Questions
Showing results 2361 to 2380 of 3928

votes

answers

views

Having constant issues trying to connect iPad to Code25 via Bluetooth. Sometimes it works , sometimes it doesn't.No consistent behavior.  Yes I have made sure Code25 is latest version, yes I have updated IPad. Yes I have turned it off and on again (iPad and Code). I have not hit it with a hammer YET...Settings in Ipad says connected, Menu in Gateway App says not connected.  Do search in Menu > Code is found> tap Code ID and says its connecting , Just a whirling  wheel. Meanwhile IPad settings states connected. Extremely frustrated. Is there a solution to this or did I just get conned into buying something that doesn't do what it was sold to do. Help please............ 

asked 20 Oct 2020 at 05:10 PM

cameron speedie

votes

answer

views

Hello, WiseOnes...While powering up my JVM 410c with various effect pedals (some are daisy chained/9v, one is powered by an 18v adapter), while the amp is in standby mode, I get this squeal, like a howl from hell, that sounds like my amp is being consumed from the inside out...(okay, I exaggerated a little...) but it sounds horrible. After a while, it recedes, then goes away...at first I thought it was like some type of random radio/tv signal being picked up somehow, but I don't know. I'm probably doing something stupid with the pedals, right? HELP!!! Thanks, you guys!

asked 18 Mar 2018 at 08:40 PM

Vincent McCauley

votes

answer

views

Hello everyone, I wanted to tell you about my situation and if you can provide me with any advice or help. 

I have about 4 months ago my Marshall CODE 25 because I liked its characteristics and its comfortably to play in home.
but now I tried to connect it with my pc to use it as an interface and I couldn't, becouse it dosen't appaers in my daw.
When I put the usb cable, the guitar did not sound in the amp and I assumed that because the sound would go to my pc,
but when I took it out, my guitar did not sound,
it does not pick up my guitar.
I tried his bluethooth function and my amp plays the sound of my phone.

Maybe conect the cable usb make some mistake in the software, i don't
now
I've tried turning it on and off several times and resetting the amp. Please I would appreciate
a lot if you could give me any helpful information as I tried my best to have it and i worked hard to have
that amp.

asked 06 May 2021 at 05:44 AM

Vicente Farias

votes

answer

views

Hi all! I'm building a new pedalboard and was considering getting this footswitch... Anybody who has one, want to measure it for me?  Thanks!

asked 12 Apr 2020 at 06:05 PM

Michael Kellett

votes

answer

views

hello friends of Marshall.

Rory Gallagher has played Marshall amplifliers in recent years, is it possible to make an Rory Gallagher signature JMP combo amp.

Thank you Marshall.

Machiel Lucassen

Holland/Netherlands

asked 14 May 2017 at 01:12 AM

Machiel Lucassen

votes

answer

views

Can I run my Marshall Code 100 Combo amp into the 2x12 Code Cabinate?

if yes, will I need to run it through a power amp to push more wattage to the cab?

asked 25 Mar 2019 at 07:07 PM

donald birmingham

votes

answers

views

Where do I register my guarantee on the web page please?

asked 30 Jan 2017 at 08:53 PM

Simon Lupton

votes

answers

views

Hello,

Can anyone advise where can I find spear parts for Marshall Stockwell?

My Marshall Stockwell Portable Bluetooth Speaker accidentally fell from a height and broke the volume controller with the knob.

Please see attached pictures

asked 24 Feb 2022 at 07:19 AM

David Gugava

votes

answer

views

My buddies and I were at a lakehouse a few weeks ago and one of my friends had this speaker. I was blown away at how clean and crisp it was as far as the bass and the sound quality overall. I'm aware that this has to be plugged into an outlet in order to play, correct? Also, the other thing that I'm making sure of is that it's specifically the "stanmore" speaker that I'm looking at? Is that the correct one that is a plugin and has a hell of a lot of sounds to it? I'm looking at getting the all black or the normal black one.

asked 12 Jun 2019 at 12:23 PM

Trevor Noah

vote

answers

views

Hello Team, 

On the manual of the DSL1hr Vietnam its says that speaker is allowed only 16ohms.

But on the DSL1H (50th Anniv) it is mentioned it can be both 8 and 16 ohms.

Not sure if the Vietnam version can use the 8ohms as well? and it was not published on the amp or manual?

Please advise

Thanks alot

Mike

asked 27 Jan 2022 at 06:25 AM

Mike Burny (1)

votes

answer

views

What are the best EL34 tubes to use to lower overheating problems in the JTM60 head? And what is the recommended bias voltage setting also.

asked 26 Sep 2021 at 01:42 PM

Doug Taylor

votes

answer

views

I bought a JVM410H as a package deal with a 1936 (2x12). I was thinking of buying either a 1960a or another 1936.

Can both a 1936 cab and a 1960a cab be connected to the JVM410H at the same time?

