Questions
Showing results 2181 to 2200 of 3926

votes

answer

views

Serial Number for Code 50 Amp?? Please simply type the words and don't confuse us loyal customers. Thanks!

asked 12 Nov 2017 at 03:57 AM

Donald Quinn

votes

answer

views

I got a Code 50 in mid April last year.  Tonight when I was playing the sound just stopped.  There seems to be no power and turning it off/on, the screen just blinks orange.  My question is this if someone can help.  Is there a quick fix to this or not.  If there is not,  it is under a year since I got it so I believe that it is under warranty yet.  How do I go about  the warranty on the product?   Thanks for any help in advance.  

asked 29 Mar 2020 at 04:14 AM

Bryon Knutson

votes

answer

views

With having both above listed heads I own two Marshall Cabinets.  The 1936  2X 12 and The 1960 B straight 4 X 12.  On either cabinet is it possible to keep both heads connected at same time and either use one or the  other or both ?  Since both cabinets have multiple Cabinet inputs and claim some sort of stereo I was confuse. Do not beat me up for not knowing. But I have found no information on this....I realize the Code is 8 ohms but the TSL 60 you can chose the OHM outputs as well on cabinets it has different inputs for different OHMS or as I am thinking two different heads connected ??? 

edited 28 May 2019 at 08:13 PM

Angelo Bonanno

asked 28 May 2019 at 08:10 PM

Angelo Bonanno

votes

answer

views

I was trying to jam along with youtube so I plugged in my iPad to the "audio in" input of the amp.

Volume of the iPad is cranked to max.

I noticed that the iPad can only be  heard when the volume of each channel are turned up.

Problem is, especially in Ultra Gain Channel, the iPad will not be heard until the volume of the channel is set to pretty high (pass 9 o'clock), meanwhile, my guitar sound will be very LOUD that will cover the jamming track and also cause serious air to my neighbour (basically I only hear my guitar and cannot hear the iPad which is connected to the amp throught the "audio in" input).

Solution to the above is very much appreciated.

edited 17 Dec 2018 at 12:08 PM

asked 14 Dec 2018 at 08:47 AM

Daryl Dixon

votes

answer

views

I need to replace the F1, F2 and F3 fuses of DSL 50 and TSL 60 Marshalls, but I want to buy an original Marshall kit for each amp. In which website, store etc do I find these kits?

DSL

asked 05 Nov 2017 at 05:06 AM

Cláudio Anderson Roque dos Reis

votes

answer

views

I have a DSL40C which I think is faulty but don't know what the problem is? I'm fairly inexperienced and don't know much but the sound that is coming out of it is very abnormal. The amp is only 6 months old and just suddenly started to make a loud noise that would continue even after I turned it off! The third time it happened it sounded like a siren. This would occur about a minute into playing. On full power it was on standby and making a light crackling noise and I wasn't game to turn it on again. I've tried different leads and powerpoints and it has not been resolved. Could it have something to do with the preamp? 

asked 28 Nov 2016 at 07:19 AM

Shannon Bishop

votes

answers

views

Hi

Can anyone give me the standard plexi settings please. I have adj mine so much i just want to reset it to factory Plexi. The marshall app has so many user presets on it now its got beyond a joke trying to find anything, and its in no order!. Thanks in advance

asked 13 May 2020 at 07:40 AM

martin jones

votes

answer

views

Where can I download the list of presets, which is installed in Marshall Gateway? Thank You.

asked 24 May 2019 at 10:55 AM

Sergei KASPAROV

votes

answers

views

hi! i want to add an external cab with 1x12" celestions vintage 30, what will be the speaker requirements and the steps to connect it. thank you. I want to use the stack internal speaker together with the external cab.

asked 24 Jun 2017 at 05:43 AM

Richard Roy Macatangay

votes

answers

views

Where can i find a new midi usb cord that will connect to my phone which is type C

asked 18 Jan 2020 at 05:40 AM

Johnny nowlin

votes

answers

views

Why am I seeing double presets on My Gateway? I did not have that before but now I see the same name of a few of my presets listed

edited 17 Oct 2017 at 10:19 PM

Stephen Bruno

asked 17 Oct 2017 at 10:18 PM

Stephen Bruno

votes

answers

views

Most times on my Code 50 when I save a preset I have to switch my amp off and then back on again because the sound stops coming out of it. I can't even scroll it through different presets at all. It's pretty annoying to deal with

asked 22 May 2021 at 01:41 AM

Rhett Kraljevic (3)

votes

answers

views

Hi Marshall Support, 

After buying Marshall Code 25 yesterday, I feel something is wrong with it. My Marshall Code 25 suddenly muted  randomly, even sometime in the beginning I try to power on.  I already updated the latest firmware, but it still happen. 

What can I do with this situation? 

asked 20 Feb 2022 at 09:43 AM

Achmad Bahtiarsyah (2)

votes

answer

views

I have a Marshall Origin 50H, its about 7 months old and I've used it perhaps  maybe 10 times total for some pretty low volume playing and never used on anything but the lowest 5w setting. I'm using it with a proper 16 ohm Celestion cabinet and proper cables and playing for about 40yrs so know what I'm doing, well, most days that is lol! :)

Anywho,  after about 10 minutes the volume drops WAY off and I'm assuming its a power tube since the level of gain doesn't change at all,  just the volume and it gets real compressed. 

Since I've only had the amp 7 months, would the tubes be covered under warranty in any way? I would hope so due to how little I've used it, thanks for any insight.

edited 02 Mar 2021 at 11:34 PM

Steven I

asked 02 Mar 2021 at 11:24 PM

Steven I

votes

answers

views

Can someone please help me find cc's tone and make a preset.  Life goes on solo is too amazing to not have the tone preset available!!!

asked 29 May 2019 at 12:58 PM

Jeremy Shouse

votes

answer

views

I have a samsung s10 and android 11 and I can successfuly connect my amp to my phone via bluetooth, but I can't connect it with the app, it just can't detect the amp.

I already re-installed and re-connected the app and amp. What can I do?

asked 21 Apr 2021 at 01:45 PM

yurii arutiunov

votes

answers

views

Hello,

Where I can buy the Marshall Dsl40c's fuses?

I've had a hard time finding them. My Marshall went silence and I replaced all the tubes.

Running out of ideas.

asked 22 Jun 2020 at 08:57 PM

Javier Ojeda

votes

answers

views

To all,

I notice latest firmware update v 1.44 july 2019, improves master volume control, it doesnt spike like it used to, can someone confirm this, what other changes are there ?besides bluetooth improvement also

edited 08 Aug 2019 at 11:49 PM

Ricardo Rivera

asked 08 Aug 2019 at 11:36 PM

Ricardo Rivera

votes

answer

views

Are the speaker outputs: "8 ohm", and "2x16 ohm" the same, on the JVM 210
It's needed to a Marshall 1936 cab - 2x12 cab, mono, loaded with 2x V30's parallel (as it is standard, i think ..)

Thanks
Best regards.

asked 03 Mar 2018 at 10:07 AM

Jos vZ

votes

answer

views

Hello, i have been using my marshall cloud presets for a long time now and suddenly few days ago, when i entered my library or to user presets it says "internal server error"; I have my firmware up to date i dont know what coiuld be causing this.

asked 09 Jun 2020 at 01:10 PM

Robu Petru
Showing results 2181 to 2200 of 3926
Loading - please wait...