Questions
Showing results 2321 to 2340 of 3925

votes

answer

views

If I'm able to do it, what should I look for?

asked 24 Dec 2020 at 12:13 AM

Emil Nilsson

votes

answer

views

Hi there,

If I plug a reactive load box into the 8 Ohm speaker out, does this disable the built in speaker on the combo?

Want to record silently at home into a cab sim, but still have the option of playing live with the combo.

Cheers,

Sam 

asked 22 Jul 2020 at 04:28 PM

Sam Cross

votes

answer

views

Recently the clean channel has been sounding distorted.   Also when the OD 2 volume is slightly turned up it causes the amp to sound like when a mike is to close to the amp.   What could be the posible causes and how to fix?

asked 11 Mar 2020 at 04:42 PM

John Trezza

votes

answer

views

I have a DSL100H, and would like to replace the footswitch with one that has LED's so I can tell what setting I am on with my back to the amp. Can I use a standard externally powered 2 button switch with a TRS cable? 

edited 11 Dec 2018 at 09:07 AM

asked 06 Dec 2018 at 10:54 AM

jaison pandey

votes

answer

views

My marshall code 25 making pup sound every 5 second 

I have tried everything 

update and resat and changing the paower cable 

nothing semes to make the sound go 

what should i do ? 

asked 03 Aug 2018 at 10:02 PM

kazme jawad

votes

answer

views

hello,

My amp is suddenly stopped working i update my farmeware to the latest version but it didnt help at all

asked 02 Mar 2023 at 10:03 AM

shahin salamat

votes

answer

views

I purchased a new DSL40CR  a few months ago. I think I need to replace some of the tubes/valves. The product is still under original manufacturer warranty, so I would like to take it to someone qualified to work on Marhsall amps, rather than change them myself. I have never owned a brand new amp before, so I don't want to void any warranty. How can I locate a proper amp technician in my area (Buffalo, NY) to help me with this? Appreciate any help. Thanks .

Dave

asked 21 Dec 2020 at 07:17 PM

David Marcoux

votes

answer

views

I got this amp new alil over 3-4 years ago,  Iv been told they don't make them anymore and that I was basically on my own, so I did a visual and noticed the input was worn I replaced that, factory reset and read through few threads, can somebody help me with a direction to go, it's be appreciated, thank you greatly ...!

asked 07 Dec 2020 at 05:23 AM

Nik Nevois

votes

answers

views

Hello,

after the software update 1.44 the sound on my code is more bass and less rock.

I compared the sound on two identical amplifiers with different software.

can i restore an earlier version of the software?

could you help me with this problem

Thank you in advance

Przemek

asked 02 Dec 2019 at 08:00 AM

Przemysław Miszczuk

vote

answer

views

I want to buy a Marshall AS100D acoustic amp from an authorized dealer.  I can not find anyone that has one in stock other than Amazon.  Its listed for $724 an odd price and different than any other price I find, which is usually $699.  My concern is  Amazons listing states:   "Ships from and sold by Amazon.com".  If I buy this amp from Amazon and in the warranty peroid need to have it repaired will the warranty be honored by Marshall and Marshall Service Centers in USA?

Thanks,

Ricky H.

asked 27 Apr 2018 at 04:11 PM

Ricky Hood (1)

votes

answers

views

I recently started using the fx loop on my dsl40cr. I found that where the amp saves the fx loop setting (on or off) for each channel, and returns to that setting when switching using the buttons on the face of the amp, the 2 button foot switch carries the fx loop setting from one channel to the other when switched. Is this normal? I've seen videos of the 6 button foot switch saving and recalling fx loop settings just like the amp does. Wondering if this is just a difference between the foot switches? Thanks very much for the assistance!

asked 31 May 2020 at 03:33 AM

Adam Buckingham

votes

answer

views

Hello, . . . im new to guitar and this is the first amp i have bought with my own money.

I have a 100h that says version 1.11 when i turn it on. I am happy with the sound for the most part but wish there were some improvemnts to the software   

Due to marshalls apparent lack of interest in the software, and peoples stories on here of updates making their amp worse, I am afraid of "bricking" my amp if i try to upgrade the firmware so wondering if anyone really noticed much of an improvement from updating the firmware, and if it was even worth it?

