Questions
Showing results 3701 to 3720 of 3929

votes

answer

views

Hi there

I'm planning to add an extension cabinet, most likely the JVMC212 2x12 to my JVM210C combo.

Currently the speakers of the combo are plugged in the 1x16 Ohm jack and the ipedance of the JVMC212 2x12 cabinet is 16 Ohm. How should I connect the cabinet to the combo? I can see a 2x16 ohm jack, should I use this one for the combo speakers along with the 1x8 Ohm for the extension cabinet?

Please advise

Thanks

Regards

David

asked 30 Aug 2023 at 01:36 AM

David Dura

votes

answer

views

The Gateway app on my Android phone has been repeatedly losing connetion to my CODE head in recent months, and attempts to manually reconnect have usually failed. This unreliability is completely unworkable for gigging, so today I have tried to solve the problem through a thorough update and reset ... but now I can't get the connection to work at all. I deleted the Gateway app from my phone, unpaired the phone from the head (by "forgetting" the Bluetooth pairing), and have installed all pending firmware updates. When doing those installations, I noticed that several related to improving Bluetooth operation, so I was hopeful this would solve my problems. So I've gone ahead and carried out the "First connection" instructions on the website, but these instructions have failed at a very early stage. After I press Rev and Power and get the blue flashing light, when I attempt to "Pair new device" from my phone, I get the message "No nearby Bluetooth devices were found". This connectivity problem is definitely at the Marshall end, because I have checked that my phone is able to connect with other Bluetooth devices and it is doing so fine, so the fault is not with the Bluetooth operation of my phone. It seems like there have been some known Bluetooth connectivity problems that you've tried to fix during recent firmware updates, so is this something you can advise me about and give me a fix for? I hope so - there's not much point in you having a really good product if it's unusable in practice.

asked 09 Sep 2023 at 05:12 PM

Mark Worledge

votes

answer

views

My Marshall AMP not working. Please help :-)

Hello,

I own a Marshall JVM 215c. I purchased this when I was living in Portsmouth. I didn't have much of a chance to use it as I was also studying for a degree at the time. I then moved up North. So 7 years later I'm in a position to crack back on with guitar (finally).

So I dust off my JVM 215c. Turn it on. Nothing happens. There is sorta a thump sound when I turn the power on. But then nothing.

Does this sound like a valve issue? And if so, is it easy to fix myself? Or does this amp need a professional to look at it?

Kind Regards,

Lee

asked 31 Mar 2023 at 07:49 AM

Lee Taylor

votes

answer

views

Please could Marshall and Softube create a new Amplifier with new effects and new improved amps and speaker Cab's..... Maybe call it...    CODE-X....

or something like that...

I own three Marshall code's they are incredible.... Please I think Marshall and Softube are the best thing since Peanut and Jelly....  please continue this great pairing...

Thanks Allen Perez 

allenperez911@yahoo.com 

asked 04 Nov 2023 at 04:30 PM

Allen Perez (2)

votes

answers

views

I'm looking for settings on my Code 50 to get the tone that Mark Knopfler has on. "Our Shanghai-La" (live).

Tom F.

asked 13 May 2023 at 04:10 AM

Tom Frusciano

votes

answer

views

Hi. I've been trying to track down some main fuses for my DSL100HRs. It shows on the back of the amp T2AE250V but I cannot find these anywhere online and don't want to put the wrong ones in if the numbers aren't exactly right. Can anyone tell me if there is a safe and equal substitute for this fuse or where I can find the exact ones? Thanks in advance :))

edited 17 Feb 2023 at 03:38 AM

Tony Inosencio

asked 17 Feb 2023 at 03:29 AM

Tony Inosencio

votes

answers

views

Compré el Marshall 50 y por alguna razón se quedo mudo cuando está en uso.

La pantalla todavía está encendida, todas las funciones funcionan, pero el sonido no sale.

Para volver a la normalidad, es necesario reiniciar el dispositivo, pero el problema se repite poco después.

Si lo uso con el teléfono el problema no ocurre, si conecto los auriculares se escucha, el problema desaparece como si se hubiera reiniciado, pero pronto vuelve a ocurrir.

Me gustaría saber cómo proceder.

asked 06 Sep 2023 at 10:58 PM

baez jose

votes

answer

views

Hello all. 
I purchased a Woburn II online that was described as "new". 
first, the back of the unit has no writing on it al all. 
just black.  
As soon as I plug it in it powers on. 
Pulling the power lever does nothing.  
both Bass and Treble knobs work. 
The volume knob does not. It shows it's at 75% volume. 
the button that changes from Bluetooth to other inputs is not lit and holding it down does nothing. 
I tried a hard reset but no change. 
Any help would be appreciated. 
thank you in advance 

asked 30 Jul 2023 at 12:54 PM

Marty Tasim

votes

answers

views

Hello all,

I have the code 25 and an Ibanez S521 (HH).

