Where is the serial #?

DSL

asked 10 Dec 2019 at 06:24 PM

James Abbott

votes

answers

views

How do I load a track for playback?

I have the track downloaded as mp3 on my phone, i can see the track when i "tap to load track" in playback tab on gateway app; but it will not load?

Thanks

asked 17 Jun 2019 at 03:05 PM

Ronan O'Reilly

votes

answers

views

Has anyone tried using the Voodoo Ground pedal to operate the JVM410c/h?

asked 06 Nov 2018 at 07:15 PM

Ritchie Hayman

votes

answers

views

Has the Code 100 head or combo ever shipped to US retailers? For 2 years they keep moving stock dates, but never send an e-mail they have received inventory.

asked 11 Jul 2017 at 07:44 PM

Tom Shaughnessy

votes

answer

views

Can I update the firmware via USB on my code 50 if I use a Mac?

asked 18 Jun 2022 at 02:00 AM

Greg Maffei

votes

answer

views

My pedal one day works fine, other day don't work at all!? I don't see any hardware damage. Please help me. I don't know what to do! :(

asked 14 Sep 2021 at 08:18 PM

zlatko norac

votes

answer

views

I've checked the manuals I can find, but have been unable to get a clear reading on how loud the Origin 50Combo is.

Can anyone enlighten me on this? SPL or DB rating?

asked 19 Nov 2020 at 11:33 PM

Ivan Arnerich

votes

answer

views

Hi, when I press the REV and POWER buttons simultaneously the blue light doesn't flash like it normally should anymore. Therefore I can't pair new devices to the amp. I used to be able to still connect my phone because it was already paired but when I accidentaly pressed the "forget device" button on my phone I can't connect anymore. What do I do now?

asked 06 Oct 2020 at 01:14 PM

Christian Stoffberg

votes

answer

views

Should i connect my wah pedal and tube screamer to the fx loop of my dsl20 combo or directly to the input? Can you tell me the difference and if it's possible of causing any damage? Thanks

asked 08 Jul 2020 at 09:34 AM

stathis theodosiadis

votes

answer

views

Hello everybody

I want to buy a pedalboard Line 6 HD pod 500 x and I want to know if it is possible to use it With my code 25 ?

I ask this because on code 25 there is no fx return plug... 

Thanks 

asked 01 Jun 2020 at 07:45 AM

alaix didier

votes

answer

views

I'm getting the impression, the tech I'm dealing with thinks I or my settings could be the cause, due to the fact I guess this is the second time within a year I've had this problem. I don't push the amp hard. It's in a 10 x10 room I converted to a studio for recording. Maybe you would be so kind as to help me again. My current settings for volume are:
Overdrive channel Gain is @ 2 Volume is at 75%. On the clean/crunch channel the gain is at 8 and the volume at 75%. The masters are both at about 2. This gives me a good tone at a low volume. In the small room, it's in turning the masters up even to just 5 would require ear protection.
The question is are theses settings pushing the power or preamp tubes to the point that would shorten their lifespan?

asked 21 Apr 2020 at 08:59 PM

Kerry Guillory

votes

answer

views

I get a new Code 50 this weekend and I'm very exited. Nevertheless, I have seen some posts regarding the Master Volume sensitivity  and I agree this is not nice. But there is a second issue with the Master Volume which concerns me more and I'm not sure if this "works as designed" or if this amp is simply defective:

When I turn the master poti I hear a kind of scratching noises. Additionally, the system/amp noise gets very loud the more I turn it up. I also noticed through headphones that there is only noise in one ear.

FW version is 1.11 and I know that I can upgrade but to newest version 1.4x - but I doubt this is an FW issue. 

Is this normal? Otherwise I will go for an exchange...

PS: This seems a possible explanation to me - see https://my.marshall.com/forum/question/2544/master-volume-marshall-code-50?filterType=recent

edited 13 Jan 2020 at 10:56 PM

Stephan Jünemann

asked 13 Jan 2020 at 10:43 PM

Stephan Jünemann

votes

answers

views

Hi Guys there are many topics thrown the internet regarding which amp covers fits in each Marshall. Even the sales person from Guitar Center doesnt know precisaly which cover will fits perfectly in my Marshall's (I ahve plenty of them) so I decided to create a topic to check this, please help me with this models:
JVM410H
DSL5 (2014)

Valvestate VS100H

thanks in advance

The others amps I already have the cover

asked 22 Jul 2019 at 06:16 PM

ARYAN RAMUNO

votes

answer

views

Hi,

I have an old AS80r, although the Transducer input works well, however when I plug into the Magnetic Auxiliary channel, there is a constant loud buzzing noise. Is this fixable?

Thanks, 

asked 01 Nov 2018 at 03:35 PM

Luke Carey

votes

answer

views

I have an MG 100DFX, the plastic cap of the power button come off frequently. Do I only need to replace the plastic cap or the entire power switch and how/ where can I get the parts.

asked 03 Nov 2017 at 08:05 PM

Andre Bernard

votes

answer

views

Hi everyone, I would like to know if the new firmware 1.46, aswell as it fixes the screen flickering on the code 25s, also fixes this on the code 50s, the amp panel flashing together with the button lights when turning on. I don't know if it supposed to be the same problem as in the code 25.

I don't have one yet but already ordered one so I want to know every single thing that could happen. I get a bit afraid when I see negative reviews, so maybe this new firmware fixes most of the problems. 

Regards

edited 31 Oct 2021 at 11:06 PM

Federico Slandrix

asked 31 Oct 2021 at 08:36 PM

Federico Slandrix

votes

answer

views

How well do you think a Marshall DSL40CR would do in a live setting? I'm looking for an upgrade on my CFX30, our band is getting bigger shows coming up and I need a louder amp... Opinions needed!

asked 17 Mar 2021 at 06:45 AM

dana iveys

votes

answers

views

Marshal code 25 has stopped syncing with the cloud. But there is a bluetooth connection.
There are 169 presets saved in the my gateway cloud that is some are repeated and cannot be deleted. Help me please!

asked 12 Jan 2021 at 03:29 PM

Nick Popov

votes

answers

views

Trying to find a good amp setting for Prog Rock. Example, Porcupine Tree, Spock's Beard. A lead tone. Also more settings of Pink Floyd's older music. Not WYWH or DSOTM. Thinking Animals, Meddle.

Any suggestions appteciated.

Regards

asked 31 Dec 2020 at 08:12 PM

John Miller (1)

votes

answer

views

I have a Two Notes CAB M and was wondering whether I could use the fx loop send into the CAB M for speaker simulation and then into headphones but effectively mute the speaker by not plugging anything into fx return? I'm thinking the speaker would still be connected and the amp would see the load but have I missed something and will this damage the amp?

asked 05 Jun 2020 at 09:53 PM

Adrian Read
Showing results 2601 to 2620 of 3921
Loading - please wait...