Questions
Showing results 2041 to 2060 of 3921

votes

answer

views

Hello,

I just completed a tour and on the last night, mid-set, my Code 50 suddenly turned off and wouldn't turn on again.

Got it home and I still won't turn on. No lights, no nothing.

Anyone else had this problem?

It was totally fine and really sounded great for the whole UK tour and then  the whole Europe tour, apart from the last show.

Any thoughts much appreciated.

Cheers,

Toby (Art Brut)

asked 29 Apr 2019 at 09:50 PM

Toby Macfarlaine

votes

answer

views

Is it possible to put a loop function on footswitch in a firmware update? I know I could buy a looper pedal, but I bought a digital modeller so I didn't have to go down that road.

asked 29 Apr 2019 at 03:44 AM

Kev Dennis

votes

answer

views

looking for model of footswitch for JCM2000 DSL

asked 28 Apr 2019 at 12:19 AM

Kenneth Holton

votes

answers

views

Last update 10th Oct 2017 v1.41 surely there has been something to update Marshall Team such as bug fixes and new presets since 18 months ago, or have you just forgotten us after having all our well earned money!

asked 26 Apr 2019 at 05:54 PM

Michael Lawson (2)

votes

answer

views

Hey!

I'm currently looking at getting either the Marshall DSL1H or DSL20H amp head. I know that they both have emulated out's that can be used with headphones, but what I'd like clarified for me is how this would work exactly. I'm not going to be buying a cab for it right away, but would like to be able to still use all the knobs on the amp to sculpt te tones I want and to also control volume levels. Is this something that I can achieve without a cab connected to it? If I need a cab connected to it can I just connect it to a load box? 

Thanks.

asked 26 Apr 2019 at 02:25 PM

Myke Helstein

votes

answer

views

I just received my brand new CODE100H Head with matching CODE412 Cab from Sweetwater, but I cannot get any sound from the amp. 

Turning everything to 10 including master volume sounds like it’s on .005 watts or something like that. Extremely faint.  Should be rattling the house, but it’s not. 

Tested the cab with another amp and it’s fine. Tested the amp with another cab and got nothing. When I plug it into my headphones, it’s faint but can hear it.

thanks,

Looseluis

asked 26 Apr 2019 at 02:56 AM

Luis James

votes

answer

views

Hello, I've had my code 50 for about a year and a half. A few months ago I noticed my amp would stop projecting any noise a few seconds after i would turn on the amp, i found it weird because when i play with my headphones plugged in it works fine but when the signal passes through the speaker it stops making any noise, just completely shuts off. 

It isnt the cables or the guitar as I've tried multiple on the same amp, so I imagine it is a problem with the speaker, anything I can do? 

asked 25 Apr 2019 at 08:02 PM

Angel Valencia

votes

answers

views

I am considering the purchase of a Marshall CODE 100 combo 2x12 unit.

The primary use would be for practice,

Do any of the existing 100 presets provide straight through clean sound? 

Is it possible to run this unit  so that there is a close match between input and output with no modification?

asked 23 Apr 2019 at 09:22 PM

James R Jacobsen

votes

answers

views

hi .. anyone can help me to create preset "modern high gain" like jeff loomis,keith merrow sound? is it marshall code can do it???? lets share and learn . thx a lot

asked 23 Apr 2019 at 04:11 AM

fajar ainurrofiq

votes

answers

views

I have a valvstate2000 head and footswitch but the footswitch did not come with the 15 pin d-sub cable. Is there a wire diagram or something that shows the pinout so I can make my own cable. I dont have alot of money so I cant afford to buy one. Thanks for your time.

asked 22 Apr 2019 at 10:53 PM

Daniel Wakley

votes

answer

views

Hello.

I have a Code50 50W and i´m thinking of upgrading the speaker. One of the choices i´ve found was the Celestion F12-X200

Thing is: The Code50 is a 4 Ohm 50W amp, while this speaker is a 8 Ohm 200W. My question is how this would interfere in the sound / Volume of the amp?

