Questions
Showing results 2801 to 2820 of 3925

votes

answer

views

I have connected several devices via bluetooth to code 50, but it did not manage to  synchronize whit the app.

Help... 

asked 09 Jun 2018 at 09:25 PM

Kevin Tecun

votes

answer

views

Hi

How do I delete my My Marshall profile?

Thanks.

asked 08 Jun 2018 at 08:25 AM

Kim H

votes

answer

views

I'm connected through bluetooth to my code 50 and i can choose to change the different presets, but when i go to edit the presets of gain, bass, treble, volme etc etc, nothing hapens. Am i missing something? Even that little button the shows phone to amp or amp to phone in the bottom left corner does nothing.

cheers

asked 05 Jun 2018 at 08:51 PM

Curtis Jorundson

votes

answers

views

hi ,marshall,need ,asio drivers,i use reason 10,it does not recognise it,if i knew this i would have,kept with my boss gt-1,this is frustrating!!!!,anyone?? thanks!

asked 04 Jun 2018 at 12:38 PM

michael stewart

votes

answer

views

Hi can anyone advise how i connect My 2018 iPad. Thanks in advance Tony.

asked 03 Jun 2018 at 08:30 PM

tony baker

votes

answer

views

Hi, i have a Marshall Code 50. I tried to record with usb input but there is a lot of noise (interference) every 10-15-20 seconds (random).

I have high quality cable and a yamaha RGX A2. With the oldest firmware version it was noisier, now with the v1.41 is better but how can I fix?

Any suggestions?

Sorry for my english.

Thank you.

asked 01 Jun 2018 at 07:04 PM

edoardo bertilaccio

votes

answer

views

Hi,

I own a Code 25 amp and my footswitch started doing weird stuff recently.

It keeps on turning on and off, even though its connected to the amp with a cabel,

I tried using a diffrent cable (the one that came with the footswitch), but the same happened.

Can I do something to make it work again? 

asked 01 Jun 2018 at 06:36 PM

Wiktor Basiński

votes

answer

views

asked 31 May 2018 at 03:10 PM

Tony Kay

votes

answer

views

Hola que tal , me acabo de comprar  un amplificador Dsl 20 Cr , y mi pregunta es   . ¿Cómo conectar los auriculares a la salida emulada para que se oiga , y el

volumen , de que manera funciona . A traves de que potenciometro  ?  . Espero respuesta .Un saludo .

DSL

asked 30 May 2018 at 11:51 PM

Hernandez Santana David

votes

answers

views

Hey guys just wanted to know if any of you have experimented and made up any tones similar to the old Gallien Krueger 250 series amps.I have some fanstastic sounds in my Code 50 at the moment but im having a hard time trying to dial in a good chorus setting to emulate the old GK sound.Clean is no problem because some of the clean tones with chorus are stellar.Really want to try to emulate the Iron Maiden 'Somewhere in Time,7th Son" tone.

Thanks for all the help !

edited 29 May 2018 at 07:20 PM

ron sandhu

asked 29 May 2018 at 07:19 PM

ron sandhu

votes

answers

views

Hello,

On my footswitch PEDL 10044 6-way  for JVM 410h, the diode N°3 (OD1) is HS.

what is the reference of the diode, to be able to change it,  please.

(cf : attachment)

thank you very much

Franck

asked 29 May 2018 at 05:07 PM

Franck BORDES

votes

answer

views

Hey everyone. I cannot seem to get a boss super overdrive sd-1 pedal to work with my valvestate 8040. On the normal channel it doesn’t change the sound at all when I switch the pedal on. And I have a power source to the pedal and yes the red light is on on the pedal. So then I tried the boost channel and the amp just screeched. I do not know a lot about how to set these things up so any help would be appreciated, maybe I’m being an idiot lol but I’ve never had this problem with any other amp before

asked 28 May 2018 at 10:23 PM

Jacob Jewell

votes

answers

views

Hey, 

So this is my first personal all valve amp. Ive had a few around but never one of my own, i know how to use them and what not to do, but ive never owned/played one long enough day to day to realise if the tubes are not properly working. 

