Questions
Showing results 2341 to 2360 of 3926

votes

answer

views

Valve combo under 10 month old main power switch red stopped working can this be repaired under warranty ? 

asked 07 Sep 2018 at 11:25 PM

bob summerson

votes

answer

views

asked 13 Feb 2017 at 06:08 PM

jw huizenga

votes

answer

views

Hi- I have owned an AVT50 from new. The footpedal no longer switches to overdrive and while the switch on the amp still works the red overdrive light does not come on. I live in south east London; where is the nearest place I can get this fixed?

asked 04 Dec 2016 at 01:03 PM

Nick Joyner

votes

answers

views

Hello folks, I have just bought the Marshall Code 100 which I was really excited about having read the description and watched the demo videos. The amp does sound amazing, but yesterday, on the first occasion that I actually tried the amp during a rehearsal, I was shocked to discover that when I step on the provided footswitch to change presets (like activating one with distortion or heavy delay), mid-song, the flow of the sound broke, there was a moment of silence before it switched to the next preset. I've been trying to research this on the Internet, but have only found 2 instances of it being addressed, no one talks about this in review videos or blogs. This baffles me - how is (mostly) everyone ok with this?

This effectively makes it impossible to use the built-in effects of the amp, which is exactly what its main outstanding feature is. Why have 100 presets when you can't switch mid-song? Are guitarists only supposed to use the Code family to select the main sound they want for a certain song, then keep using pedals for changes mid-song? ?

I'm extremely disappointed since the built-in effects were the main reason I went for this amp - I wanted to use this as both an amp and a multi-effect board to some extent. Is there any fix for this? A firmware update may be, or does the separately-sold Code pedal make a difference? 

Seriously considering returning it at this point. Advance thanks for the replies. 

edited 13 Jul 2022 at 05:12 AM

denial wills

asked 20 Jun 2022 at 05:58 AM

denial wills

votes

answers

views

I recently purchased a code 100h.  I've noticed that with the cabinet simulation turned off, the amp is incredibly fizzy and bright.  I am running into a 2x12 with Celestion Vintage 30s.  Is there a way to tame this high-end shrillness without having to resort to running cabinet simulation through an existing cabinet?

asked 07 Jul 2021 at 05:55 PM

Blake Hatton

vote

answer

views

hi, i got the marshall code 25, it stopped working when i connected it to my laptop right after i updated the firmware, i think there was a problem with the usb cable, now the amp doesn't respond to anything, and no sount comming out of it, i tried to factory reset stiil no responce, when i turn it on, i get on the screen marshall, then B0.6 , M0.0 , D1.1 , then CHK USB, now i was wondering if there is anything i can do to get it to work again just in case if the new usb wont work, please help

thanks

asked 01 Aug 2020 at 02:15 PM

yehya bahgat (1)

votes

answer

views

I don't know how to use the playback tab on the gateway app .

Could you help me please ? 

asked 05 May 2019 at 02:29 PM

françois cocco

votes

answers

views

When I just play the guitar I get sound from both sides of my headphones. When I use the bluetooth or use the mp3 in jack and play a backing track it cuts out the right side headphone.

When I play with no hedphones it sounds fine thru the speaker.

Is this normal or do I need to change the settings on the output from my phone or something? 

asked 30 Jan 2019 at 05:18 AM

matt painter

votes

answer

views

Hi Marshall team,

so now I know I can use my origin 20 head without any cabinet connected, taking the sound from the DI out. 

But my question is...can I use it with the master volume at 6-7 (1-2 o'clock), to get tube breakup point and creamy sound, like I usually do when the head is connected (through an attenuator) to the cabinet? 

Is it safe to crank the volume (max 6-7) when using just the internal dummy load? 

Please let me know, THANKS

asked 25 Jul 2020 at 04:54 AM

FRANCESCO MORANA

votes

answer

views

While my Minor 2 is connected to Apple Music on my iPhone 11 Pro, the music stops after a few seconds. If I start the music again the music stops after a few seconds.

This only happens with my Minor 2. It doesn't happen with my Major 3 BT.