Thankyou in advance :)

asked 22 Apr 2019 at 10:23 AM

Danilo Jose Duarte Neubern

votes

answer

views

Hello,

I purchased CODE 50 and I would like to recording.

I aware ASIO4all is recommended however, youtube (/ or media player in my deskteop computer) is not available during DAW is lauched.

Thus, I am wondering for direct recording without DAW through just audio interface.

1. I have audio interface with two (2) input manufactured by Kurzweil company.

Via headphone (line out) of CODE, can I connect this audio interface ? If, so, INPUT connetion or headphone out in Audio interface ?

No damage to CODE ?  (In internet post, I read CODE probably can be damaged if connected to Audio interface. I am not sure)

Thanks for your advice.

edited 22 Apr 2019 at 04:04 AM

MI KIM

asked 22 Apr 2019 at 04:02 AM

MI KIM

votes

answer

views

I have a dsl20c with footswitch .   it’s started flicking  between channels on the amp without me touching it, at random times and very quickly - maybe 5 or 6 times in very quick succession.  I’m guessing it’s the foot switch - anyone else had this at all? 

asked 20 Apr 2019 at 10:07 PM

Dave West

votes

answers

views

Can the speakers be upgraded on the Code 412 cabinet?  If so, is it something a person can do who’s never changed a speaker before, or would it need professional installation?  

asked 20 Apr 2019 at 10:46 AM

Duff Hill

votes

answer

views

I cannot registered preset . Each time i need to do so by switching on editing button no sound on my code 50 and the amp is blocked. Is it a failure or a bad using. Do i have to return my amp and exchange

asked 20 Apr 2019 at 04:58 AM

Patrick GAUDIN

votes

answers

views

Does the headphone jack bypass the speaker output or does it still need an 8 ohm load?  If so, can a dummy load be used?  I have a 1960a for my DSL, but this is going in a DI rig I'm building for side gigs specifically so I don't have to carry all that heavy noise.  I know you can't recommend something if it voids the warranty, that's fine.  I'm ripping it out of the cabinet and mounting it to a rack blank so it will be void anyway, I just want to know if it's going to be okay longer term using it like that.  I do have some PC fans I'm going to work into the rack somehow on a different power supply.  Probably one or two for the head internals and one specifically for the heat sink on my dummy load.  Just to be clear, I'm not asking if Marshall approves of this, I'm just asking if it will work in theory.  If that's a no go, then next question: could I use any speaker rated for 100w at 8 ohms or is there a specific type I would need?  Like, if I found a 6" 100w 8ohm speaker that I could just hide in the rack without adding a bunch of weight, that would also be choice.   If the answer to both of those is no, then whom do I need to speak with to get Marshall to make a rack mounted, no cab required version of this head?!

Thanks!

asked 17 Apr 2019 at 10:30 PM

Justin Pate

votes

answer

views

Hi, I was just asking myself if I sohuld buy a  Distortion pedal or a overdrive pedal for my Marshall Code 50. 

asked 17 Apr 2019 at 10:11 PM

William Lau

votes

answer

views

asked 17 Apr 2019 at 09:39 PM

Greg McCourt

votes

answer

views

Hello there.  I wsa wondering if you could tell me any information about the availability of PEDL 91016 to control my DSL40CR.  I absolutely love the amp and would enjoy the switchability the pedal would provide.  I hear that the date keeps getting pushed back and was wondering if you had a date when they would become available.  Any information you could give me would be greatly appreciated, than you very much!

asked 16 Apr 2019 at 10:49 PM

Charles Melino

votes

answer

views

Guys, I need your opinion - which one is more suitable and why - Marshall Kilburn or Kilburn II? Any recommendation will be appreciated.

asked 16 Apr 2019 at 05:29 PM

sebastian shaw
Showing results 2041 to 2060 of 3921
Loading - please wait...