Questions
Showing results 2881 to 2900 of 3928

votes

answers

views

Update to below- The iPhone 11 IOS 15.02 update fixed my issues. The app is working properly now & I'm very happy.
____________________________________________________I had a fault code & couldn't connect Gateway to my Code 50 a few months ago when I purchased it. I tried deleting the app to reload but when I reloaded, it was only accessible via the App Store & wouldn't appear on my Home Screen. I could connect for awhile. Recently it seems since the IOS 15 update to my phone, it no longer connects manually or automatically to my Code 50. The app is useless to me. I've search for an alternate app from another source that is compatible with the Code 50 but there doesn't appear to be one. The Gateway app and Bluetooth connectivity heavily influenced my purchase decision. If I had known the app was useless and I would have to physically go to the amp and try to dial in each sound, I would have just bought a fender. I really feel you should take my amp back if you can't correct the problem. 

edited 15 Oct 2021 at 01:05 PM

Eric Blomquist

asked 11 Oct 2021 at 02:26 AM

Eric Blomquist

votes

answers

views

I have a Marshall Valvestate 8040 from 1995. Is it possible to use it as a speaker for Garageband, connecting this amp to my Focusrite Scarlett Solo?

asked 02 Jan 2021 at 10:02 PM

Leandro Lourenção

votes

answer

views

Hy

I uninstalled the gateway application on my iphone because it did not work well, I reinstalled it and on the screen it tells me
( Context 3D not available posssible reason wrong render mode or missing device support ), Could you help me?

asked 19 Jul 2021 at 03:42 PM

Luis Yurzola

votes

answers

views

Good day,  just want to make clear, once i had a power glitch (when i turned the amp on, power button was ok, but the channel and sound didn't appear and there was a click sound that at least it tried to) i noticed then that my power cable on the rear panel got loose a little so i set it properly and now always check the cables firstly before playing.  There are no problems anymore. So can a loose power cable be a culprit of such behavior? Is it dangerous for an amp? By the way there were no sparks or cracking sounds from the socket.

DSL

asked 18 Jul 2021 at 10:11 AM

Wayne Howlett

votes

answers

views

Hi There,

The master volume on the SC20H seems to take things down pretty quiet while still sounding good. I'll typically play it in 5W mode at around 1 on the master.

For the sweet spot of this amp, supposing on the high input the gain is set to around 3'oclock is there a sweet spot for the master? Or is this amp designed to sound good with the master from the ground up? I have tested playing this amp with an attenuator with the master on 7 but things actually seem a little bigger and more defined WITHOUT the attenuator and a lower MV. 

Some input from Marshall about the intended function of the master here would be really helpful for me in dialing in this amp. I ask because the audio samples on the Marshall site have the master around 7 with these settings and many of the YouTube reviews do as well so I am wondering if I am missing something. 

Thanks!

edited 04 Nov 2021 at 12:35 PM

John Markos

asked 04 Nov 2021 at 12:33 PM

John Markos

votes

answers

views

edited 15 Oct 2023 at 02:55 PM

Chris Warren

asked 25 Jul 2021 at 05:39 PM

Chris Warren

votes

answer

views

I heard a sizzle type of sound one day. I didn't think that was a good thing so I turned the amp off.  The next day I began to play and once it got warmed up, sound stopped coming from the speaker. I can shut it off, let it cool down and it will play once again for a few minutes and then it stops again. I have owned the amp for a couple of years and never had this problem before. Is this a common problem? Suggestions?

asked 02 Mar 2021 at 10:16 PM

John Dretzel

votes

answers

views

Hi all

I'm looking to play U2's Mysterious Ways.

It would be great if anyone could share a preset for the song.

Thanks!

asked 24 Jun 2020 at 04:11 AM

Adityavir Singh

votes

answer

views

Hello,

I had purchased a marshall code 100C. After a marshall dealer told me there was a fire hazard issue with the code 100C and that the code 50 was better i sold the 100C and bought the 50C now i see it doesnt have an effect loop. IS this true with a defect in the code 100 combos or is there a new version coming. IS the marshall code 50 a better product?