My two biggest software issues are:

1.when i connect my phone the amp automatically reverts to the first phone presets so if i am in the middle of playing with a certain preset and my phone decides to dissconnect and reconnect it will change the preset, or if I walk out of the room  . .. ... .which is  really, f8king, annoying.

2.the mute lag when switching between presets,  . . . . seems pretty useless and lame to play live if there is a big silent gap between switching tones

Can anyone confirm if the firmware update fixes either of these? Thx!!!!

edited 26 Mar 2021 at 07:24 PM

Kevin sukh

asked 26 Mar 2021 at 07:03 PM

Kevin sukh

votes

answer

views

Hello :) Is it normal with the brown "blurbs" Gel looking things around the black things on the green print plate.? Marshal DSL 100H.

DSL

edited 24 Jul 2020 at 07:26 AM

Jim Svanholmer

asked 24 Jul 2020 at 06:41 AM

Jim Svanholmer

votes

answer

views

asked 13 Feb 2017 at 06:08 PM

jw huizenga

votes

answer

views

Hi- I have owned an AVT50 from new. The footpedal no longer switches to overdrive and while the switch on the amp still works the red overdrive light does not come on. I live in south east London; where is the nearest place I can get this fixed?

asked 04 Dec 2016 at 01:03 PM

Nick Joyner

votes

answers

views

is there any way that i can use the amp for listening to music without using the presets ?

thx

asked 02 May 2020 at 05:14 PM

Ido Akotonas

votes

answers

views

Hi I have a Marshall Code 100 and I often download patches of my fav artists from Marshallcode.tools. Firstly, let's get down to basics. Are "patches" the same as "presets"? It's really confusing as marshallcode.tools calls them patches but on this my.marshall site they are called "presets" but as far as I can see they are the same thing.

As there is only room for 100 presets on my amp, whenever I download a new patch from marshallcode.tools to my amp, I always make sure to copy the original preset that came with the amp that I am replacing, to my library as a backup, in case I want to reload them back onto the amp. When I click on the settings icon next to a preset in my gateway, it comes up with the option to "copy to library". It seems to take about 3 or 4 days for a preset to transfer to my library. Is "My Library" cloud based storage? 3 or 4 days seems like a long time for a preset, which are small files as far as I am aware, to copy to my library. I get concerned sometimes that it isn't copying over when I check the next day or even 2 days after copying it and I do not see it in my library, because immediately after I click copy to library, I can see it in my library, but it is black in background colour, rather than the olive green of all the other presets in my library. And  then to check the next day and not see it anywhere in my library, regardless of colour, seems strange, like it has disappeared (but maybe it is just in transit?). They all eventually seem to arrive there, just seems strange that I cannot see it in my library in black background to indicate it is still uploading to my library cloud. So I am wondering if it usually takes a number of days to actually appear in my library and why it disappears from My Library during those few days of uploading?

edited 29 Jan 2020 at 02:48 PM

julien casella (1)

asked 29 Jan 2020 at 02:46 PM

julien casella (1)

votes

answer

views

When are we to get a software update to enable our devices to remember that they are paired to our amps?

asked 20 Dec 2018 at 04:36 PM

Brian Delaney (1)

votes

answers

views

Hello folks, I have just bought the Marshall Code 100 which I was really excited about having read the description and watched the demo videos. The amp does sound amazing, but yesterday, on the first occasion that I actually tried the amp during a rehearsal, I was shocked to discover that when I step on the provided footswitch to change presets (like activating one with distortion or heavy delay), mid-song, the flow of the sound broke, there was a moment of silence before it switched to the next preset. I've been trying to research this on the Internet, but have only found 2 instances of it being addressed, no one talks about this in review videos or blogs. This baffles me - how is (mostly) everyone ok with this?

This effectively makes it impossible to use the built-in effects of the amp, which is exactly what its main outstanding feature is. Why have 100 presets when you can't switch mid-song? Are guitarists only supposed to use the Code family to select the main sound they want for a certain song, then keep using pedals for changes mid-song? ?

I'm extremely disappointed since the built-in effects were the main reason I went for this amp - I wanted to use this as both an amp and a multi-effect board to some extent. Is there any fix for this? A firmware update may be, or does the separately-sold Code pedal make a difference? 

Seriously considering returning it at this point. Advance thanks for the replies. 

edited 13 Jul 2022 at 05:12 AM

denial wills

asked 20 Jun 2022 at 05:58 AM

denial wills
Showing results 2321 to 2340 of 3925
Loading - please wait...