Questions
Showing results 2541 to 2560 of 3920

votes

answer

views

Hello, 

I am looking for the above part to repair my amp. Is it possible to source this part from yourselves?

Make Model Serial No.    
Shilchar tfrtffc8 p-tr030-0527

asked 23 Jul 2018 at 06:47 AM

Robert Green

votes

answers

views

I use a Marshall CODE25 and a BOSS GT-8. The GT-8 has a jack that is used for channel switching when the amp allows it to. Is this a feature my amp will be able to use or no?

asked 21 Jul 2018 at 01:01 AM

william rouse

votes

answer

views

Just bought a code, flicking through the presets and I started pushing buttons (as you do) and seem to have lost “Soulful Lead” Preset 99.. it looks like I’ve overwritten it with Plexi Classic.

I don’t understand the “Presets” up there yet and not sure how to even call up the preset never mind reconfigure it..

Sorry, bit of an idiot.

asked 20 Jul 2018 at 05:40 PM

adrian taylor

votes

answers

views

There is no sound when I route my fx through the fx loop (in back) and use headphones. Am I not setting the Marshall up right for this purpose? The fx loop works when played ambient.

asked 20 Jul 2018 at 04:11 AM

Benjamin Bowman

votes

answer

views

i have a JMP master model 50watt mk 2 lead combo S/A 02322K. can anyone telll me its age or how i can go about finding out

reagards

ian

asked 19 Jul 2018 at 04:28 PM

ian higginson

votes

answer

views

Dear  Marshall and user

I got dsl1cr today

If i want to record or practice with headphone without speaker sound

Is it possible disconnect speaker cable?

Is there internal dummy load in dsl1cr?

asked 19 Jul 2018 at 03:28 PM

Chulmin Pk

votes

answers

views

Here are the videos of the defect 

https://youtu.be/76qT838U1BM

https://youtu.be/EGViKazjSQI

This amp sounded like this since day one I always thought it was maybe just the effects but soon realised after using the clean channel turning off all the fx and amps and also having people look at it I realised that theres something seriously wrong with it. I tried contacting you guys for that 5 year warranty especially since its defective but have not gotten a response. Its been almost a year that I've been trying to figure whats wrong with it but even person I ask has no clue I've searched and searched and have found no such issue similar to mine. I would like to get an explaination of the issue and see if there is a solution or maybe a replacement if possible thank you. 

asked 18 Jul 2018 at 11:36 PM

Evan rivera

votes

answers

views

edited 22 Aug 2018 at 02:00 PM

Roger Shepard (4)

asked 18 Jul 2018 at 07:10 PM

Roger Shepard (4)

votes

answers

views

How do I Know if my marshall's firmware is actualized??

asked 17 Jul 2018 at 09:04 PM

Johan Elí Lozano Tostado

votes

answer

views

Hi there peeps, 

I have this old JCM 800 2204 which I think is an 1986 model? Anyone who can confirm this?

By the look of the backside of it it seems like the amp has been up for an upgrade but they never got further than the pencil markings B-)

Any response is appreciated

Thanks, 

Christian (from Norway)

asked 17 Jul 2018 at 11:21 AM

Christian Øvrevik

votes

answers

views

Salve a tutti, dove posso trovare il muanuale in italiano del CODE 50? Grazie.

asked 16 Jul 2018 at 09:38 AM

maurizio scappaticci

votes

answer

views

Hi,

I bought a Marshall CODE 25 a couple days ago. When I first used it, the small LED screen worked fine, showing the presets etc, but since then the screen is just showing blank. Nothing shows when I press all the buttons and I have tried a factory reset and this didn't help.

Hopefully I am just missing something and don't have to return the amp.

Thanks in advance.

asked 16 Jul 2018 at 07:06 AM

Scott Loft

votes

answer

views

asked 16 Jul 2018 at 02:54 AM

Gerry Francis

votes

answer

views

I bought a new DSL100H amp in February 2017. I registered my amp right away. I'm wondering how long the warranty is good for and where I can find it registered.  Can you please respond to my email at bevrietveld@gmail.com? 

My name is Fred Rietveld and I am registered with you.

Thanks.

asked 15 Jul 2018 at 07:30 PM

Fred Rietveld

votes

answer

views

Hi there, guys 

I’m new to the forum and new to valve amps. In fact, I’ve just purchased my first valve amp: a brand new JCM 800 2203 reissue.

Running through a 1960av and a Rivera Rock Crusher attenuator and it sounds awesome - except for these damn so called ghost notes (just learned about them) that only happen when I set the master volume at higher values (above 6.5 or 7). It also only seems audible in higher pitches around the 12 fret.

Reading a lot about filter caps and stuff. But it’s a brand new amp and I still have warranty. So that’s not the case for trying to fix it myself.

My question is: should I assume it’s “normal” and keep my amp? If that’s the case, how can I crank it (and get that  beautiful power section overdrive) and minimize those annoying ghost notes? Is electric grounding improvement / adding a power filter of any good?

Or you guys think I should go to Marshall assistance and ask for a replacement?

Thank you very much,

Any help appreciated,

asked 15 Jul 2018 at 03:57 PM

Jopa Travassos

votes

answers

views

Bluetooth issues with the latest firmware and Code amps are well known (v1.41).  These issues did not exist with the previous firmware.  I'm sure many would simply like to revert, but Marshall has been telling us they have been working on fixing this since October of last year.  Alluding to new firmware coming for quite some time now... 

My questions are simple.  Can you give any sort of an actual ETA for the next firmware revision for the Code amps (Code 25 in my case)?  If no firmware revision is soon forthcoming, will you offer us the option to revert to the previous firmware until an actual fix/update is ready?

Not asking if you are still working on things here, or if you may consider a revert option.  Asking if there is anything solid to give us here in hopes the issues firmware v1.41 has caused will soon be resolved (or not if that should be the case). It's been long enough I think, please just let us know.  

Thanks.

asked 15 Jul 2018 at 09:44 AM

Steve M (6)

votes

answer

views

Probably been asked 1m times, but how do I set up link via Bluetooth with amp and iPad ?

Cheers.

asked 14 Jul 2018 at 04:45 PM

adrian taylor

votes

answers

views

Hi all

Im trying to get close to Long Train Running Sound. Any tips please

Thanks in advance

asked 13 Jul 2018 at 01:10 PM

martin jones

votes

answers

views

Hi,

I have a code 100H connected to a 4x12 cabinet.  I want to use my Boss ME-80, as I have stored a number of presets.  I have plugged my guitar into the ME-80 and the ME-80 into the input of the amp, however the volume of the amp is significantly decreased, I have turned the ME-80 volume up to max with little affect, I have also turned all the FX on The code 100H off.  The volume is very poor, worse with my Gibson SG, than with my Fender Strat. Is there a better way to set up my ME-80, e,g through the FX loop, and how would I do it.  Would this solve the problem?

Thanks

asked 12 Jul 2018 at 12:22 PM

Huw Evans

votes

answer

views

Hi Guys,

I am a Guitar beginner and just got my Code 50, i am really happy with.

But could someone advice me what i need on my windows for recording from the Code.

i am using windows 10.

i would really appriciate if someone could help me!

Thank you in advance

Franz

asked 11 Jul 2018 at 02:36 PM

Franz Zlabinger
Showing results 2541 to 2560 of 3920
Loading - please wait...