Questions
Showing results 2061 to 2080 of 3931

votes

answers

views

Hello,

I am the proud owner of a Marshall DSL100HR which I think is really great.

I also bought the Footswitch PEDL-91016, to be able to use all the versatility of the amp.

Unfortunately when I use the PEDL-91016 after a while (it varies). Impossible to use the effects loop, the sound changes it looks like a tube is dead, the different channels with the PEDL-91016 are no longer available (it varies).

When I remove the PEDL-91016 I no longer have any problem. When I use the footswitch supplied with the amp, I have no problem and obviously without any footswitch no problem either.

Do you think it's from PEDL-91016, it's still under warranty.

Thanks in advance.

asked 12 Feb 2022 at 01:54 PM

Benjamin Loix

votes

answers

views

Is V3 the output valve (ECC82/12AU7) on this amp? I have found no information elsewhere on Marshall's site. Thanks in advance. 

asked 30 Oct 2021 at 01:44 AM

Colin Tams

votes

answers

views

Running V1.43 firmware.

I have followed all instructions and can not get the iPad 6 to connect in Gateway app.

It, however "pairs" just fine Bluetooth wise on the iPad 6! 

AND Gateway works well on my iPhone 5, switches presets and everything.

So I know I am doing this right and the Marshall code 100 Head is responding via Bluetooth (with my iPhone 5) but NOT with the iPad 6.

Edited: Its the damnedest thing. I removed and reinstalled the app on my iPad 6 at least 8 times with the same results.  

Then I reinstalled and paired the "9th" time, and it worked!!!!

I can turn the 100 Code head amp off, and back on and it still connects.

I'm glad it works now, but I dunno what I did differently.

edited 02 Jul 2019 at 06:24 PM

Michael Howell

asked 02 Jul 2019 at 04:17 PM

Michael Howell

votes

answer

views

Hello

what type of usb is correct  to connect PC with code 25 usb mini B or A?

thank you in advance

asked 13 Feb 2019 at 09:15 AM

Przemysław Miszczuk

vote

answers

views

Dear Marshall Team,

I have an idea for expanding the Gateway program, for a panel with "favorite" few presets. This idea is primarily intended to use the Gateway program in an easy way during performances. At the moment, switching between used presets is relatively difficult if we want to do it quickly, just like during a concert. If you added such a panel, you could set several favorite sounds, and choosing them would be very fast, using large buttons.

Please let me know your opinion.

best regard

asked 06 Apr 2018 at 07:17 AM

Sebastian Halikowski (1)

votes

answers

views

Hi,

New to the forum, and new to valve amps. I have just bought a Dsl20cr, and I've spent the last 40 mins on standby mode to allow the valves to warm up.

Unfortunately, I'm still not getting any sound out of the amp.

Any suggestions would be greatfully received.

Regards,

Karl

asked 11 Jan 2022 at 04:01 PM

karl forde

votes

answer

views

I seem to be having the same issues that a lot of people have reported, where I cannot get the Marshall Gateway app to connect to my Code 25. I've only had the amp for about a week and I cannot get the app to see it.

I can connect to the amp via Bluetooth using my phone (Pixel 3a, Android 11) and whilst connected, can use it as a BT speaker to play music from Spotify. However, nothing I do seems to get the app to connect to the amplifier.

-I've updated the amp to the latest firmware using my laptop/web browser. 
-I've followed all the instructions in the Bluetooth Connectivity Troubleshooter to the letter (CODE - Gateway Bluetooth Connection Troubleshooting - my.marshall.com)

No matter what I do, or what order I install/uninstall/connect, the app will not see the amplifier. Everything works otherwise - I'm able to apply Patches from ? using a USB connection - and the amp sounds great. I'd just like to be able to control it from my phone.

asked 28 Mar 2021 at 10:54 AM

Andrew Jarvis

votes

answers

views

Hi There, My AS100D Channel 2 was working now is not working.

XLR Mic plug or Instrument mono jack.

asked 10 Sep 2020 at 05:25 AM

Jarrod Caston

votes

answers

views

When is a new firmware going to show up. New effects, take care of the extra noises, and a thought since the plexi has the two volume controls maybe add that to the mix to get a more accurate plexi sound.

asked 01 Apr 2020 at 10:53 PM

Juan Casabianca (4)

votes

answer

views

Hi

I recently bought a Marshcall Code 50 and I have two old footswitches (a Behringer and a Boss Dual foot switch FS-6). All I want to be able to do is cycle between presets on the code. On both the footswitches the code only cycles backwards, and not forwards at all. Is there a setting on the code somewhere that I need to change so that I can cycle either way through the presets?

