Questions
Showing results 2161 to 2180 of 3915

votes

answer

views

Hi,

I'm having problems with my Major IV, frequently they stop working and then I can't turn them off or on. It's not a question o battery level because they are fully charged. If I connect the cable they work normally. Is there a possibility of a reset or firmware update?

Thanks

asked 23 Nov 2021 at 09:46 AM

Luis Sobral

votes

answers

views

Onde eu posso conseguir o manual do proprietário do Marshall Code 25 em português?

Where can I get the Marshall Code 25 owner's manual in portuguese?

asked 23 Sep 2019 at 11:36 PM

Mateus Cruz

votes

answers

views

After a "successful" installation or re-installation, the amp itself says its still on vers. 1.11. I've been having loads of problems with my amp, and was hoping this could be an easy fix. I can't control the settings from the actual knobs on the amp, I can't connect the amp to the app, and the sound quality is thin and lacking... I was really excited to own a Marshall. Now, not so much. Not very impressed. Neither the AMP nor the APP works like any of the demo videos state. Super frustrating. Please help.

asked 27 Mar 2019 at 01:04 AM

Jameson Blaylock

votes

answers

views

On the Gateway app I can playback very little music. I can easily play music with iTunes (Bluetooth) but I am referring to using the playback feature. I have tried to playback 50-60 songs, some of it is purchased but all of it is downloaded. Why do only certain songs work. This is a huge issue for me and one of the main reasons I bought the Code 100H and 212 cabinet. 

asked 03 Sep 2020 at 01:45 AM

Jay Thompson

votes

answer

views

Hi, 

I'm trying to set up the ES8 to use the effects loop on the amp as described on page 15 of the ES8 manual: 

Send Vol on ES8 to Amp Input on DSL5

RtnVol on ES8 to Amp Send on DSL5

Out 1/L on ES8 to Amp Return on DSL5

The problem I'm running into is that this setup seems to completely skip the volume controls on the amp. 

Is there a setting on either that I might be missing? 

Thanks,

James

asked 21 Mar 2020 at 05:48 PM

James Bender

votes

answer

views

I have a Marshall MG15 amplifier and the bass, mid and treble potentiometers are defective, I need to know which correct potentiometer to buy for subsitituition.

Thank you in advance.

André Neves

asked 23 Nov 2016 at 01:25 AM

André Neves

votes

answers

views

Hello, I recently ordered a used JCM800 Model 1580 Bass Cabinet.  The seller's photos show it with one 18 inch Celestion G18Q-400 speaker.  I've learned that they were made in the 1980s-90s, and came in mutliple speaker configurations. Mine is the 1x18.  I'm assuming the cab originally came with the G18Q-400?

Would really love to know:

1. the performance specs of the G18Q speaker (Celestion.com didn't have any info)

2. whether the round port cut in the baffle of the cab is original. 

See picture below.  Thanks!

asked 22 Aug 2021 at 07:31 PM

CHRISTOPHER DAVIS

votes

answers

views

Bonjour,

I have updated the firmware of my CODE100H, but it remains on "Ready for update"
The computer displays the display "Restarting CODE please wait"
I restarted the update but the problem remains.

In advence, thank you for your help.
Walter

asked 13 May 2019 at 09:36 AM

Walter Bruder

vote

answer

views

I need to change the order of the presets as needed, but the Gateway application does not allow changing the position of each preset in memory. 
I don't want to overwrite presets by saving to other stots, I just want to change the order of each preset.
Is there another way to perform this operation?
MyGateway does not synchronize with the hardware, it only sends it to the hardware.
My CODE presets do not appear on MyGateway.

edited 28 Mar 2021 at 11:05 PM

Paulo Crush (1)

asked 28 Mar 2021 at 10:20 PM

Paulo Crush (1)

votes

answers

views

I have a MG15HCFX mini stack that  no switch seems to work with. I have purchased just about every iteration of marshall footseewitch and I cannot find on that will switch any of the options. Not between clean/crunch or OD1/OD2. Can anyone help with what is going on?Thanks

asked 28 Feb 2021 at 07:48 PM

Lenny Laninovich

votes

answer

views

Hi , I have a Marshall Code 50 and the volume drops suddenly very low and at other times raises very high while im playing and its happening quite frequently. what causes this and what can I do to get it fixed? 

note* the power seems to be ok, no flickering lights or shut off or anything like that and the power cord connection seems to be ok as well.

asked 16 Jan 2019 at 01:19 AM

Matt Alexander

votes

answer

views

Hello, 

I am looking for the above part to repair my amp. Is it possible to source this part from yourselves?

