Questions
Showing results 2181 to 2200 of 3916

votes

answer

views

I contacted this forum a month ago with my problem listed below.  I was asked to contact customer service desk email, which I did.  They have never contacted me back.  Another month has gone by with no amp due to a factory defect on a new piece of equipment.  The certified repair facility can not get the needed processor board from the factory.  This code 50 is the biggest waste of money I've made.  Here is the original post.

contacted Marshall in the Fall of 2018. I have a code 50 that was having the volume change from low to very loud on its own, then it wanted to save the changes.  Not the master, the other volume. I could watch the numbers increase and decrease in its own. I was directed to take it to a shop called Uncle Albert's in Indianapolis since I'm about 45 min north and that was the closest. Their number is 317-845-3037. Once they tested it they told me the main processor board was bad and ordered one around Nov 20th. They checked in with me every two weeks telling me the boards were out of stock. Finally the week of Jan 7 2019. They called to say the boards were back in stock, but as of today 1-17-19 the shop has not received it although they did get a shipment from Marshall, my board was not in it. 

I've lost the use of my amp for two months. The shop said it was a 30 min fix if they had the part. Can you help me get my amp fixed? I thought about moving up to the code 100, but after this I'm learning toward Fender.

Everyone needs to stay away from the code amps...Junk!

asked 08 Feb 2019 at 10:49 PM

ed jozsa

votes

answer

views

Hi I have a CODE 100 half stack (100H + 4x12 cab) AND a CODE 100 2x12 combo, which just arrived today.

I was expecting the two CODE amps to work together on USB, so I can get 2 guitar traces into my Mac in parallel. Unfortunately I'm disappointed to see that Mac will only see ONE CODE at a time. Looks like they both have the same device ID which creates issue on the bus?

Is this an actual bug? If so, please remove this limitation via firmware update because it would definitely make sense to have more than one CODE connected to the computer without needing additional hardware such a sound interface.

Please let me know asap thanks.

asked 08 Feb 2019 at 03:27 PM

Lele X (14)

votes

answers

views

Is there a matching 1x12 cab to pair up with the DSL40CR?  Would be nice to have one like the 1922 cab for 2x12 combos.  I am not sure if there is any 1x12 extension cab lines up perfectly with with DSL40CR cab.  The MX112  seems to pair up with the DSL20CR so it doesn't look that is compatible as far a size match.  Just adding to the wish list.

asked 08 Feb 2019 at 07:19 AM

Paul Candia

votes

answer

views

Two questions:

How is impedance of a cabinet identified/determined? 

And;

On a model Jmt45 O/S which speaker Jack should be used?

Thank you for your time and attention 

Wm

asked 07 Feb 2019 at 08:08 PM

William Calunas

votes

answer

views

hi everyone , i got the marshall code 50 , i had a chance to get it connected to the laptop using win10 , after some days , it stopped getting recoginsed by the computer , is there anyone who could reach to a solution to this issue , it really makes you crazy , 

i've tried with many other usb cables and changed ports 

thanks everyone

asked 07 Feb 2019 at 02:31 PM

soufian rabhi

votes

answers

views

Hello, I got a code head and also the programable foot controller that I havent connected yet. My question is about the 30 programable presets. does this mean I can have total 130 presets or 70 factory presets and 30 custom presets.

asked 06 Feb 2019 at 04:45 PM

Robin Morgan

votes

answers

views

Hello,

Reading the manual for the Code 50, it's not clear to me what the tap pattern setting is on the multi delay. What I am tryng to do is emulate having two delay pedals, essentially just repeating twice with no feedback. The effect should be two "echos" of a note and then nothing more. The multi delay seems to work, the manual says to set the Feedback level to the number of delay repeats (2). The Tap Pattern function seems to have no effect, though. How is that supposed to work?

Thank you.

asked 05 Feb 2019 at 10:41 AM

Daniel Stux (1)

votes

answers

views

Hello, I just bought a used amp, very cheap because the master volum button is a bit weird and noisy. You have to find the peeeerfect place for it, to get clean sound. Its a Marshall MG100Hdfx series. I need help!

asked 04 Feb 2019 at 08:10 PM

Trond Refsnes

votes

answer

views

i have a code 50 amp and i have a boss footcontroller Fc200. Is it possible to used this as the footcontroller instead of buying an new one? Already i have almost more pedals than there is room on the stage 😀

asked 02 Feb 2019 at 02:09 PM

Kees Leautaud

votes

answer

views

I would like to know more about the 2525C MiniJubilee DI OUTPUT

Is it located after the preamp section or completely at the end, after the power amp?

