Questions
Showing results 2461 to 2480 of 3926

vote

answers

views

I have my buddies Code 50 here and was checking out some really cool patches a couple hours ago. Waiting for him to come over to grab a bunch and the page will not load. It was a pretty cool page to check the sounds and navagate. Anyone know if this happens, or am i just unlucky.

asked 09 May 2019 at 10:38 PM

Eric Vaughn (1)

votes

answers

views

Where can I find a full list of the factory presents with descriptions of what they are?

asked 06 Sep 2017 at 05:57 AM

Chuck Rose

votes

answer

views

I would Like to play this amp before I buy it but none of the local guitar stores in the Tampa Florida area seam to have it could you recommend someone else please and also is this amp a good blues amp

Thank You

asked 02 Dec 2016 at 02:14 AM

Rocco Rosato

votes

answers

views

Code 50 flashing orange light when turned on.

asked 20 Feb 2022 at 04:41 PM

John Miller (1)

votes

answers

views

I have been experimenting with the DI out on my SC20H. In the manual it says it is an "emulated loudspeaker" output however it sounds terrible direct into my DAW. Once paired with a IR it sounds pretty good so I am wondering if this is an error in the manual or if it just sounds bad and should be avoided? 

Thanks!

asked 29 Dec 2021 at 06:38 PM

John Markos

votes

answers

views

Hallo ich habe das Problem das sich der Footswitch ab und zu wie aufhängt, verdrücke ich mich fängt er an die Banks durchzuzählen und hört nicht mehr auf, oder wechselt auf eine zahl und lässt sich nicht mehr zurückstellen, so das ich wieder zu den Presets komme.

Nur ein Neustart des AMPs hilft das er wieder funktioniert. 

Sprich AMP ausschalten warten bis die Lichter des Footswitches ausgehen, und dann wieder Einschalten. 

Habt ihr solch ein Problem auch schon einmal gehabt oder eine Idee was das sein könnte.

Dr. Google mag mir da leider auch nicht weiter helfen.

Mein AMP Marshall Code 100 Head

edited 07 Mar 2021 at 02:06 PM

Thomas Weis

asked 07 Mar 2021 at 02:04 PM

Thomas Weis

votes

answer

views

Does the Code 50 have looping capabilities? If so, how do you access it?

asked 17 Mar 2018 at 04:29 PM

Kevin Towns (35)

votes

answer

views

Hello, I'm currently using fender lt50 with fender MGT4 footswitch. If I buy Marshall Code 50 will this footswitch work? Just for changing to channels from clean to distortion.. I found a solution in a Reddit video. And I download that video to my computer by using Reddit video downloader.

edited 28 Aug 2021 at 07:45 AM

Brian Pauler

asked 21 Aug 2021 at 08:52 AM

Brian Pauler

vote

answer

views

Always feel modeling amps lack the punch, the pick attack of an analog amp, but the CODE 100 does a good job, but it still sounds a bit like you are listening to a guitar track on a song instead of a live guitar performance.  Thats not a bad thing, the sound is smooth, it is clean, but it is different.   The cleanness of the sound is interesitng actually, the notes are far more distinct,  far less mushy and makes you play much cleaner. 

Thi is in comparison to my IValve King 212 with messa boogie pre amp,  and 6L6  power valves.   Have had it years, but havent been able to get the solo tone I want out of it, it has always sounded harsh, though the messa boogie valves helped.  This is where the  CODE 100 excells, the solo tones are very clear with none of the noise, so tapping for example stantds out very nicely, whereas with the Peavey it was feeding back and very noisy at the levels needed to get any volume.   

After a couple of days playing, the Plexi with gain is my preferd rythym sound and marshall fury with the reverb removed my prefered solo sound.  

Not gigged it,  we are just a jamming group made up of ex band members and having a once a week laugh,  but I can imagine the amp would be fine in any pub type venue. 

