Questions
Showing results 2241 to 2260 of 3919

votes

answer

views

Hallo,

can you tell me please if footswitch models here below described can be used for Marshall DSL40C ?

thanks

MRPEDL91004

MARSHALL PEDL90010

edited 08 Jan 2019 at 07:55 AM

Roberto ACErob71

asked 07 Jan 2019 at 12:50 PM

Roberto ACErob71

votes

answers

views

Hallo,

I'm going to buy a second hand Marshall DSL40C without footswitch. I realized that it is not too easy to find on the market an original footswitch (PEDL-00009). could you please tell me a list of compatible footswitch which can replace PEDL-00009 in case I don't find it?

thank you

asked 07 Jan 2019 at 12:41 PM

Roberto ACErob71

votes

answer

views

Hello everyone!! I have the guitar multi effect pedal board BOSS ME 70 and the MARSHALL CODE50. I connect the guitar with the ME70 and then the ME70 with the guitar amp through the L. Mono output. I tried various type of connections, NO SOUND at all. The guitar works fine with the CODE50 alone and the pedal board works fine if used with the guitar and other amps. Help anyone?! 

asked 06 Jan 2019 at 11:58 AM

Nick Grigoropoulos

votes

answers

views

Hi,

I'm a fairly new user, and have not delved into the software on the Code 50 too much yet, but had a question about user presets.   Since there are 100 factory presets loaded, and it doesn't look like there's anywhere else to store additional presets, I'm guessing I'd have to delete or change factory presets to load any of my own.   I know there's 5 or 6 factory presets that I find unusable and don't mind changing those, but it would be nice to have 30 or 40 empty patch spaces so I could load my own sounds.

Is there updated software I can load onto the Code 50 to let me do this or am I stuck with having to change factory presets?

Thanks for any info

asked 05 Jan 2019 at 12:16 AM

BRADD HALEY

votes

answer

views

Hi, I need a little help,  I'm a newbie on this...

I know my code 50 doesn't have a "line out" but it features a headphone out, can I conncet the amp to a Yamaha mixer? I want to control my guitar volume with the mixer, plus a mic and an acoustic guitar.

If that is possible, how should I set the master volume, the preset volume and the gain in my marshall?

thnak you!

asked 04 Jan 2019 at 03:45 PM

lisan mulena (2)

votes

answers

views

Hi

I have recently purchased a Code 50 Combo Amp and am really glad I did as I am not gigging and to be honest the Code 25 would have been ample, the master volume is almost off and in my living room if I were to turn it up to a quarter I would lose my windows and my neighbours! Anyway my question is about the two mini jack sockets on the amp one for headphones one for mp3 player. Are they both stereo and can I use a phone or laptop as the mp3 input. I think I recently  read an article that said they are dual mono. The reason I ask is I have headphones but no lead to connect a phone or my laptop so I would be grateful if you could tell me what to order on ebay. My email is daistar@hotmail.co.uk

Many thanks

Dave

asked 04 Jan 2019 at 02:01 PM

Dave Davies

votes

answers

views

Hi there.  I am not a native but I hope you'll be able to get me right.I have been using Dsl 15c for about 2 years and all of a sudden the amp stoped producing any sound. All controls freeze, footswitch is non responsive. Led’s and tubes are still lit. No pedals in line. I turn power switch off then on and hear sound like a relay click in the background and then sound immediately cuts out.  My tech told me the problem is 99% in the microcontroller AT2313 because inside all fuses are still intact.  He was able to read the code and fix errors that cut the sound out. However, it did not help because some of microcontroller ports were damaged(most likely it was a factory defect). Is it possible to re-record the code to new microcontroller or maybe there are some other options to consider?

