Questions
Showing results 2041 to 2060 of 3925

votes

answer

views

WARNING: When using the DSL1HR head
for ‘silent’ practice or DI recording ALWAYS
disconnect the speaker cabinet from the
amplifier’s rear panel before switching on.
NEVER unplug the speaker cable from the
speaker cabinet while it is still connected
to the amplifier rear panel. This may stress
the amplifier’s power-stage and in extreme
cases may lead to valve and/or transformer
failure.

Can i use an emulated out with the cab speaker plugged in? 

asked 23 Feb 2021 at 09:59 AM

Wayne Howlett

votes

answer

views

I’ve read that there are 13 or so presets to be installed when updating the firmware. Unless I’m mistaken, I don’t see them on the amp. Anyone else see what’s going on?

asked 04 Apr 2019 at 06:09 AM

Brian Stockton

votes

answer

views

The new Code preset set does not include Heaven.  Anyone know where I can get it?  

asked 27 Jan 2018 at 07:29 PM

Joel glenn Wixson

votes

answers

views

Yesterday I bought a second handed CODE 50. There were no problems at the buyer's house, but when I tried to make a bluetooth connection at home, it failed. I restored the factory settings and updated the firmware to version 1.44. I still can't make a bluetooth connection (iPhone 6s, iPhone X, iPad, MacBook Pro, all with the most recent iOS and MacOS versions) and now also the amplifier loudly knocks every 3 sec. I tried all suggested solution, but still no bluetooth connection. And the knocking sound is really annoying! How can I solve these problems?

asked 14 Nov 2019 at 07:50 AM

Kai Bouwhuis

votes

answer

views

HOW DO I FIX A BLOWN POWER MODULE IN MY AVT 50H???  CANT EVEN GET ANYONE TO TELL ME WHERE IT IS"FUNNY"....TECH'S...SO SCARED .. THERE GONNA MISOUT ON RIPEN SOMEONE OFF!!!

asked 14 Apr 2017 at 03:09 AM

JAMES TILLMAN

votes

answers

views

Got the code 50, won't connect with the app. It connects to play music (not really recommended). I figured since the app hasn't been updated for over two years, I just assume the app support is closed. Too bad.
can anyone out there help 

asked 05 May 2022 at 01:14 AM

DMHC Man (1)

votes

answers

views

Hi, is there any technical documentation about valves replacement and bias setting?

I own a JCM 2000 DSL 401 and I need information before replacing valves (pairing, model, usage, bias setting).

Thank you.

asked 06 Apr 2022 at 04:41 PM

beb air

votes

answers

views

I would like the intro guitar sound. Please let me know if you can tell me how to program it.

asked 29 Feb 2020 at 02:52 AM

Ike Machover

votes

answers

views

my gateway application does not show the red connect button, and so I can not sync my amp with the mobile app .. It's been hours trying and nothing ... anyone help me?

asked 13 May 2019 at 05:48 PM

Felipe Alves

votes

answers

views

Hello everyone, 

I already have a Logitech  G930 wirelles headset. is there any chance of listening to my guitar for him?

I have a code25

best regards

Gabriel

edited 21 Jan 2019 at 10:26 AM

asked 28 Aug 2018 at 08:04 PM

gabriel raunaimer

votes

answers

views

Hey guys just wanted to know if any of you have experimented and made up any tones similar to the old Gallien Krueger 250 series amps.I have some fanstastic sounds in my Code 50 at the moment but im having a hard time trying to dial in a good chorus setting to emulate the old GK sound.Clean is no problem because some of the clean tones with chorus are stellar.Really want to try to emulate the Iron Maiden 'Somewhere in Time,7th Son" tone.

Thanks for all the help !

edited 29 May 2018 at 07:20 PM

ron sandhu

asked 29 May 2018 at 07:19 PM

ron sandhu

votes

answer

views

I am having issues every time trying to connect my 100 head to my ipad.

frustrating.

