,

I have a code 50 (new, never used); the light on the LED button flashes without me touching anything, I have to press it so that it stops flashing (and therefore it lights up) and this for each preset selection. Can you tell me how to resolve the problem? 

Thanks

Bonjour,

j'ai un code 50 (neuf, jamais servi) ; la lumière sur bouton DEL clignote sans que je ne touche à rien, il faut que j'appuie dessus pour qu'il arrête de clignoter (et donc il s'allume) et cela pour chaque sélection de preset. Pouvez vous me dire comment régler le problème ? 

Merci 

asked 25 Dec 2023 at 08:55 AM

Cyril Mallet

votes

answers

views

I bought a dsl 40crc from guitar center around 8 months ago. bought the 6 way footswitch. footswitch decided to only work on standby if it does come on while on either high watt or low watts turned on if I switch it it goes dead but if I swith amp to stand by it starts working again.? any answers to why this may be happening?

asked 26 Nov 2023 at 06:05 AM

REBEKAH BERRY

votes

answer

views

Today my neighbor came over to jam and brought an electronic pedal  arena 2000. I noticed the guitar volume was much higher than it should be as I had the volume on input 1 all the way down. We unplugged the pedal and found the amp volume would go up and then down as we played, we plugged a guitar into input 2 and found that both guitars would ramp up and then down.

the amp is 15 years old and doesn't get much play as it's a bit too much for the small room (realistically it may have 100 hours total at lower volumes), it has been parked in same spot all this time.

any help would be appreciated 

Frank in Florida

asked 20 Nov 2023 at 12:28 AM

Frank Barrett

votes

answers

views

I have a technical query that I'm sure professionals like yourselves can help me with.

I bought a Marshall Code 100 H amplifier and a Marshall Cabinet model  Cabinet Marshall Marshall MX412BR from you.

The first observation is that when we're rehearsing, with my 100W of power, I can hardly hear myself, and it seems like my amplifier can't provide more power. In contrast, my bandmate has a Fender Classic 40W, and it seems excessively louder compared to my 100W. My potentiometers are almost at "10," whereas my bandmate's are at "5."

This is the first difference I can't understand. The next question relates to power and impedance. If my cabinet is 16 ohms and my amp head is 8 ohms, I see that it's half, is this normal, or should the amplifier also be 16 ohms, or should the cabinet be 8 ohms? In the specifications of my amplifier, it says: Output: Speaker output 8 ohms minimum impedance.

I hope you can please help me solve this problem, as a Marshall 100W amplifier Code 100 H sounds very distant and as if it were only 30W of power.

Thank you very much.

asked 08 Mar 2024 at 08:08 AM

xavi Fernández Gaya

vote

answer

views

Hello,

I got my DSL40CR brand new in November.  I love how it sounds, but it has an annoying and random issue.  Whenever I've been playing my amp for an extended period, about 30 minutes or so, it starts to hiss and buzz.  It starts quietly at first, but in the next few seconds, it gets louder and louder until it's ear-shatteringly loud.  The only way to fix it is by shutting it off and waiting a few minutes, and then the cycle will repeat in an indeterminate amount of time.  Turning it on standby mode does not fix it; shutting it off then immediately back on also maintains the noise.  The only way is to wait a few minutes.  This problem solely depends on how long the amp is on, as playing or not playing the instrument for the full period will result in the same problem.

What is the issue?  And how could I get it fixed/fix it myself?

edited 17 Feb 2024 at 05:25 AM

Adam Syverson (1)

asked 16 Feb 2024 at 08:29 PM

Adam Syverson (1)

votes

answers

views

I recently bought the Marshall code 25. I have a constant interference problem which makes the amplifier unusable.

There are crackles, after trying several places in my house I realized it was because of the wifi. And if I remove the wifi I hear a radio on my amplifier.

Does anyone know if there's an adjustment to be made or is the amplifier defective?

asked 31 Dec 2023 at 12:45 PM

Antoine Leray

votes

answers

views

Hey guys, about six months ago I bought a Mini Silver Jubilee 2525H with a 2536A cab, and after months of testing I've noticed a problem with the FX loop, some videos online says it's a design flaw, I'm not sure. I'm using a reverb(TC Electronic Hall of fame), Delay(BOSS DD-3) and MXR Analog Chorus on the FX loop, and there's a huge difference of volume, punch and tone when I use them in the FX against using it in front of the amp. When the FX loop is engaged(cables in the send>return) it's clear a big loss of quality. Can anyone please help me? I'm not sure what to do. Thanks!

asked 09 Mar 2024 at 07:17 PM

Bruno Matheus Arndt

votes

answers

views

My Marshall CODE 50 presets button is not working anymore, anyone can  tell me  what  part I need to buy to fix it ? 

asked 25 Feb 2024 at 02:09 PM

Johnny Bravo

votes

answer

views

Is it possible to transfer presets from my samsung  galaxy s23 to my code 25 via Bluetooth?

asked 01 Feb 2024 at 02:11 AM

Joe Pies

votes

answers

views

Bonjour,

J'ai acquis récemment un ampli Marshall CODE 50

Je souhaite écouter des backtrack via MP3 lorsque je joue.

En  connectant l'ampli en Bluetooth, le niveau du signal MP3 est très faible part rapport à celui de la guitare.

Il y a t-il une façon d'amélioré le son provenant des MP3 ?

Merci par avance de votre retour

asked 17 Jan 2024 at 08:37 AM

Sebastien Lecq

votes

answer

views

Ive just bought a second hand jcm900 4102 combo. its from about 97/98. its my first valve amp, and when i brought it home i had a look round it, and noticed that two of the power tubes had cracked, so i changed all 4. all the preamp tubes are fine. but even though ive just changed them, there is no sound coming out of this amp at all, not even a crackle. HELP!!!

asked 08 Jan 2024 at 10:23 PM

Will Wigglesworth

votes

answer

views

I tried to update software on my Code 25 with Mac. Firmware 1.48 and didn't work. "An error occurred - The update process was not completed. I tried to restart Pc, AMP, nothing. Now I can't use totally the AMP. When I turn on, CHECK USB message on the display. Please help me!!

I tried with Chrome and Opera, nothing change. 

asked 07 Mar 2024 at 11:56 AM

Salvo Sira

votes

answers

views

Hi,

I own a Marshall JVM205C and would like to connect my Headrush Core via EXT AMP OUT to the footswitch input of the JVM205C. The Headrush manual states that this can only be done with a “short-to-sleeve” footswitch input without damaging the hardware.

Please let me know if the JVM205C has a “short-to-sleeve” footswitch input.

Best wishes and thanks in advance,

Peter

asked 05 Jan 2024 at 01:58 PM

Peter Metz

votes

answers

views

I have a JVM410H and a 1960a and 1960b 4x12 cabinets.  I have TRS cables and how do I connect both cabs to the head with out messing up something?  Do I have the right type of cables?  If not, what should I use? Thanks

asked 08 Feb 2024 at 09:54 PM

john coats

votes

answers

views

1. Ive recently purchased emberton 2 in the official store  one of my friend checked it and he said it was fake please tell me how to spot the difference in emberton 1 and 2 vs fake thank youu

asked 27 Dec 2023 at 02:05 PM

Cyril Alix
Showing results 3801 to 3820 of 3931
Loading - please wait...