Questions
Showing results 2541 to 2560 of 3921

votes

answer

views

There are a lot of presets that have "threshold" values that can be tweaked, however I don't know where to change them. All I find is a "gate" option. Are they the same thing? If not, where can I find the threshold editor?

asked 20 Mar 2019 at 10:18 PM

Dalton Bruce

vote

answers

views

Is there any place to request presets?

asked 27 Sep 2021 at 06:34 PM

John Miller (1)

votes

answer

views

There seems to be some Marshall Code 25's with a power transformer in the bottom of the cab and some without. What is the story, What is the difference and which is the newer model?

asked 11 Mar 2021 at 01:34 AM

Joliet Jake (126)

votes

answer

views

It's impossible to use Gateway with the last version of iOS. All I have when I open the app is"context 3D not available! Possible reasons: wrong renderMode or  missing device support."

what can I do?

thanks

phil

asked 01 Dec 2020 at 11:31 AM

Philippe Montagne

votes

answer

views

Hello everyone, i have a code 100 combo and it has a FX loop so i use a D/O pedal in front as a preamp, the amp and cab and then i have the effects in the fx loop, sonds amazing and i'm very happy with it, now the problem is when i try to record with my PC using the USB conector from the Code into my DAW, the result is nice i have the great sound from the code but it doens't record nothing from the FX Loop so all the modulation effects, delays and revs cannot be record it, i can hear them when i'm playing but when i hear the track in my PC, all the fx are not record it, is there something i can do with it?, Thanks.

asked 02 Jun 2020 at 02:55 PM

Juan Carlos Rada Tarifa

votes

answer

views

Hi All,

I've been playing for awhile now, but no so much with amplification.  As a present for a recent celebration, I was given a nice Epiphone electric guitar and a Marshall CODE 50.  Problem is, the manual doesn't tell me everything I need to know, and the online "tutorials" on the Marshall site seem to be more like short overviews and demonstrations.

Does anyone know where there is a comprehensive guide to operating the CODE 50?  Like, lights/indicators, blinking vs. not blinking, other overall how-to's for the CODE 50?  Seems to be a really nice amp, but I feel I'm not unlocking all of its potential.

Thanks, in advance!

Paul H.

Colorado Springs

asked 31 May 2020 at 09:01 PM

Paul Hinchman

votes

answer

views

i have a Marshall MG30 amp 12 months old and sometimes while playing the two channel light just glow orange and the amp freezes untill turned off,any ideas

asked 14 May 2017 at 09:02 AM

john shaw

votes

answers

views

Hi guys,

Just bought a Code 50 for Christmas and I'm very dissapointed about it : the preset selection is changing randomly, without turning the switch.

The issue frequency increases as the ampli is supply-powered.

Then, I can't play anything, the sounds is always changing. I can't neither stay in a menu.

The issue appears even without any guitar plugged, nor anything plugged...

I tried the factory reset without succes, I upluoaded the firmware, even if it was already up to date... the issue is still here.

Have you any suggestion before to bring it back to the shop ?

asked 25 Dec 2020 at 09:40 PM

Nicolas Witkowski

votes

answer

views

If this topic has been covered before then please excuse my new member error.  Anyways, I’m hoping to find an answer for a particular problem I’m having. I’ve owned my amp for a little under a year and I’ve noticed that since I’ve had it paired with the cabinet I have now it has little to no natural overdrive/distortion, that classic crunch we all know. I know the amp is rated at 50 W  however the cabinet I have a paired with is rated for 140 W. I am new to using these types of amps and cabinets so if my cabinet is stronger than I am please tell me. I do not want to have to send it back for maintence if it’s not needed. I also have been hearing more humming than normal and occasional buzzing emitting from the cabinet. 

asked 10 Mar 2019 at 03:35 AM

David Marino

votes

answer

views

Bought a marshall acton II today and I'm unable to play music from my phone on it. It does not show on airplay either while connected on app. I suspect it's broken on ios15. Hope it gets fixed soon or Im requesting a refund as right now it's just standing as decoration. 

asked 09 Oct 2021 at 01:56 PM

Alexandre Freitas

votes

answers

views

Hello, I love my Marshall AS50D. The sound is awesome, but I recently tried the Line Out to my mixer and got nothing. Brought it home and connected the line out directly to a powered speaker, and still get no sound thru the lineout-speaker. I've had it for about 3 years and I think it used to work but not sure as I haven't used that feature in a couple of years. Is there something simple I should try to get it working?

asked 28 Oct 2020 at 12:46 AM

Tim Peterson

votes

answers

views

Hallo,

ich habe ein iPhone 11. Die Gateway-App funktioniert seitdem nicht mehr. Es wird die Fehlermeldung "Context3D not available! Possible reason: wrong renderMode or missing device support" angezeigt. Weiß jemand, wie man das beheben kann?

