Questions
Showing results 2221 to 2240 of 3926

votes

answer

views

Hi, I have successfully been able to pair my Iphone 5s to the Code 25 2 times now, and when I try to connect my gateway app to the amp, it never finds it. I've tried till I'm blue in the face, and they just will not connect to each other......frustrated!  TY

asked 23 Apr 2018 at 11:04 PM

Ronald Samek

votes

answer

views

Why can't I register my old amps or models not on the autolist?

asked 01 Nov 2016 at 09:18 PM

Greg L

votes

answers

views

I just wanted to throw out a 'shout out' to this Marshall Cloud Site! Joanna and all the others who have helped me with finding parts, and SO much information about my awesome little vintage JCM900 50 watt head. Thanks a bunch! A great website!  

asked 27 Oct 2016 at 06:00 PM

John Nimitz

votes

answers

views

I bought a midi controler, but i dont have de marshall code to program the midi control

asked 16 Nov 2021 at 06:24 PM

Eduardo Pugliesi

votes

answer

views

Hello :

What are waiting for a firmware update. I cannot wait so long.  It has been more than one year since the latest update.

Best regards

edited 23 Sep 2020 at 10:43 AM

Mourad MEZANI (4)

asked 11 Aug 2020 at 12:56 PM

Mourad MEZANI (4)

votes

answer

views

can you provide me with a history of my jcm 900 4501 amps

what year was it built?

where was it built?

asked 29 Nov 2016 at 06:27 PM

Thomas Prezioso

votes

answer

views

Hey all, Just received my Code 50 yesterday from Amazon and I cannot get the eq knobs to work in any preset. I can adjust the eq through the gateway app but when I turn the physical knobs on the amp nothing happens. Is this normal? how can I adjust the eq on a preset without using the gateway app?

asked 18 Jan 2021 at 07:31 PM

Alf Alvarez

votes

answers

views

In desperate need of a preset that will get me close to replicating Pride & Joy by SRV.  The other presets suggested dont seem correct, at least to my ear. 

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated !!

asked 29 May 2019 at 06:48 PM

Ron DeMartino

votes

answer

views

I'm not sure where everyone went but there must be some reasobn there's no place to register you new amp so it can be covered under warranty ...where does  this leae us , is there estimation as to when or how I can register this new Origin 50 ?

asked 21 Apr 2021 at 09:41 PM

TONY HOLDEN

votes

answer

views

Hi,

Got my amp a week ago, set it on a sturdy table, plugged it in, and it cranked. Played all week, having a great old time, but last night I plug in, and it's just not very loud? What did I do? I haven't touched anything but the power switch. Room's warm, I let the it warm up [got a little too warm maybe]. Anyway I'm on clear channel and have all the knobs maxed, and it just sounds, average, low, like a background sound. So strange. I'm not too crazy about tearing into an amp I just got a week ago, nor am I hyped to haul this thing to a Post Office either. Please tell me there's a magic button or that I did something stupid.

asked 21 Apr 2020 at 12:59 PM

Mark Bowman

votes

answer

views

Hi!
Just bought a Marshall emberton. I did connect the speaker to my iPhone (iOS 14.7.1). It starts playing but after 10 or 15 seconds it loses the connection and the bluetooth lighy on the speaker starts flashing.

Can you help me, please?

Thank you!

asked 02 Sep 2021 at 03:08 PM

João Picado

votes

answer

views

I'm trying to hook the DI out from an Origin 20c amp to a Mackie Pro FX10 v3 mixer and then to powered speakers. I need the preamp channels on the mixer for mics so I want to plug the DI out to the line input on the mixer withou a gain control, it accepts both balanced and unbalanced. The result is a very weak signal compared to the mics. I'm using a TS cable because that's what Marshall says the DI out takes. Some more ther observations. 
The attenuation effects the output, the strongest signal is with the amp on the high setting. 
The master volume on the amp effects the signal strength. 
If I max the main out and the channel level on the mixer, set the amp on high, and set the master on the amp past 12 o'clock I get a decent signal but that makes balancing between the mics and other instruments difficult and also complicates stage volume.  
Is the DI out on the 20c -10dBV or +4dBV?  Would a Line Level Shifter fix this? Any other advise would help. 

asked 12 Jul 2021 at 01:12 AM

John Bernick

votes

answers

views

Hello,

I've had my code 25 for about a year and a half. After about 6 months sound from my amp speaker would stop after a few seconds after turning on the amp, however if I plug in the headphones it works fine through them, then if I pull out the headphones the speaker will sometimes work for a short while before stopping again.

After a few weeks of the sound not working, it will then start working fine for week or 2, before the sound stops again through the speaker.

It is not the cables or the guitar as I've tried multiple  on the same amp and they all work fine on my old amp, so I imagine it is a problem with the speaker/headphone socket?

Is there a simple fix for this or will it need to be returned under warranty? 

asked 07 Aug 2019 at 08:21 PM

Carl Thomas

votes

answers

views

My Code25 over the last few months, has started to suffer from the volume suddently dropping. It doesn't seem to matter what preset I am using, though the main culprits seem to be the Jubilee Gain with the classic 100w power amp setting and 1960 cab. When it occurs, I either have to come out of the preset, try different presets by pressing the various buttons on the PEDL91009, or by turning the amp off and on. This doesn't happen every time I use the amp, but enough to be an issue, especially when out gigging. I am on the latest firmware of 1.44

An example of the problem can clearly be heard on this recording of a recent practice session. It start at full volume, then just drops considerably.

?

Is this a known issue? Is there likely to be a future firmware update which may adress it?

asked 24 May 2021 at 01:00 PM

Colin Heaps

votes

answer

views

I know the origin 20 head has a dummy load for use without a cab and send to a daw through the di out. question is. Can I use the di out or fx send to a slave amp? Not a PA system but a 60 watt tube amp combo. 

edited 05 Sep 2020 at 04:57 PM

John Loboi

asked 05 Sep 2020 at 02:10 PM

John Loboi

votes

answers

views

I have a valvstate2000 head and footswitch but the footswitch did not come with the 15 pin d-sub cable. Is there a wire diagram or something that shows the pinout so I can make my own cable. I dont have alot of money so I cant afford to buy one. Thanks for your time.

asked 22 Apr 2019 at 10:53 PM

Daniel Wakley

votes

answers

views

As other users I can´t connect with the app (motorola g4 plus) the bluetooth pairing works fine but the app don´t. Some help? Thanks. Regards

asked 23 Feb 2019 at 11:00 AM

Mariano Resi

votes

answer

views

Hello I just bought my CODE50. So first thing I wanted to do was connecting my phone to amp. I do everything from this site  https://my.marshall.com/support/faq/838/code---gateway-bluetooth-connection-troubleshooting but app still don't see code. I have Samsung Galaxy S7 edge. Please help 

edited 21 Aug 2018 at 10:22 AM

Bartosz Krochmal

asked 21 Aug 2018 at 10:22 AM

Bartosz Krochmal

votes

answers

views

I just realised (unless I missed something somewhere) that there's no way of contacting forums members privately???

Reason I ask is because I want to ask someone about a preset that they created but there ain't nowhere to leave a comment for the preset or contact the chap.

Regards,

Dale.

asked 21 Jun 2018 at 05:48 PM

Dale Paterson (105)

votes

answer

views

Hi there,

sorry for the stupid question but I cannot find a way......

asked 05 Dec 2017 at 09:42 AM

Giuseppe Ceruzzi (12)
Showing results 2221 to 2240 of 3926
Loading - please wait...