Questions
Showing results 3441 to 3460 of 3879

vote

answers

views

Hello,

which Pre Amp Model in an Code 50 amp comes closest to a Marshall Major 200W?

Regards,
Torben

edited 08 Jan 2017 at 12:21 AM

Torben Keller (17)

asked 08 Jan 2017 at 12:19 AM

Torben Keller (17)

votes

answers

views

Hello, i have a lot of problems for connecting with the CODE 25 via a Samsung smartphone, a while ago it worked fine. But the last couple of days the bluetooth is killing me.

So i already tried what i read on this forum,

Re install Gateway, delete the Code 25 from the bluetooth and try again.  When i put bleutooth on , i see the device on my smartphone, but it don't want to connect and on the screen of the CODE it says Bleutooth : VO............

It always say: Error, can not communicate with CODE VO.............

Can somebody help my please? 

asked 07 Jan 2017 at 06:26 PM

Joris Wouters

vote

answers

views

Can I turn the 100 presets off on the CODE amp? I don't want a High gain setting or a looper setting or all of these weird settings I kind of want to just make my own setting, if you will.

I want it to be like a regular amp atm. Is that possible?

asked 06 Jan 2017 at 06:55 PM

Jonathan Rowe (1)

votes

answers

views

Hi all!

I want to change the MIDI-Channel from Channel #1 to Channel #16 on my JVM 215c.

Like in the manual described, I switched off the JVM, pressed and hold the MIDI-programm-switch and switched on the JVM. But when I release the MIDI-programm-switch, the LED did not start to flash and the amplifier did not detect any MIDI-message. From now on the amplifier detected no MIDI-message. Also not the MIDI-program-change-commands on Channel #1!

I had to do a factory reset and (of course) all MIDI-Presets were erased and the amplifier works again on MIDI-channel #1!

Do you know, which mistake I made?
Is there any other reset to do?
Is there any chance to solve this problem?

Thank you very much for your help!

Best wishes
Roland

asked 06 Jan 2017 at 03:27 PM

Roland Kost

votes

answers

views

Hi All,

Just bought the Code 25, amazing sounds but I cannot connect it with my iphone 6S. I updated the firmware installed it

and also restarted my phone. Nothing seemd to help. Yesyerday I have had a connection and today it seemed again not possible. tried many times.

Perhaps someone can advise me.

asked 04 Jan 2017 at 10:08 PM

peter van Suijlekom

votes

answers

views

where is the seriel number on my dsl40c located?

asked 04 Jan 2017 at 04:15 PM

Rick Hickman

votes

answers

views

Hi,
I find my Code 25 amp too loud at practice levels (at least for my apartment) so I have to set the Master Volume between 0.1-0.9 and in that  range the Master Volume varies greatly which makes almost impossible to adjust it at the same value twice.

It will be nice if the Master knob could also be set via software so it can be saved/stored and also displayed in the amp's front panel screen, since it is very common to move the amp from one room to another and accidentally change the Master setting without knowing at what level it was previously set.
Coud be possible to add this option in a future firmware/app update?

Thanks in advance!

asked 04 Jan 2017 at 02:33 PM

Dake Warren (5)

votes

answer

views

Hello everybody I'm looking for Hotel California solo by Eagles tone thanks.

asked 02 Jan 2017 at 09:08 PM

Adrien Frachon

votes

answers

views

Dear Custom Service!

I am a happy user of Code 50.

The question is, relative to a normal high volume (master volume of 4 - 6, pre amp volume up 5 or more) of the amplifier resonates. What can it be? Normally this phenomenon, or a fault in the amplifier?

I look forward to your reply!

asked 02 Jan 2017 at 09:57 AM

Peter Arpad

votes

answers

views

I'm actually a bass player who records at home, and I have to wear the hat of a guitar player when I do. I don't know enough about the intricacies of Marshall amplification to know what amp produces what? I mainly use a 12 string bass, so finding the right Marshall to produce the frequencies I need to sit right in the mix is trying, especially if you don't know what's what? I've been sticking to the workhorse setting of Rock..a Tele through a Plexi. But the sun don't rise, and set on a Plexi. I think I remember reading in a early review of the Code, that there was a Yngwie setting? If anyone knows how it's done...?

asked 01 Jan 2017 at 01:20 PM

Westrocker67 crawford

vote

answers

views

I want to change the source for playback (from samsun sound picker to google play).  Initially i had these two choices but now unable to access them.

asked 31 Dec 2016 at 05:43 PM

Bruce H (1)

votes

answer

views

looking for a Hendrix tone that's why I bought a Marshall amp. Yet not 1 of the 100 presets have anything Hendrixy to them. Disappointed. 

asked 30 Dec 2016 at 03:32 PM

John Thompson

votes

answers

views

Does anyone know if you can connect Bluetooth headphones before I go buy a pair 

asked 30 Dec 2016 at 08:57 AM

sid Featherstone

votes

answers

views

Hello, I ve trouble with pairing my phone - lenovo s850 with Code 25 via bluetooth. I tried it many times, but my phone just cant find amp (bluetooth is on). I also tried another phones and devices with bluetooth but neither it could not find amp. Could it be broken amp or am I just doing something wrong? Thanks.

edited 29 Dec 2016 at 03:35 PM

Vojtěch Růta

asked 29 Dec 2016 at 03:28 PM

Vojtěch Růta

votes

answers

views

Hi there Marshall team,

I was wondering if you could help me with a problem that I am having between my Code 25 amplifier and the Gateway app. I am able to pair my android device and the amp via Bluetooth just fine but once I am in the Gateway app it doesn't detect my amp at all, even when I press "scan for amp" it just says no amp detected. 

I think I should add that I have been able to connect it to my apple device without any problem at all.

It would be highly appreciated if you got back to me.

Thank you.

asked 28 Dec 2016 at 08:26 PM

Michael Huisamen (2)

votes

answer

views

Hi, My name is José...

I Would like to get videos or information about the head Marshall JMP Super Lead 2959. I have and i need to know his value. I´ll sell it.

Thanks

asked 27 Dec 2016 at 05:47 PM

Jose Luis

votes

answers

views

New Gateway 1.4.1.  has some  problems on my Huawey p8 light  .  Playback don't works (don't load the song)  and sound of my presets in headphones is frequent distorted or noise .

I return to gateway 1.2.6 .

Vittorio Penza - Avellino - Italy -

asked 27 Dec 2016 at 05:43 PM

vittorio penza

votes

answers

views

Searching for Metallica and Megadeth tones... is it possible to find thoses presets somewhere ??????

asked 27 Dec 2016 at 04:19 AM

Guillaume Tremblay-Leclerc (4)

votes

answers

views

another question, are you guys going to make a cover for the code amps? just something that will protect it getting to and from rehearsal?

also, is there a setting on the for forum  i can set to be alerted to an answer via email?

thanks

asked 25 Dec 2016 at 11:12 PM

joey pinter-bilek (1)

vote

answer

views

hi, how do i add a new preset on a code 50 without using one of the factory installed 100 presets?

asked 25 Dec 2016 at 11:01 PM

joey pinter-bilek (1)
Showing results 3441 to 3460 of 3879
Loading - please wait...