Questions
Showing results 2701 to 2720 of 3922

votes

answer

views

Has anyone used a small pedal amp to input the headphone to a amp like the electro harmonix 5MM.  I saw this done on a Spark amp to connect to a speaker cabinet.  I would think I could do the same on the CODE.  Adapt the 1/8 to 1/4 to go from headphone jack to the input on the 5MM and then in my case that speaker cable goes to a mixer.  I know this amp does have a dedicated line out to do what I want to do.  So I think this would accomplish the same thing.  Any thoughts good or bad?  I plan to try as soon as I get my hands on a small pedal(not a stomp box, just a pedal size amp) and configure the cables to go from 1/8 headphone to the 1/4 input on the amp.  I'm not an electrical engineer, I just need a "line out" if possible.  Should work.  Thanks,

asked 01 Dec 2021 at 09:57 PM

Woody Miller

votes

answer

views

Hello

Is there any possibility to add user presets from my.marshall.com into android app?

Now I can add them to my library on site, but when I sync in the app nothing happens

Thanks in advance

asked 16 Jul 2020 at 01:17 PM

nikita egorov

votes

answers

views

Hello everymarshallers!

I'd like to know what actual pedals/stompboxes are modeled/emulated for ovedrive ("ODR") and distortion ("DIST") on the CODE series.

The User's Manual only says "Classic" to describe both, so they must be some well known for us all (however, the Marshall Guv'nor is especificated, so I guess it's because a conflict about copyrighted trademarks).

Is it possible the gentle Marshall Team can inform us about it here in the Forum?

Anyone have made comparations?

Any suggestion about any other gear modeled on CODEs?

Best greetings and music ;-)

edited 17 Jul 2020 at 08:53 AM

Miguelanxo Muradolo

asked 17 Jul 2020 at 08:52 AM

Miguelanxo Muradolo

votes

answer

views

How to best use external pedal (Blaskstar HT Metal distortion pedal) with Code 50 amp? 

asked 16 Mar 2018 at 09:11 AM

MD. Aminul Islam

votes

answers

views

I recently purchades a used MA 50watt Head. I am wondering what voltage are the 2 blue LEDs and if they are 12v (standard) what is the transformer wattage?

Thanks,

Jimm

asked 23 Aug 2017 at 09:03 PM

Jimm Witherell

votes

answer

views

I've pulled out the bright cap on my 1987X.

The original cap had too much brightness and added way to much hiss.

However I find it's darker than I would have liked it to be.

What cap value & voltage cap would be atleast 25% less bright that the original

Karan.

asked 28 Feb 2019 at 08:03 AM

Karan Taktawala

votes

answer

views

How  far can you turn this up wihtout blowing it up!? Code 50

Ive got a main  Heavy Metal Tone I use all the time. The volume in the preset is set to  1.8. I have it that low so it doesnt blow my Clean sound away when I click between the two. 

I was playing with a drummer the other day and I had the master volume up to maybe close to half and I was worried I was going to blow the speaker.

So How  far up is safe?

edited 11 Dec 2018 at 09:07 AM

asked 06 Dec 2018 at 11:02 AM

jaison pandey

votes

answers

views

I am trying to record using my Code 25 amp.

When I record, i get a strong scratchy, hissy noise that happens regularly for 5 seconds every 15 seconds.

I've swapped cables, guitars, computers, etc. and still get the hiss. I swapped amps with an older Vox modular amp and the recording is fine. So it almost certainly a problem with the Code 25. Of course I bought the Marshall amp to replace the Vox because I don't like the Vox's sound, so just using the Vox is not an option.

Any suggestions? What could cause the interference I described through the Code 25?

(BTW, I'm recording with very high quality USB/guitar cables, a JP Majesty guitar, and audacity.)

asked 02 Feb 2018 at 05:05 PM

Sal Reading

votes

answer

views

Hello, 

since several weeks, I can't use gateway app for my CODE 25.

It seems to be ok with bluetooth, because if I lauch a video on my iphone, i have sound on the amp, and the blue light is ok. 

but on the gateway app, impossible to connect. thera is not the little display (amp / iphone), 

when i do a scan, then i choose the CODE V020093C8E, but I have this message:

"You may only control amps you are already connected to for audio output"

I tried to do a new configuration of bluetooth, no success,

I tried to delete app from my phone, then download again, no success.