Will I get the sound of the whole amp (minus the speaker) if I use the DI to record my amp?  I plan to use that signal with impulse responses in my home studio.

Thanks

asked 02 Feb 2019 at 03:29 AM

Stephane Ouellette

votes

answer

views

Anyone know where there is a list of the 100 factory presets so I can enjoy my journey even more? haha

asked 02 Feb 2019 at 01:02 AM

Dave Peterson

votes

answer

views

This is probably something you've answered before, but I want to run an extension cabinet with my DSL40C, found the PRS Stealth 70 to be the appropriate size to enable stacking and, since it's a 16 ohm cabinet, I assume I can plug the internal speaker into one of the 8 ohm jacks and the PRS Stealth cabinet into the other 8 ohm jack.  

Oh, by the way, I should have checked before I dropped the cash on the cabinet, I know...

asked 01 Feb 2019 at 08:46 PM

Pat O'Sullivan

votes

answers

views

Can i use distortion and wah at the same time?

asked 01 Feb 2019 at 07:52 PM

Kauã Strickler

votes

answer

views

i'd like to buy the right headphone to use with my code50, do you know the exit impedence from the headphone output mini jack?

edited 01 Feb 2019 at 06:44 PM

vin vit

asked 01 Feb 2019 at 04:31 PM

vin vit

votes

answers

views

Hi guys, is it possible to jam with music off my pc using the usb instead of using bluetooth on a phone, i dont want to transfer songs to the phone as it is also used for work, yes the pc has bluetooth so if thats a possibility it would make it easier than the phone.

asked 31 Jan 2019 at 01:04 PM

Laszlo Olasz

votes

answers

views

I bought the combo yesterday and it's full of bluetooth bugs - looking now at the FORUM my impression is that the support doesn't care about it.

- No automatic bluetooth connection - iPHONE - I am having always to force Iphone to "forget" the AMP and pairing it again... each time...

- MAC IOS , When I try to connect the bluetooth in my MAC, it makes the system crashes, mouse and keyboard stop working... there's no were to get the necessary code to bluetooth connection...

DO WE HAVE PLANS FOR A NEW FIRMWARE TO BE RELEASED SOON ? PLEASE

asked 31 Jan 2019 at 11:33 AM

alexandre fabro (3)

votes

answers

views

Recently bought a Code 50 and there's been radio stations playing softly in the background of the amp.

I've tried plugging it into different outlets, with my guitar plugged in, not plugged in but with the cord still in the input (with 2 separate cords so I know its not either of the cords causing this) but the radio station remains strong.  I'm guessing something with the shielding/grounding within the amp?

Here's a video showing it broadcasting...heck of a radio amplifier.

https://youtu.be/lu_jDAvcjN0

Is there a simple solution that I'm missing?

Thanks.

asked 30 Jan 2019 at 04:26 PM

Chris Harris

votes

answers

views

When I just play the guitar I get sound from both sides of my headphones. When I use the bluetooth or use the mp3 in jack and play a backing track it cuts out the right side headphone.

When I play with no hedphones it sounds fine thru the speaker.

Is this normal or do I need to change the settings on the output from my phone or something? 

asked 30 Jan 2019 at 05:18 AM

matt painter

votes

answer

views

Hi,

I just recently bought a used Marshall DSL 40CR. It didn’t come with a footswitch. I wanted to know if there are compatible 1 button or 2 button foot switches other than the PEDL-90012 to change the channel. I know there are plenty of footswitches for the older DSL amps. Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Thanks!

asked 29 Jan 2019 at 10:00 AM

nicholas woodbury

votes

answer

views

Toda vez que vou trocar de um pré-set para outro gera um atraso enorme.

O  tempo de troca é muito longo deixando muito a desejar para usa-lo somente os pré-set 

do amplificador. A última atualização para corrigir possíveis erros foi em 2017. 

Como posso corrigir esse tipo de atraso?

asked 26 Jan 2019 at 11:10 AM

fabiano vitor césra
Showing results 2181 to 2200 of 3916
Loading - please wait...