What could be the problem?
iOS

asked 08 Feb 2020 at 04:21 PM

Alexander Seipt

votes

answer

views

So I have a 1977 JMP 50 watt 4 hole amp. S# 474j.  Model says M2100. I was told when I bought it used it was a special order amp. It was not available at any dealer. It was a 212 combo. I took it out of the combo box and got a mojotone headshell for it. It is all original except for the case/box. It still had Marshall branded pre amp tubes when I got it. It has GE 6550 power tubes. I am thinking of selling it. Does anyone know the value of an amp like this. The Doyle book doesn't talk much about it, he says no bother, very few people will have one. Well I do but don't know anything about it.  

So I thank you for the reply. I tried to send pictures to the link in your email but I kept getting them returned.  Is there another way to get pictures to you? I tried the insert tab here but it just says link? I am technically challenged,  sorry bout that.

Any help would be much appreciated. 

Erik

edited 24 Jan 2020 at 01:09 PM

Erik Valdur

asked 23 Jan 2020 at 08:26 PM

Erik Valdur

votes

answer

views

Hi there! In my marshall CODE 50 there is a problem with the master control, it is like dirty and causes interference and noises, I can´t set volume level like before.  Should I clean it in a special way?  Should I take it with an expert?

Thanks!!!

edited 17 Sep 2019 at 09:17 PM

Alberto Rosales

asked 17 Sep 2019 at 09:15 PM

Alberto Rosales

votes

answers

views

Is there any plan on releasing a stereo version of the CODE 100H? Due to all the modulation effects a stereo fx loop and a R/L output would be pretty slick. This could also work for the CODE 100.

asked 20 Feb 2019 at 12:23 AM

Camphor Wildon

votes

answers

views

Strap broke and my guitar dropped. now I am getting white noise on all channels.tried a new cable,and a diffrent guitar. also did the default reset trick(hold amp button ,turn on amp,hold exit/store. no luck. Still white noise. Some channels louder that others but all still have a white noise when there was absolutly no noise berfore my guitar hit the floor.checked all cords and cables,pedal is ok too. not sure how else to porceed. Please advise. thanks

asked 10 Jan 2019 at 08:49 PM

Rex Holes

votes

answers

views

This post is for all those who own a Marshall CODE of any version,
to report their failures or issues when installing the new Firmware 1.46,
since there are many problems that this has caused to users and it
is worth collecting said errors to request to Marshall the necessary
corrections in a new version.

asked 02 Mar 2022 at 02:12 PM

Sebastián Mancipe (9)

votes

answer

views

Hi can I do silent home recording using the marshall origin 50 combo? if not using the DI on the head only would I need to connect to a DI load or is this inbuilt? many thanks.

asked 08 Feb 2021 at 02:08 PM

Adam Goodwin

votes

answer

views

Hi Marshall team/everybody,

can you confirm that signal coming out from DI out of my ORI20H has already got an emulated cab in it, so that it's ready to be put in daw/recorder? No need to pass through an external speaker cab sim? 

And also, do I need to use a mono instrument cable, isn't it?

Thanks and best regards

edited 12 Jul 2020 at 07:06 AM

FRANCESCO MORANA

asked 12 Jul 2020 at 07:05 AM

FRANCESCO MORANA

votes

answer

views

Hi

I have an American Performer Fender Strat, and a Marshall CODE25. I have to all the time put the volume of the guitar to about 7 in order to be able to hear something out of it with CODE25.

Just wondered, are there any tips on any possible configuration on CODE25 that makes me able to keep guitar volume on 3 or 4?

asked 24 Jun 2021 at 09:29 AM

Ehsan Kh

votes

answer

views

asked 27 Feb 2021 at 11:55 PM

Scott Hastings

vote

answer

views

I just bought a Marshall code and found the apps on iOS do not work. Research says that the problem is the app need s to be updated. When are you going to update the IOS apps ?  

asked 25 Jan 2021 at 09:15 PM

Karl Thelning (1)
Showing results 2341 to 2360 of 3926
Loading - please wait...