Would i be better off just buying another 1936?

asked 02 Jan 2020 at 05:19 PM

Dave Moceri

votes

answers

views

Hello everyone,,

I own both a Stanmore and a Woburn (recently), and I have never had a single issue with either. I've used the Stanmore literally daily for a few years as my main living room speaker for both streaming and AV-vinyl, and the sound and punch are both absolutely incredible. The price you've quoted sounds like a steal, and if it is in good shape I would internet cafe sweepstakes providers snatch that up. You might get the odd pop when it's turned up which can be startling when it happens, but small price to pay for tubes and quality.

I stream mainly from my laptop, and the only thing you may find is that for some reason mobile streaming from Spotify tends to be underpowered for some reason, although I had a similar issue streaming Spotify from my phone to a proper event hall AV system via aux cord so I wouldn't really fault the Stanmore for that.

Ultimately it is incredible sound and to be honest even my Sonos Play:1s have a hard time competing with a single Stanmore. The Sonos provide slightly crisper sound and the stereo is a clear advantage if that's important to you, but the Marshall sound is warm with deep powerful bass that easily makes up for some of the clarity loss (and I really can't stress enough that unless you're an audiophile and actually sit and compare them in an intense back and forth, you would have a hard time deciding which is better - I actually prefer the Stanmore for certain types of music).

I hope that helps and let me know if you have any questions!

edited 19 Aug 2019 at 09:45 PM

Berlin Khan

asked 18 Aug 2019 at 06:38 PM

Berlin Khan

votes

answer

views

Does Marshall make a 3 button foot switch for a DSL100H?

asked 04 Dec 2016 at 09:13 PM

Mark Linder

votes

answers

views

Why in my "My Gateway" tab, in the list of presets on the left (from 00 to 50) there is the gear symbol for the changes of the presets, but in the list on the right there is not? (from 51 to 99) I cannot copy the presets from the list on the right to My Library without that command !!

edited 01 Jun 2020 at 04:04 PM

Giuseppe CANNETIELLO

asked 31 May 2020 at 09:48 AM

Giuseppe CANNETIELLO

votes

answer

views

I have two VS65R combos, I want to run them in stereo. Is this possible? I've never tried to do this and don't want to harm them.

asked 19 Jun 2021 at 02:38 AM

Rodney Thomas

votes

answer

views

Well as per title, one ear is giving me extreme levels of noise when I am starting the active noise cancelling feature. The right ear  is giving me so much noise it's actually hurting my ear.

How can I fix this? It started happening when I took my headphones running, and i received a call during that time. But now even after putting the headphones off and back on the noise starts. Even when not connected to anything, and even in a room that is fully quiet (or noisy).

asked 24 Mar 2021 at 08:37 PM

Paul Weijtens

votes

answers

views

Im about to purchase a secondhand AFD100 that does not include the footswitch. I want to make one but im unsure of the layout. Will I be able to use a DSL footswitch and add LEDs. Could anyone provide me a photo of the wiring or any diagram as I cannot purchase one new.

Thanks

asked 16 Mar 2020 at 03:38 AM

Marco Giampa

votes

answer

views

I really want a Marshall amp; not because of the name on the front, but I know all of my favourite music was recorded with one. My favourite album of all, for example, was recorded with an old JCM2000 DSL100 (which is obviously not for sale anymore).

This led me to find the new DSL range, but I've heard bad things; particularly about the DSL40C which has lots of reports of fizziness. It also sounded pretty unpleasant to me on YouTube reviews.  exchange rates online

I'm told JCM800 is a quintessential of sorts, and I know many music I like which was recorded with one, but I don't want to spend that much money, and apparently it's very loud.

I've heard terrible things about SLX, and the I don't know if the MA/MGX ranges will achieve what I'm looking for.

So I just don't know what to get dude. My main sound is a high gain rocky sound which is really smooth rather than dirty and sounds really emotive... like from the song "The Kill" by Thirty Seconds to Mars.

My budget is about £600.

DSL

edited 18 Sep 2019 at 06:03 PM

jamun tary

asked 14 Sep 2019 at 07:02 AM

jamun tary

votes

answers

views

I'm 58 and just starting to learn guitar (about 50 years after i told my parents I wanted to learn electric guitar). I bought a CODE50 because I didn't want to buy a "starter" amp now and then "need" to buy a more powerful one later. 

The first thing I did was to put on my acoustic-electric and then, with the sound hole about a foot away from the speaker, turn the CODE50 on. SCREACH!!! Okay, so point the speaker away from the piezo pickup and try a lower Master setting. Even with the speaker and soundhole pointing in different directions, I had to keep the volume way down to avoid feedback in my little home office.

Next the Epiphone Les Paul. Boy, oh boy, even with no soundhole and turning my back to the CODE50 while it was pointed away, my electric picked up the vibes off the walls and seemed close to feedback with louder presets.

Finally, listening to acoustic guitar and harmonica blues from iTunes over USB (Paul Richell & Annie Raines, Moving to the Country), there was no feedback issue, but this thing is so damned LOUD I had to keep the Master at about 2 on preset 00 to listen comfortably.

I will never need more power than a CODE50 in my house.

asked 10 Feb 2019 at 06:36 AM

Jim Marshall (12)
Showing results 2361 to 2380 of 3928
Loading - please wait...