Make Model Serial No.    
Shilchar tfrtffc8 p-tr030-0527

asked 23 Jul 2018 at 06:47 AM

Robert Green

votes

answer

views

My crybaby wah mini simply mutes the amp when used. My chain is guitar:boss tu3 tuner:crybaby wah-amp. I’m not sure what I’m doing wrong. Can anyone give me advice or help? 

Thanks!

(disregard.)

edited 15 Feb 2018 at 11:53 PM

Matt Burch

asked 15 Feb 2018 at 05:04 AM

Matt Burch

vote

answers

views

Hi

I’m trying to decide which amp to get. My ultimate goal is to get out there and start gigging. I love big, dumb rock songs and have more or less narrowed down my search to a JCM 800. Here’s where my dilemma comes in.

For the same price, I can get either 1990 JCM 800 (50 watt) and a 1960A cab of indeterminate year or the little SC20 amp and cabinet.

Since I want to start gigging out, I am leaning toward the full-sized amp, with worries that it might be too loud even. However, since most of my playing is at home, I like the idea of the lower powered SC20. The one I played sounded super good at around-the-house levels. I am worried it won’t suffice if I try to gig with it. I have never played through an 800. (Or any half stack, for that matter. Right now my main amp is a Deluxe Reverb.)

So I guess what I want to know is which one is the better option for me? Do I prioritize stage volume or home volume? Does anyone even need a big, loud amp nowadays, or is a smaller, miked-up amp better in the long run?

asked 20 Dec 2021 at 03:53 AM

Natxlie Wood (1)

votes

answer

views

Hello

I want to know if we can change the USB code frequency. Its 48000 hrtz how to change it to 44100 ?? Best regards

asked 01 Jun 2019 at 03:51 PM

Edouard Dembski

votes

answer

views

Serial Number for Code 50 Amp?? Please simply type the words and don't confuse us loyal customers. Thanks!

asked 12 Nov 2017 at 03:57 AM

Donald Quinn

votes

answer

views

Can I get a manual for my series 9000 from Marshall?

asked 05 Oct 2021 at 09:37 AM

Mark Bush

votes

answer

views

I got a Code 50 in mid April last year.  Tonight when I was playing the sound just stopped.  There seems to be no power and turning it off/on, the screen just blinks orange.  My question is this if someone can help.  Is there a quick fix to this or not.  If there is not,  it is under a year since I got it so I believe that it is under warranty yet.  How do I go about  the warranty on the product?   Thanks for any help in advance.  

asked 29 Mar 2020 at 04:14 AM

Bryon Knutson

votes

answers

views

I really like it when I get it working. I had to utilize an old Android Sony Xperia phone to get Gateway to connect to my amp.

I found problems wtih the Sammsung J7, S7 and S9 phones that I prefer to use.

As I have a solution, I am not livid, but I do think your support is dodging the issues with Gateway. Hire someone from the SF Bay Area to remake the Application. I am sure you can find a slew of capable programmers. Just contract someone and fire your inhouse programmer(s) as they have let you, no they let your Users down.

asked 13 May 2019 at 10:23 PM

James Graham

votes

answer

views

I was trying to jam along with youtube so I plugged in my iPad to the "audio in" input of the amp.

Volume of the iPad is cranked to max.

I noticed that the iPad can only be  heard when the volume of each channel are turned up.

Problem is, especially in Ultra Gain Channel, the iPad will not be heard until the volume of the channel is set to pretty high (pass 9 o'clock), meanwhile, my guitar sound will be very LOUD that will cover the jamming track and also cause serious air to my neighbour (basically I only hear my guitar and cannot hear the iPad which is connected to the amp throught the "audio in" input).

Solution to the above is very much appreciated.

edited 17 Dec 2018 at 12:08 PM

asked 14 Dec 2018 at 08:47 AM

Daryl Dixon
Showing results 2161 to 2180 of 3915
Loading - please wait...