The other day, i turned on my amp (It's a 110 volt made for USA mini jubilee head that i run through a transformer at 230 volts mains) as usual, and after i let it be on standby for about 10 minutes, when i turned it on, there was no sound. I proceeded to turn it back on standby and check all my cables in my signal chain on my board, and turned it on again (this happened a few times, maybe 4 or 5) and still no sound. 

I then checked the back because i do connect some pedals in the effects loop, and to my shock the speaker cable wasnt connected! (someone must have moved it around while cleaning and i never noticed as its on the back flush to a wall) 

I immediately turned the amp off. and then connected the speaker cable of my cab to the right speaker out, and after a few minutes, started up the amp, after giving it a good 10 minutes on standby. It worked! and the EQ was reacting normally, everything seemed fine. I had friends over so didnt really sit down and check in depth or notice anything off tone wise. Plus it was running on fairly low volume since it was late. 

It's been about 3 days, and i played yesterday, didnt notice anything odd. But today, i feel the overall volume the amp is giving out is really low compared to before. and i know this amps clean isnt really super clean with humbuckers but im feeling like its breaking up way too much and quickly as you turn up.  Could it be that i busted a power tube or pre amp tube? The amp is a year old and played fairly reglarly and gigged only 10 or so times. 

Any help, advice on the matter will be appreciated! Thank you in advance! 

asked 28 May 2018 at 06:31 PM

Shashvat Pandit

votes

answer

views

Hi,

I had bought a code 50 two months ago and this week I got a problem with it. It keeps rebooting every 10 seconds. I already checked the input Voltage and it is ok (110Vac) stable. 

Do you have any suggestion abouot it?

Thank you.

Ari Claudio

asked 24 May 2018 at 06:58 PM

ARI CLAUDIO MARTINS DE PINTO

votes

answers

views

Hello! 

I just got the upgraded DSL40cr.  I love it.  But my question is on Midi.  I have used midi before, but with this amp can I use my Line 6 m9 multi effects unit which has midi implementation and assign different effects to different channels with this amplifier? 

asked 24 May 2018 at 01:46 PM

Wyatt Isburg

votes

answers

views

I'm running a Code 100h head through MG 4x12 cabinet. This set up is load at home, but a band rehearsal I can hardly be heard above the drums and bass. 

That's with the patch volumes on 8-9 and master volume around 8-9 also.

Do I need to look at noise gate settings, presence, resonance etc or just put an EQ pedal in front of it?

I've heard others say that they gig regularly with the Code 100 without any issues.

Thanks.

asked 24 May 2018 at 01:14 PM

John Wood

votes

answer

views

How do I use the line in on an AS50D with an iPhone or iPad?

Do I have to purchace a a mono left and right male to stereo female adapter?

iOS

asked 24 May 2018 at 12:28 PM

Christopher Read

votes

answer

views

Can anyone help me identify an old amp head we have in our rehearsal room? I thinks Its a 50watt head it has x2 EL34 valves and a serial number S/A10721 will add more pics when i get them.

asked 24 May 2018 at 03:45 AM

Ian Palmer

votes

answers

views

Have any of you fellow Code 50 owners noticed that the setting for Noise Reduction (Gate/Threshold) can have a big effect on how clean the signal sounds as you let it fade?

I noticed this signal distortion on several of my Presets. Lowering the Gate from, say, 3.0 to around 2.0 had a huge effect on cutting that signal distortion as the signal fades to silence.

Is there a secret to this parameter? This stuff on an amp is new to me (coming from Fender land).

asked 23 May 2018 at 11:08 PM

Robert Newsome (2)

votes

answers

views

Hi there,

here is a cabinet our lead player appeared with today at our practice room. He bought this in the 70's and has only replaced the cloth on it due to unwanted cat attention! Any idea how I might get the wattage and impedence from the serial number as he intends to run his Victory VX Kraken through it when it arrives! Personally I think it would be like taking an E-Type Jaguar for a spin in a ploughed field!!

Many thanks.

edited 23 May 2018 at 09:27 PM

duncan annible

asked 23 May 2018 at 09:20 PM

duncan annible
Showing results 2801 to 2820 of 3925
Loading - please wait...