The amp is up to date.

help please.

Thanks.

Laurent

asked 09 Oct 2020 at 07:11 PM

laurent zanettin (10)

votes

answer

views

Hi!

I bought a Marshall CODE 100w in Feb/21. It wasn't even used 10 times.

Yesterday when I went to turn on the equipment, the amplifier started to make a noise. I thought it might be the cable, but it wasn't.
Even without the cable connected to the equipment, the noise continued.

I reinstalled firmware but it didn't work either.

I do not know what to do.

Could you please help?

asked 28 Oct 2021 at 05:22 PM

Linneu Silva (1)

votes

answer

views

I have an Origin 20c Amplifier that I purchased new last year. It must have been old stock because it appears the manufacture date was 2018. I believe this unit has the faulty Jack wiring since the labels for the external speakers do not match the owners manual (2 8ohm jacks, without the line indicating 16ohm for both). My question is, will this unit work with a single Origin 212 cabinet, assuming I unplug the internal speaker, or do I need to get it repaired. If it will work, which of the speaker jack should I use, the one in the middle or the one furthest from the 16 ohm Jack

asked 20 Mar 2021 at 01:30 AM

John Bernick

votes

answer

views

often times, gateway will not save my edits.  i hit save, edit the preset name, hit save again, but the button does not go away and the edits wont save

asked 27 Feb 2021 at 11:59 PM

Scott Hastings

votes

answer

views

Would this footswitch work with this combo amp?

asked 27 May 2020 at 06:34 PM

Berend Floor

votes

answer

views

Ok ok, sounds like a silly question, but if I keep going with a flat head screwdriver I'm going to bust them.

had my amp 3 days, just wondering, how to I remove (without damage) the black caps on the hsndle strap.

thanks in advance.

asked 10 May 2020 at 11:27 PM

steve comber

votes

answer

views

is there a way we can look up the serial number and where it would give you the full description of the item, thanks

asked 17 Jul 2019 at 05:16 AM

argie nastasi

votes

answer

views

Does the Marshall Code 100 take pedal well? 

I'm considering buying a wah pedal but I'm not sure if it will work well with the amp. 

asked 17 Nov 2021 at 10:21 PM

Zen Guitar

votes

answer

views

Hello,

If I need to replace the stock preamp tubes in the Origin 20 H, what is the exact model.

It show ECC83H and I think they are Shuguangs but not sure. They used to be Marshall branded Shuguangs or JJ but these have nothing written on it except ECC83H. Looks chinese but they sound best I think to nail that JCM-Plexi tone of the Origin. I tried other and it is a slightly different sound. I need to know the exact model.

Thanks

asked 18 Oct 2021 at 01:50 PM

Pierre Robinson

votes

answer

views

Hello, 

Well, I'm posting a question for which an answer has partly been answered in 2017 for someone else. 

I have a new CODE25 and it suddenly stops making sound. Though, it is still swithed on. I can change the preset etc. but still no sound. 

I just did the firmaware update. But I had again the issue. 

What would you suggest to do please? 

Kind regards, 

Thomas

asked 20 Aug 2021 at 08:30 PM

Thomas Ruellan

votes

answer

views

Why don't the Code combos have speaker out jacks?

This is incredibly frustrating and made more so due to the nearly year long wait for the Code head to be available in the US.  I am very interested to hear the modeling through 1960 cabs, and it simply doesn't make sense to have a completely closed system on the combo amps.

edited 19 Dec 2018 at 08:48 AM

asked 18 Dec 2018 at 05:34 PM

rahul yadav

votes

answers

views

Is the programable 91009 going to work properly (AS the app does not), does it come with a cord, am I going to have to fight it as I do the app....Also, when are you guys going to fix the Gateway app. Don't give the same "we're working on it......blah, blah, blah....."And it's NOT MY PHONE.......YOUR APP is the ONLY APP I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH!!!!!!FIX THE F*^#ING APP!!!!!!!! 

asked 04 Nov 2018 at 03:57 AM

Jamie Carter (16)
Showing results 2701 to 2720 of 3922
Loading - please wait...