votes

answer

views

asked 10 May 2019 at 05:21 PM

Victor santos

votes

answer

views

Just bought new Code 100H head. It has an 8ohm output. Can I plug this into the 4 ohm jack in Mono of Cab? Or do I have to use the 16ohm jack in Mono?

asked 10 May 2019 at 12:40 PM

Steve Banka

votes

answers

views

I see that you are making a 6 button pedal for the new DSL40CR amps. Do you make a similar, more functional pedal for the 2018 DSL40C? I would like to be able to switch modes for each channel. Thank you

asked 10 May 2019 at 03:40 AM

Monty Greb

vote

answers

views

I have my buddies Code 50 here and was checking out some really cool patches a couple hours ago. Waiting for him to come over to grab a bunch and the page will not load. It was a pretty cool page to check the sounds and navagate. Anyone know if this happens, or am i just unlucky.

asked 09 May 2019 at 10:38 PM

Eric Vaughn (1)

votes

answers

views

Still waiting for my answer about which casters or wheels, I can't believe you didn't know that the 2x12 extension cabinet that is made for your CODE 100H that I bought from you, comes with heavy black plastic fittings with threads, four on the bottom. I would think that they are pretty common..........I appreciate your time, honestly.......thanks...D.Wells

asked 09 May 2019 at 09:16 PM

David Wells (20)

votes

answer

views

I have 2 DSL15H Amp Heads and I love them but one of them has recently started making a static type sound when powered even when there is nothing on the input. Any ideas to how to fix this would be much appreciated.

asked 09 May 2019 at 07:57 PM

Jeff Miller

votes

answer

views

Hi I have just bought myself a guitar and the Marshall code 50 amp however as a beginner I am very confused about all the different names and what type of amps they actually represent is there anyway to find this out and to make it more understandable for a beginner

asked 08 May 2019 at 07:49 PM

steven walters

vote

answer

views

Comprei um Code 50, toquei poucas vezes com ele e sempre com o volume baixo. Ontem fui ensaiar com banda e aumentei o volume, várias vezes o amplificador ficou mudo e o visor continuou ligado, quando eu desligava o amplificador e ligava novamente o som voltava. Hoje cheguei em casa e toquei com o volume de ensaio, novamente o amplificador fez a mesma coisa. 

asked 07 May 2019 at 07:49 PM

joao ricardo (1)

votes

answers

views

If I purcase the marshall code footswitch and plug it into the f/c input on my code 50 do I connect  the looper and the drum  machine into  plugged into the input on the left.  Would this stop the drums from getting the effects on the effects on the guitar

asked 07 May 2019 at 12:59 AM

Harris Gleen

votes

answer

views

Hello 👋,

I just bought 2 Marshall CODE25 amplifiers, hoping I would be able to connect them through bluetooth together or atleast by wire. I don’t know how to, or if it’s even possible. I want to use the amps as speakers too so an ABY pedal doesn’t really help. I tried to connect them by MP3 to Headphone ports via 3.5mm jack, but the amp originally playing music stops and sound comes only through the second one, but louder than normal. I want both of them to play at the same time. Please help! Thanks! 😃 

asked 06 May 2019 at 03:56 PM

Petros Diomedous

votes

answers

views

Can anyone tell me which casters to get for my 2x12 extension cabinet I use with my code 100 H, thanks.

asked 06 May 2019 at 07:10 AM

David Wells (20)

votes

answer

views

I don't know how to use the playback tab on the gateway app .

Could you help me please ? 

asked 05 May 2019 at 02:29 PM

françois cocco

votes

answer

views

I'm using USB on my Mac and the Mac sees the Code and allows me to set the speaker to it.
When I pull up a Youtube video and start it the video will play for about 5 seconds and then halts.
It's almost like something else is intercepting it. It basically locks up and I have to close the browser.

Same issue when using the Code 25 as input device on Mac for Garage Band. It recognizes it but when I record
upon playback the sounds are scratchy and unusable

This Code 25 works on my Windows Machine both ways as Input and Output device flawlessly

I have installed the latest firmware so that is not the issue.

Any ideas on what it might be causing the problem on the Mac?

--Pat Brown

asked 05 May 2019 at 04:55 AM

Pat Brown (25)

votes

answer

views

I really need the above to repair my Marshall MG30CFX  guitar amp. Can the forumers point me to the right place to download it?

asked 04 May 2019 at 08:38 AM

Athan Kopar

votes

answers

views

asked 03 May 2019 at 10:58 PM

Jim Marshall (12)

votes

answers

views

Hello.I have a big problem with my amp.When I increase the volume level,from my cabinet sometimes come out very loud and terrible sound.It is just like the amp will blow my cabinet 2x12 120W.Ultra gain section - Volume at 5 and more,Gain at 5).Is this bad tube,or something problem with amp?Sorry for my english!

edited 01 May 2019 at 08:57 PM

Даниел Георгиев

asked 01 May 2019 at 08:54 PM

Даниел Георгиев

votes

answer

views

Hi, I have a question about the Studio Series SV20H and SC20H DI OUT

The user manual say the DI OUT have emulation, but in both of your official product video on youtube (for SC20H and SV20H), Steve say the DI OUT is NOT emulated so it's perfect to use with our own Impulse response...

So who is right, the user manual or Marshall official product video?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvuQPnqMktc   at 2min43 he talk about the DI OUT and he say same for the video for the SC20H

Thanks in advance!

Stephane

asked 01 May 2019 at 05:29 AM

Stephane Ouellette

votes

answers

views

bonjour, j' ai une tete marshall code 100 et je voudrais m enregistrer maisje suis nul en informatique. j' ai relié ma tete marshall à mon pc en USB, mais ensuite, que faire ?  Je dois télécharger un logiciel DAW ? ( gratuit si possible ), et après, quelles manoeuvres à faire ?

Si quelqu un peut m aider ce serai génial, des explications simples et très précises svp...Merci d' avance.

asked 30 Apr 2019 at 07:09 AM

Vialettes patrick

votes

answers

views

I'm a beginner. I've experiemented with all the presets of my CODE50. It's an amazing amp/speaker combo. However, I would like to have a better understanding of what the switch and 4 knobs do on my Epiphone Les Paul, apart from all the amazing things that the CODE50 can do. This would seem to require that I set the CODE50 to work as a "pure amplifier," solely increasing the volume of the guitar output, without adding any effects to modify/model its output. Can I achieve this by doing the following using the iPhone app?

Turn to Pedal 1 preset (and not use a pedal)

Keep Pre-Amp at Natural

Turn Power-Amp and Cabinet off

Turn all FX off

Anything else?

asked 30 Apr 2019 at 02:26 AM

Jim Marshall (12)

votes

answer

views

I  eed. To know what order would I place my effects peddles so I can play a clean loop and then put a distorted loop over it.

asked 29 Apr 2019 at 10:34 PM

Harris Gleen
Showing results 2021 to 2040 of 3921
Loading - please wait...