Wayne Anderson

asked 07 Nov 2017 at 09:21 PM

Wayme Anderson

votes

answers

views

I seem to be having the same issues that a lot of people have reported, where I cannot get the Marshall Gateway app to connect to my Code 25. I've only had the amp for about a week and I cannot get the app to see it. ? 

I can connect to the amp via Bluetooth using my phone (Samsung S10, Android 11) and whilst connected, can use it as a BT speaker to play music from Spotify. However, nothing I do seems to get the app to connect to the amplifier. 

-I've updated the amp to the latest firmware using my laptop/web browser. 
-I've followed all the instructions in the Bluetooth Connectivity Troubleshooter to the letter (CODE - Gateway Bluetooth Connection Troubleshooting - my.marshall.com)

No matter what I do, or what order I install/uninstall/connect, the app will not see the amplifier. Everything works otherwise - I'm able to apply Patches from ? using a USB connection - and the amp sounds great. I'd just like to be able to control it from my phone.

asked 19 Feb 2022 at 11:19 AM

Todor Valkov

votes

answer

views

Hi

I have just bought one of these cabs - Is it possible to fit casters and if so which ones and whats the best method?

asked 01 Feb 2017 at 11:51 PM

stephen goulden

votes

answer

views

Hi. I am looking for the best amplifier from you range to my adapter. Which one would you recommend. 

Best wishes

Lukasz

asked 10 Oct 2016 at 09:08 PM

Lukasz Sadlek

votes

answers

views

Hello,

I am the proud owner of a Marshall DSL100HR which I think is really great.

I also bought the Footswitch PEDL-91016, to be able to use all the versatility of the amp.

Unfortunately when I use the PEDL-91016 after a while (it varies). Impossible to use the effects loop, the sound changes it looks like a tube is dead, the different channels with the PEDL-91016 are no longer available (it varies).

When I remove the PEDL-91016 I no longer have any problem. When I use the footswitch supplied with the amp, I have no problem and obviously without any footswitch no problem either.

Do you think it's from PEDL-91016, it's still under warranty.

Thanks in advance.

asked 12 Feb 2022 at 01:54 PM

Benjamin Loix

votes

answers

views

Running V1.43 firmware.

I have followed all instructions and can not get the iPad 6 to connect in Gateway app.

It, however "pairs" just fine Bluetooth wise on the iPad 6! 

AND Gateway works well on my iPhone 5, switches presets and everything.

So I know I am doing this right and the Marshall code 100 Head is responding via Bluetooth (with my iPhone 5) but NOT with the iPad 6.

Edited: Its the damnedest thing. I removed and reinstalled the app on my iPad 6 at least 8 times with the same results.  

Then I reinstalled and paired the "9th" time, and it worked!!!!

I can turn the 100 Code head amp off, and back on and it still connects.

I'm glad it works now, but I dunno what I did differently.

edited 02 Jul 2019 at 06:24 PM

Michael Howell

asked 02 Jul 2019 at 04:17 PM

Michael Howell

vote

answers

views

I'm using a google pixel 2 and the app is not connecting with the amp although the phone IS already connected to the amp.

I've tried my wife's samsung s9 and it works ok. 

Edit. Ok, Now It's working. But not only i had to forget the device, I had to do a Bluetooth, Wifi and Mobile reset. And after I reinstalled the app. 

The reset option is located in Settings>System>Advanced

So everyone else having the same problem and still not working after forgetting the amp on Bluetooth settings and reinstalling the app should try this instead.

Can't be more happy with the amp

I hope this can help anyone.

edited 02 Apr 2019 at 06:34 PM

Ezequiel Facundo Otheguy (1)

asked 01 Apr 2019 at 10:29 PM

Ezequiel Facundo Otheguy (1)

votes

answer

views

Please delete my post from the 28th about usb recording and an asio driver. I know why you won't make a driver now. Someone answered my question, so there is no reason to keep the post alive.

USB

asked 01 Nov 2018 at 05:03 AM

Martin Jubb (1)

votes

answer

views

whats the best option to use preamp pedals with marshall code 25?

asked 19 Mar 2018 at 06:41 AM

kojie inada
Showing results 2041 to 2060 of 3925
Loading - please wait...