Thanx.

asked 03 Jan 2019 at 03:29 PM

Alexandr Forrest

votes

answers

views

Hi! I'm doing some experiences and trying to get new sounds. My question here is: can I plug a microphone in my CODE 50 and sing? I mean, can I do this like in an analog amp? Or does it have some problem with impedance or voltage levels? It's not a condenser mic, it's a dynamic mic.

edited 03 Jan 2019 at 02:56 PM

Logan Nogueira

asked 03 Jan 2019 at 02:54 PM

Logan Nogueira

votes

answer

views

Hi, I have a problem with my Marshall Major II bluetooth, because all the time while using the microphone from the headphones the sound from that is very unclear. It's not depended on the system, it happens on Mac, Windows, iOS etc.

asked 01 Jan 2019 at 11:58 PM

k sal

votes

answer

views

asked 01 Jan 2019 at 07:30 PM

James Graham (12)

vote

answers

views

1) Bought Code new, when released, USB port was loose and wont connect. Cant do Firmware or recording via USB. How to get service?

got at Guitar Center San Mateo Ca. When first released, hadn't ever really used USB, but realizzed it is messed up, like port is disconnected or broken. USB is wiggles and no connection. 

2) Cant get Gateway to Recognize tye Amp while BT stream audio okay. tried all steps from this site cleared phone and cache, removed and reinstalled, no diifference. Multiple versions of Android. 5 to 8.

Thanks,

James

asked 01 Jan 2019 at 07:22 PM

James Graham (12)

vote

answers

views

Hi Everyone,

I have a CODE 50 amp...

1. Connected from PC using AUX cable so YouTube/Songsterr etc plays through amp.

2. USB connection to same PC for recording to Audacity.

When I play (headphones in) Audacity records the guitar perfectly but doesn't acknowledge the PC audio. I can hear both the PC audio & guitar track clearly in my headphones.

Is there any way to fix this?

Thanks!

asked 01 Jan 2019 at 12:19 PM

craig dixon (1)

vote

answers

views

Hello,

My macbook pro 15” 2017 doesn’t see marshall minor ii bluetooth headphones.

Is it possible to connect it?

asked 01 Jan 2019 at 11:54 AM

Oleg Klochko (1)

votes

answers

views

I upload android version from ver.8 to Ver.9.   Gateway App worked on Android8. But it doesn't work on Android9.

Why? Can you give me the solution?

asked 01 Jan 2019 at 08:22 AM

Morimasa Matsuda (1)

votes

answers

views

I just purchased aother marshall head and cabinet JVM205h and 1960 Lead 300 watts cabinet can any one tell me about the JVM205h good bad or so on   I all ready know about cabinet great

asked 31 Dec 2018 at 11:21 PM

Ronald Mullins

votes

answers

views

Gateway app working well except for playback. It crashes every time I tap to load a track. I have a purchased song (from iTunes) ready to go. Am I missing something?  Apple iPhone 8+ and Code 50 

asked 31 Dec 2018 at 01:28 PM

chris adams

votes

answers

views

Hello everyone. I just purchased a used DSL40 today and I want to use an extended cabinet (16ohms) as well. Do I move the internal speaker to an 8ohm spot and the external cabinet to the other 8ohm spot? Thanks - Chris

asked 31 Dec 2018 at 03:07 AM

Christopher Cohen

votes

answers

views

Buenas tardes queridos amigos, acabo de comprar un combo DSl 100H, quiero que me ayuden a ecualizar bien este amplificador. Saludos

DSL

asked 30 Dec 2018 at 05:04 PM

Patricio Vimos

votes

answer

views

I've read the manual and apparently the volume knob controls the volume of whatever preset is selected.

I'm running a Marshall code 50 with boss gt1 pedalboard so my question is, if i want to my sound to be controlled via pedalboard shouldn't I be able to turn volume knob all the way down and only control the amps volume with master volume knob? Because the moment i turn the volume knob down i dont hear anything.

I'm just trying to get a more deeper sound, the sound i get is just way too bright

asked 29 Dec 2018 at 08:02 PM

Brandon Parish

votes

answer

views

por que no puedo acceder a mi cuenta desde la aplicacion marshall 

asked 29 Dec 2018 at 06:37 PM

JHOSEP21 Sernaque gordillo
Showing results 2241 to 2260 of 3919
Loading - please wait...