Gruß Frank

iOS

asked 05 Dec 2019 at 07:06 PM

Frank Greßler

votes

answer

views

I have the JTM 1H offset. The tone control has no effect on the sound. I tried different volume levels. I tried different cabinets. I also changed the tubes. any advice?

asked 28 Jul 2018 at 01:03 AM

Damian Josefsberg

votes

answers

views

The new Code preset set does not include Heaven.  Anyone know where I can get it?  

asked 27 Jan 2018 at 07:29 PM

Joel glenn Wixson

votes

answers

views

Hello guys,

I'm in sort of a pickle as I can't seem any info about this.

I have a Stanmore II that is absolutely perfect. I however long for that stereo effect :)

Hence I'm planning on getting a 2nd one, but I primarily use my PC and laptop for listening to music. I was wondering would it be possible to pair the two via the app on my phone and then connect them to the PC/laptop.

My logic here is that if I tingle the bass or treble via the phone app, it seems to "stick" with the speaker and then if I connect it to the other device, the settings stay the same.

So it's only logical that if I pair the two via the phone app, when I search via my laptop I'll find 1 coupled device to connect.

Anyone done this setup?

asked 27 Oct 2021 at 05:46 PM

Ivan Georgiev

votes

answer

views

Hi there. 

Can i do a stereo pairing using cables , with the output coming out from a Nobsound fully balanced passive preamp? Which should have a left and right RCA channel output

I need TV movie streamer to be source of audio. 

Assuming this wired connection can be done,  does the sound coming out from the left speaker plays on both tweeter,  or on single tweeter only?

asked 29 Apr 2021 at 12:49 PM

Vrossi Vrossi

votes

answers

views

I have a Marshall Super Bass 100W amp (American Version) I've had since brand new... I had always thought it was made in 1969 tho I'm not sure...

On the Paper tag on top of the chassis it says:

"Assembly" --> Job M      No 81

"A.C" --> Andy

"Tag Board"  --> Joyce H

"Back Panel" --> l k

"Tested" -->  T-20-69  (the T could be a 1, not sure)

Serial Number: SB/A 2231A

Thanks!!!!!

Keith

asked 18 Jan 2020 at 11:29 PM

Keith Dick

votes

answer

views

Greetings,

What is the measurement AT THE TOP of the MX212AR vertical cabinet FROM FRONT TO BACK ?

Thank You................RD

asked 22 Apr 2021 at 01:47 AM

Robert DeStefano

vote

answers

views

Hi everybody, no question but just a statement (just to show how satisfied I am with this amp, but also maybe to encourage other users): I LOVE THE CODE50!

I own two Code50's, one for rehearsels and one for gigs - so one is the clone of the other. Today I had a feeling I should "finetune" some of my already established presets due to a new guitar I recently bought. And what can I say? Everything worked as expected: The amp (sw-version 1.44) connected with the phone (iPhone XR, iOS 14.4, Gateway version 1.5), I was able to change presets via footswitch or phone, downloaded presets and edited them - as always absolutely no problems or issues.

Thanks to Marshall for an absolutely satisfying and reliable, easy to transport and always great sounding product! 'nuff said!

edited 31 Jan 2021 at 04:10 PM

Mark Lüttger (32)

asked 31 Jan 2021 at 04:08 PM

Mark Lüttger (32)

votes

answers

views

I just got this amp yesterday and have only played for about 15 minutes or so.  When I play on channel 2 in the high overdrive channel I get what sounds like vibrations and slight buzzing when I play notes on the GBE strings higher up the fret board.  I'm playing at low volume on the 20 watt setting.  Nothing is maxed out and it only happens on the higher overdrive channel.  Is this normal does the amp need to be broken in any guidance would be appreciated!

asked 15 Jul 2020 at 09:19 PM

Christopher Benson
Showing results 2541 to 2560 of 3921
Loading - please wait...