Has anyone any suggestions in settings for a  distorted sound for heavy metal but to be thick and punchy (MESA style)? All existing presets are thin and without a low end in my ears sound really weak.

Suggestions for external pedals are also welcome but until now I understood that there is not any guaranty that a pedal will sound as in a non modelling amp.

Thanks

asked 21 Jul 2023 at 09:10 AM

Apostolos Parsalis

votes

answer

views

Please help to know if my recently bought product Marshall Emberton 20 Watt Wireless Bluetooth Portable Speaker(black) is original or not?

MODEL: EMBERTON BLUETOOTH

FCC ID : 2AAGF-EMBERTONB

IC:11153A-EMBERTONB

CAN ICES- 003(B)/NMB-003(B)

EAN-13 : 7340055355537

MODEL NUMBER: 1001908

PLEASE CONFIRM

asked 17 Oct 2023 at 02:38 PM

Harshit Kaur

votes

answers

views

foot switch parou de funcionar do nada

asked 24 Feb 2023 at 11:21 PM

César Roque

votes

answer

views

My chassis says PWB980801A and after being told to junk this amp I saw an article that said burnt components definately harm other parts.  The burned parts on my circuit board are 1.) ZD3, 2.)another ZD3, 3.)R111&270J DAEDO, 4.)R112&330J DAEDO, 5.)a blue resistor with 2 black and 2 red rings on it, 6.)desoldered TR10, TR15, TR6 & TR9.  When I lived at 522 Rhea Street in Long Beach, CA  someone I was living with asked me to take my guitar and amp outside and play.  I did but a policeman said he would have me arrested is I didn't go back inside.  I would like to keep this amp but it is kind of loud for the one room where I live.  All the repairmen I've found have refused to fix it.  I told ASCAP about VanHalen and got $5,000.00 and bought this amp in 1984.       

asked 29 Apr 2023 at 11:02 PM

Michael Andersen

votes

answer

views

I have a Marshal Emberton 2 speaker. Is it normal that when turning on and off the speaker(the electric sound it makes) it sounded low volume? something like 20% ? My music is ok tho my concern here is the when turning on and off the sound it makes is a little bit low in volume...

asked 17 Sep 2023 at 01:40 AM

Keith Bacalso

votes

answer

views

I own a studio classic, vintage and mini jubilee -- I believe that they are all cathode biased and do not require any re-biasing when replacing power amp tubes (using matched pairs). Can anyone confirm? And I am assuming the new jtm20 is the same.

thanks,

hb

asked 02 Aug 2023 at 09:03 PM

Howard Blumstein

votes

answer

views

Hello,

I am wanting to run the 1960AX cabinet with my 2555X Silver Jubilee, since the power handling capability is listed as 100w for the cabinet, would the head be too much for it in 100w mode? What if I ran it as a full stack with a 2551BV in 100w mode? I just want to make sure that I don't blow any speakers or my amp. What is the best way to run this cabinet with the full size silver jubilee?

Thanks!

asked 28 Jul 2023 at 08:57 AM

Larry Fuhrmann

votes

answers

views

Wanting to swap out the g12m for a g12h. Speaker is stuck to the mounting board. Best way to pop it loose. Is it glued?

asked 20 Mar 2023 at 01:06 AM

Chris Klaczynsky

votes

answer

views

Hi There,

I have a 210 H head with a 1936 lead cab . 

Please confirm how it should be connected using 1 cab. 

Also I am thinking on  buying a second 1936 cabinet. Please let me know how I connect 2 of them to my 210H head.

Thanks

Best Regards

Darrell Pitt

asked 29 Jun 2023 at 07:38 PM

Darrell Pitt

votes

answer

views

Bonjour,

Comment faire pour supprimer un preset de l'appli Marshall Gateway( code25).

Merci

asked 30 Apr 2023 at 12:57 PM

Vincent Malinge

votes

answer

views

Hello.
I am Jung Jin Sung who lives in Korea.
August to September 2022 Marshall Minor 3
I bought a product, but one earphone broke yesterday.
I bought it through the Amazon website on 11th Street in Korea.
I wonder what the procedure is about AS.

asked 22 Dec 2022 at 02:54 AM

jinseong jeong

votes

answers

views

how to add a GRAMS preset?

asked 06 Apr 2023 at 03:02 AM

sachin ghodke
Showing results 3701 to 3720 of 3929
Loading - please wait...