Much appreciated

asked 25 Jan 2020 at 03:54 PM

Renier Pienaar

votes

answer

views

Please delete my post from the 28th about usb recording and an asio driver. I know why you won't make a driver now. Someone answered my question, so there is no reason to keep the post alive.

USB

asked 01 Nov 2018 at 05:03 AM

Martin Jubb (1)

votes

answer

views

Hello Guys

I just got a PEDL 91009 foot controller for my Code25. Impressed with how well it works and how useful it is (considering it connects with a normal guitar cable).

However the documentation for the 91009 is pretty poor and consists of a single sided page in the manual. I have found a few things that I can't find documented and I wonder if anyone else has found anything too.

Firstly, In the manual is says that in switch mode you can assign which blocks can be switched on and of with the three foot switches. This is great but what isn't clear in the manual is that this is universal and not per patch. i.e. if you assign button 3 to switch on the tuner then on every patch button 3 will swich on the tuner. It's the same with the tap tempo. So this means if you want the tuner available and tap tempo, then you can only switch on and off 1 effects module. Not the end of the world, but not clear in the manual. It's a shame there wasn't 2 buttons specifically for these functions.

Secondly. I had to look through this forum to find out how to reset the settings stored in the 91009, maybe it is documented somewhere in the manual. but I couldnt find it.

Thirdly. I discovered that if you are in switch mode (to switch on and off effects blocks in a patch). If you press and hold button 1 to 3 the 91009 changes to the patch stored in that bank position, but remains in switch mode. This means you don't have to come out of switch mode, change to the new patch in that bank and then go back into switch mode. May be useful for some people, but I couldnt find this in any manuals either.

Overall an impressive foot controller (for what it is). Has anyone else found out anying more it can do?

edited 06 Oct 2021 at 08:36 AM

Joliet Jake (126)

asked 06 Oct 2021 at 08:33 AM

Joliet Jake (126)

votes

answer

views

I bought a Uxbridge speaker and sometimes I hear a message saying "Your device isn't registered".  Where can I register my speaker?

asked 09 Dec 2021 at 01:10 PM

MARIEL MAYORCA

votes

answers

views

Hi, I've been trying to record using the CODE 25 connected by USB to my PC but have been getting really low volumes in Audacity. Preset volume is already set to 10 and output from the speakers are already loud. Is there a way to increase only the volume of the USB audio output without increasing master volume? Thanks.

asked 10 Apr 2021 at 04:58 AM

Clarence Muljadi

vote

answer

views

i experiance a lot of crackle at some presets  whitch is extremly anoiying !

it seems to disapear when poweramps turned off

i read alot of CODE users experiance the same and if its a software bug can we expect a software update soon?

edited 16 Jul 2020 at 01:36 PM

Ronnie Schepers (1)

asked 16 Jul 2020 at 12:55 PM

Ronnie Schepers (1)

votes

answer

views

hi,

i bought a code 50 this past january, its still under warranty, and i've been having some problems with it. 

MODEL: code 50 75w

FCC ID:2AFZJ-CODE

Model number: CODE 50

CMIIT ID:2016DJ2218

IC:20648-CODE

first problem, when i try to store any presets the amp crashes, completely loses sound and the buttons/pots stop working.

second problem, i cant seem to get a clean sound out if it, it always sounds quite muddy both trough the speaker and headfones. i've noticed that when i switch the amp on with headphones plugged in, for the first couple of secounds i get a nice clean bright sound, but then it gets muddy again.  this doesnt happen when i switch it on not using headphones, it goe straight to the muddy tone.

i've re-installed the latest firmware version but these problems persist ( MCU:1.44 BT:V3.1).

can you please advise how to fix these issues?

Best Regards,

Joao Brito

asked 28 Mar 2020 at 12:11 AM

joao brito

votes

answer

views

Hello

I have a poorly 1967 50 watt plexi amp that needs to be refurbished ..... any ideas? thanks

amp

asked 08 Dec 2017 at 03:41 PM

Sean Brown

votes

answer

views

I have a couple wireless guitar systems, a Nady and a Uvive. Neither will work with a code amp..the 50w combo or the 100w head. Works fine using a regular cord. The wireless systems work with other amplifiers I own. 

Am I missing something on the amp to remedy this? 

Thank you

asked 30 Nov 2017 at 03:51 PM

Chris Holtz

votes

answer

views

Hello, I' m from Finland. Can you please tell me how many amps of these are made?  White label in the chassis shows "DARKNESS" , proto 1 , Serial number and EXAMPLE  # ?

asked 11 Sep 2016 at 10:16 AM

Markku Anttila

votes

answer

views

do I need to have a speaker connected to thecode 100 if I am using headphones?

asked 06 Jul 2019 at 08:58 PM

Steven Kaczmarek
Showing results 2061 to 2080 of 3931
Loading - please wait...