Warren

asked 13 Apr 2021 at 12:08 PM

warren Feit

votes

answers

views

Does any one have a patch that works well with pedals and cuts through nicely? 

I am having real trouble dialling in a tone that cuts through the mix for the rest of the band?

My drummer is heavy handed (as most are haha) and my Bass player likes to turn up to 11 - we are a 3 peice so its understandable that they play loud to fill the sound out as such - i have tried telling them to turn down but the feeling isn’t there while we play when they do.

I have tried most pre-sets and tried dialling in my pedals. Every time i find a nice base line tone from the amp the pedals sound rubbish, at every type of setting, it seems.  every time i think sod it and just use a pre-set and dial in my pedals reasonably, i get lost in the mix.

If anyone has a patch they use as a nice baseline clean tone that i can try i would be really appreciative.

Ta!

asked 23 Nov 2019 at 11:17 AM

david hutchinson

votes

answers

views

hi there , 

Is anyone else having the same issues downloading user presets from Marshall.com ? I have a code 25 and ive already installed the updated firmware , however im still having issues downloading the presents when i'm connected to my computer.

asked 16 Jan 2022 at 09:28 PM

michael bumpus

votes

answer

views

Hi. I want to ask if Marshall Woburn II is any good at low volumes. Do I need something dedicated for playing music/movies at low volumes ?

asked 16 Mar 2021 at 07:49 PM

Jan Tkac

votes

answers

views

Marshall Familia,

I have owned my G215RCD for over 10 year's now. And it has just began to give me a few issues. I wanted to get with someone on how I may go about obtaining the schematics for my amp. Thank you for your time, looking forward to hearing from someone soon.

asked 31 Jan 2021 at 01:46 AM

Jackie T. Hyde

votes

answers

views

I mean probably i could make something like a fuzz pedal but it would be great if the amp alredy had one

asked 18 May 2018 at 03:06 PM

Lucas Sollazzo

votes

answers

views

So, my Marshall JVM 410c lately started making minor crackling sounds before creating a huge pop sound, and the level would be reduced until I changed the channel. This was concerning enough, and I had intended to have it checked out at my local shop, but then it began to hum and then produced the same pop sound last night. Even when I change the channel, no sound comes out now. Is there anyone who knows what's causing this? I'm not familiar with tube amplifiers, so I'm assuming this just means I need to replace a tube rather than the entire unit.

? ? ?

edited 14 Jun 2021 at 07:52 AM

rony yadav

asked 25 May 2021 at 06:44 AM

rony yadav

votes

answers

views

My CODE 50 will not connect to any of my devices.   The bluetooth on this CODE is not working.  This CODE 50 is proving to be a bad purchase.  

Surely there's something that can be done?   

asked 01 Dec 2018 at 08:28 PM

Tim Coleman

votes

answer

views

My origin 20 sounds the same on each of the three output levels (no change in volume, tone.)  How can I see if the switch needs repair?

amp

asked 11 Mar 2021 at 11:08 PM

Henry Simpson

votes

answer

views

Hello from Germany,

first of all I want to say sorry for my bad english..

I just downloaded the Marshall App to my iPad. The app works and i can connect it to my CODE100H.

It is also possible to read out the actual setup of the 100 channels of the AMP on my tablet. 

Now here comes my problem. If I change any setups on the tablet, for example rename the channel, I tab on "save on amp" but nothing changes on the amp. It is always the same like before. 

Can you please help me?

Thanks a lot.

asked 10 Feb 2021 at 02:25 PM

Bernhard Noller

votes

answers

views

hi ,marshall,need ,asio drivers,i use reason 10,it does not recognise it,if i knew this i would have,kept with my boss gt-1,this is frustrating!!!!,anyone?? thanks!

asked 04 Jun 2018 at 12:38 PM

michael stewart
Showing results 2881 to 2900 of 3928
Loading - please wait...