Questions
Showing results 2081 to 2100 of 3921

votes

answer

views

I'm noticing a significant volume difference between the presets I have programmed on the footswitch in A2 & A3, is there a way to adjust this so the volume remains the same when switching between A2 & A3 ? 

asked 05 Apr 2019 at 04:52 PM

Ron DeMartino

votes

answers

views

Most retail outlets have dropped $150 off each of these two products. I bought the Code 100 Head from Guitar Center for $250(They price match).  
The Code 100 Combo is now $299 which is the same price as the Code 50.

edited 05 Apr 2019 at 03:59 AM

Pat Brown (25)

asked 05 Apr 2019 at 12:38 AM

Pat Brown (25)

votes

answers

views

hi went to buy a new dsl40cr recently told by salesman no longer avaible.is this true.. if so will there be a new 2019 dsl 40  availble in near future.thanks 

DSL

asked 04 Apr 2019 at 10:28 AM

pat koroman

votes

answer

views

I suppose 50s British is VOX AC30.

Does anyone have idea what are the "American" preamps in CODE inspired by?

asked 04 Apr 2019 at 07:53 AM

Michal Hejral

votes

answer

views

I’ve read that there are 13 or so presets to be installed when updating the firmware. Unless I’m mistaken, I don’t see them on the amp. Anyone else see what’s going on?

asked 04 Apr 2019 at 06:09 AM

Brian Stockton

vote

answers

views

how do you get the presets others have made into the gateway library cloud saved 100 presets so I can access them on my amp or do i just copy there presets and change one of the ones i have 

asked 04 Apr 2019 at 03:16 AM

Gregg Mrotzek (1)

votes

answers

views

I've noticed that I have many presets with a very muddy, flabby low E string. Was wondering if anyone had noticed this and how they went then about
fixing it.  You will notice it when you play Power Chords on the E and A strings

asked 02 Apr 2019 at 03:51 PM

Pat Brown (25)

vote

answers

views

I'm using a google pixel 2 and the app is not connecting with the amp although the phone IS already connected to the amp.

I've tried my wife's samsung s9 and it works ok. 

Edit. Ok, Now It's working. But not only i had to forget the device, I had to do a Bluetooth, Wifi and Mobile reset. And after I reinstalled the app. 

The reset option is located in Settings>System>Advanced

So everyone else having the same problem and still not working after forgetting the amp on Bluetooth settings and reinstalling the app should try this instead.

Can't be more happy with the amp

I hope this can help anyone.

edited 02 Apr 2019 at 06:34 PM

Ezequiel Facundo Otheguy (1)

asked 01 Apr 2019 at 10:29 PM

Ezequiel Facundo Otheguy (1)

vote

answers

views

I have, or should I say, HAD a Marshall CODE 50 which after 20 months of service decided to quit following a POWER SUPPLY failure.  I took it to an electrical repairer for diagnosis and found out, through Marshall Australia and UK that the power supply is not replaceable because it has been suspended.  No parts available.  That means I now have an amp that is unfixable and never will be, even with an aftert-market power supply - which, according to Marshall cannot be retro-fitted.  What a fantastic waste of money that exercise was, and I have zero warranty fall-back.  Has anyone else had the same problem?  Kev

asked 01 Apr 2019 at 03:01 AM

Kev Lawlor (1)

votes

answers

views

4/1

Follow up: Tried contacting Marshall with email provided. Every time We prove we are not a robot, 3 of us verifying code, it says wrong code and blows us out? If anyone has info on a remedy, either replacing my Code 50 amp and or footswitch, or some pattern of buttons to hit to correct, I'd rest easy. 

Problem,

On any of the 30 presets I've programmed to footswitch and change to switch mode for effects,  the 1 button and 3 button turn on and off together. 2 works fine. It all worked great till a few days ago.  I see a advantage of programming 2 effects with one button...... But I want out of that.

Greetings, 

Got everything working great........till assigned FX switch 1 or 3 turns on and off together. 2 is the only independent. Figured I must of hit something just wrong....... Searched, experimented. What did I do wrong? 

Cheers,

Scott

edited 01 Apr 2019 at 10:34 PM

sj bennett

asked 30 Mar 2019 at 07:01 PM

sj bennett

votes

answers

views

Hi!

Please help me, Marshall.

I can't connect Marshall Gateway version 1.4.9 running on my cell phone Moto Z Play with Android version 8.0.0 to my Marshall Code 25. The button "Scan for Amps" does not work. Even if I click "Auto-connect" option it does not work too.

I've tried all the solutions on https://my.marshall.com/support/faq/838/code---gateway-bluetooth-connection-troubleshooting without success.

The Bluetooth on my cell phone is on and Code is paired with Marshall Gateway.

Look at the screenshots.

Kindest regards,

Fábio

asked 30 Mar 2019 at 03:56 PM

Fabio Peruchi (1)

votes

answer

views

Hi !

Any suggestions for Kings Of Leon presets please ? 

asked 29 Mar 2019 at 09:29 AM

Shmuel Amsili

votes

answer

views

asked 29 Mar 2019 at 04:33 AM

ameer zainal

votes

answers

views

Hi 

Would a footswitch PEDL-91003 work with a Valvestate V8080 ? 

Or it needs to be the PEDL-91004 ?

The reason I'm asking is because the PEDL-91003 can go from Clean / Crunch / OD1 / OD2 and the other just Channel / Reverb.

Please advise

asked 28 Mar 2019 at 09:09 PM

Eric P

votes

answer

views

Hi Team Marshall,

My Code 100 combo has a constant mains hum wherever I have it plugged in, even without any guitar/lead plugged in.

Is there a fix or work-around for this as is very distracting when practicing etc?

Strangely, this doesn't come through when using headphones, but the volume is much lower when using them!

I do not have this issue with other amps or audio equipment plugged in!

asked 28 Mar 2019 at 05:44 PM

Michael Lawson (2)

votes

answer

views

Hey, Marshall! I connect my iPhone 8+ with my 100H without any problems. I’d like to dedicate a cheap tablet to it, in order to have a bigger screen and touch controls, and mount it to my mic stand. Does the Amazon Kindle Fire Tablet work with the gateway app? I know iOS and Android are compatible. What about Fire OS, or whatever it is that Amazon runs? Thanks for answers. 

asked 28 Mar 2019 at 01:17 AM

Mark Solis (2)

votes

answer

views

Some on the the presets like Blues Legend dont work at all with my Fender Squier Affinity Series Stratocaster while some others like Marshall Fury and most other metal presets have a background noise...... Pls help me.

asked 27 Mar 2019 at 11:21 PM

Aishik Dutta

votes

answers

views

After a "successful" installation or re-installation, the amp itself says its still on vers. 1.11. I've been having loads of problems with my amp, and was hoping this could be an easy fix. I can't control the settings from the actual knobs on the amp, I can't connect the amp to the app, and the sound quality is thin and lacking... I was really excited to own a Marshall. Now, not so much. Not very impressed. Neither the AMP nor the APP works like any of the demo videos state. Super frustrating. Please help.

asked 27 Mar 2019 at 01:04 AM

Jameson Blaylock

votes

answers

views

asked 26 Mar 2019 at 08:50 PM

Pat Brown (25)

votes

answers

views

I Have a Lin 6 / Yamaha variax guitar.

What the best setting when I use this electric guitar in the "Acoustic Guitar mode"?

asked 25 Mar 2019 at 08:40 PM

Roland Sleijpen
Showing results 2081 to 2100 of 3921
Loading - please wait...