I will try it using the Peavey speakers over the weekend,   see what difference that makes. 

asked 15 Jul 2021 at 09:20 AM

Matt Sykes (2)

votes

answers

views

I really don't like the speaker on the Code 25 combo and my plan is to build an extension cab with a 1 x 12" (potentially a Celestion G12M Greenback rated at 25 watts and 8 ohms). I am aware of the power / volume drop this will cause and I'm happy with it. The easy way to achieve this is to disconnect the wires from the speaker and wire them to an extension jack for use with the extension cab. But I wanted to know has anyone done this in such a way to keep the original speaker active when the extension isn't in use, but defeated when the extension cab jack is plugged in? That way the Code works as a combo still for home use, but I could keep the extension cab permanently at the rehearsal space. Thanks for any thoughts.

asked 16 Oct 2020 at 04:47 PM

Jeff Nicholls

votes

answers

views

How do I set up my helix with my amp Head, for a wet dry wet?

asked 07 Mar 2020 at 10:56 AM

Dan Ambrus

votes

answers

views

Hi, since the latest update of the Gateaway app a couple of days ago it has stopped working entirely on my phone (Huwawei P20) and now I can't use it in any way, shape or form to control my Code 50.

When I open the app, at first I see a flicker of how it should look (or used to) and then the screen changes immediately to almost blank with a couple of small coloured areas on and nothing else, nothing to click on, no words or other symbols.

Please can you let me know when a fix will be available as I believe lots of other users too are having the same problem since this latest update went out.

Thanks you,

Phil

asked 01 Jul 2019 at 09:04 AM

Phil Woodward

votes

answers

views

The Presets on my CODE 50 are different than what are on My Marshall site. I went to reset all Presets but it fails. If I try and Synch Now I get "Synch Failed". 

The App works (as in I am connected and can change settings, controls are GOLD etc). But my Library on the app is completely different than what is on my computer. 

Why is my Synch compeltely off? 

asked 16 Feb 2020 at 05:01 PM

Brian McIlravey (1)

votes

answers

views

Hello, I don't know if this is the place to ask but I'll try anyway.
For my Code50 I really would like to see Presets from guitarists like:

Johnny Marr (The Smiths)
Wayne Hussey (The Sisters Of Mercy / The Mission)
John McGeogh (Siouxsie and the Banshees / PIL)
Chris de Garmo (Queensrÿche)
Geordie (Killing Joke)
Robert Smith (The Cure)
East Bay Ray (Dead Kennedys)

edited 07 Mar 2019 at 02:54 PM

Wim de Nooijer (1)

asked 07 Mar 2019 at 11:19 AM

Wim de Nooijer (1)

votes

answer

views

My early 900 50 watt head is not as loud as it used to be. It has new power tubes and has been biased. What could be the issue?

asked 01 Dec 2018 at 03:44 PM

rob palumbo

votes

answers

views

Looking to get a shimmer tone out of my Code 100, anyone know how to set that up out of existing presets?

edited 31 Mar 2018 at 03:02 PM

Kevin M Jones

asked 30 Mar 2018 at 08:34 PM

Kevin M Jones

vote

answers

views

Que tal' soy nuevo en el uso del ampli y según veo tiene detalles interesantes como el almacenamiento de presets en el movil, pero aún tengo unas dudas.

asked 01 Feb 2022 at 08:39 AM

Carlos Marquez (1)

votes

answer

views

i have a JMP master model 50watt mk 2 lead combo S/A 02322K. can anyone telll me its age or how i can go about finding out

reagards

ian

asked 19 Jul 2018 at 04:28 PM

ian higginson

votes

answer

views

Hi Guys,

I am a Guitar beginner and just got my Code 50, i am really happy with.

But could someone advice me what i need on my windows for recording from the Code.

i am using windows 10.

i would really appriciate if someone could help me!

Thank you in advance

Franz

asked 11 Jul 2018 at 02:36 PM

Franz Zlabinger

votes

answers

views

My new Code 50 is bad noisy out of the box. I have tried 3 cables, 2 diffrent Guitars. I have tried a diffrent Outlet. Nothing seems to stop the noise.

I can turn the preset to some that are quiter, but almost all have a noticiable amount of noise and or Buzzing sound.

I have tried Firmware upgrade, IT was the same version, so I reinstalled not luck.

Please help.

asked 11 Apr 2020 at 05:19 PM

corey smith
Showing results 2461 to 2480 of 3926
Loading - please wait...