Questions
Showing results 2661 to 2680 of 3920

votes

answers

views

Hello -

Just getting familiar with my new CODE 100w 2x12 Combo - and noticing that when I am in Gateway/Playback that I can navigate to my

Apple Music and choose/load a song, however when I push play NOTHING happens. (???) ...was wondering if there is a step I'm not aware of

or if this is just the app malfunctioning?

thnx in advance -

Michael Wade

asked 10 May 2018 at 06:49 PM

Michael Wade

votes

answers

views

hola a todos alguien tendria para pasarme como configurar un preset Joe satriani

hi coud you send me a presset joe satrian

TKs

asked 10 May 2018 at 06:29 PM

Patricio Hiquis

votes

answer

views

after lightning strike close that fried a few electronics my 5212 Marshall is not letting much amplification to guitar with all pots full.

transformer is 120 v in and output load side is 20.8 vac to neutral / .05 / 20.8 vac and has a faint high pitch.

any help would be great.

Timothy Manning

asked 07 May 2018 at 11:48 PM

Timothy Manning

votes

answers

views

This is not a question but a response to those who have asked if there is a way to reduce the output wattage on Code amps to make them quieter. The short answer is no, not out of the box.

However, the speaker(s) that come with Code amps are 4 ohm. In the case of the Code 25, you can swap it out for a Celestion G10N-40 10" 8 ohm speaker (about $70 on Amazon) and reduce the output from 25 watts to 12.5 watts due to the change from 4 ohms to 8 ohms. Instead of running the master volume at < 1 when I'm jamming with my stereo, I can now run it at about 3. The added bonus is better sound - you hear the distortion from the amp itself with less mud and distortion from the speaker. This will not harm the amp in any way as driving an 8 ohm load requires less of an amp than a 4 ohm load.

Full disclosure, this was not my idea. I read about this from another Code 25 owner. Enjoy!

asked 07 May 2018 at 07:35 PM

Bozo Clown (2)

votes

answer

views

Hi,

The problem that i mentioned in the title hapenned after adding presets to my library and now i can't use the button "sync now"

How can i make the app synchronize whit the cloud?

asked 07 May 2018 at 04:27 AM

Santiago Navarro

votes

answer

views

I've had a great time demoing the presets but once I save one I like into 'My Presets' and add it onto 'My Gateway' list I can't get it to go over onto my amp.

Can I use the USB to put the patches/presets I want directly onto my amp or do I have to go through the Mobile App to sync it?

asked 05 May 2018 at 11:39 PM

Ryan Urbanski (13)

votes

answer

views

Re you going to release a cover for the cdoe 2100 combo? I cana see on the Marshall site that you do a cover for the 25 and 50, but why not the 100?

http://shop.marshall.com/k/search?q=codee+100+cover

asked 05 May 2018 at 07:24 PM

Chris Davies (12)

vote

answers

views

Bought a CODE 50 two weeks ago and LOVE the tones - great reproductions! But I have the hissing problem as well. Quite noticeable as a chord or note decays. At first, thought it was normal 60-cycle single coil pickup hum, but it is not.

Read similar Posts on the Forum, so tried the firmware update and it did not help. Noise gate not really an effective alternative, either.

Team Marshall, any other solutions in the work Again, otherwise I love the amp and want to keep it.

Thanks.

asked 05 May 2018 at 06:20 PM

Michael George (2)

votes

answer

views

Hello all, I just bought a JVM 410C amp. Sounds great. However when I switch channels there is a very  Noticeable silent gap. Makes it very difficult for playing out live.

The question:  is this normal for this amplifier? Or, is there something wrong with my new amplifier?

Finally I still have a few days before I can no longer return the amp, is there a resolution for this?

The only solution I have so far, is to return the amplifier and get the joe satriani version.

asked 05 May 2018 at 02:20 PM

Steve Jester

vote

answers

views

Hello guys, i own a marshall code 25 since last summer and about one week now as i play the sound dies sudenly. The amp seems to work all the knobs,the footswitch but no sound at all. The sound comes back when i restart it but after 5-10 minutes of playing same thing happens. I have installed the latest firmware. Does anyone else has the same problem? Any advices would be pretty much apriciated. I bought the amp from andertons, i sent them an email like 3 days ago but no answer yet. Is there any warranty?

asked 05 May 2018 at 09:08 AM

Mike Soul (1)

votes

answers

views

My gear:

Fender Standard telecaster

Marshall CODE 25

asked 05 May 2018 at 08:00 AM

Rustam Nassyrov

votes

answer

views

my marshall kilburn when it's one day off, when you turn it on and connect the music it stops the sound (micro-cuts) constantly, and this happens for a long period of time

asked 03 May 2018 at 06:10 PM

jose tomas salvador artal

votes

answers

views

I am using a Google Pixel 2 XL which previously used to run Android 7.1. Today i made an upgrade to Android 8.1 now as I open the app it shows a black screen on initial start up and crashes itself gradually few sec later. Any idea how do I fix it?

Update: An uninstall and reinstallation fixed the issue :) 

edited 28 Sep 2020 at 09:14 AM

asked 03 May 2018 at 08:08 AM

James Pandit

votes

answers

views

Hi, 

Can anybody help me for a Status Quo amp setting?

thanks

mp

asked 02 May 2018 at 09:58 AM

martin pees (1)

votes

answers

views

Hello,

Yesterday I received my Code 50 amp. I played some hours with it and there is 1 thing that i noticed. I play most of the time at home through a headphone because neighbours, and the presets aswell as some own created sets sound really muffed if I add any Cab. I tried diffent Cabs but for me it sounds way clearer without a cab model.  I was wondering how this is possible? Did i miss something? When I remove the cab from a preset add lower the presence by 2 it sounds so much better

And when playing through the speaker while gigging with friends, will this difference still be there or is a cab model "necessary" when playing through the speaker?

Greetings, Tom

asked 01 May 2018 at 08:54 PM

Tom Verhaegh

votes

answers

views

Hi all

Requesting any help for amp settings, I want to break free - Brian May Guitar Solo. I know the Solo was played on a Synthesizer but Brian also plays that solo on his guitar. Does anyone have CODE 50 settings that comes close to this Solo sound?

Regards

asked 01 May 2018 at 08:55 AM

Riaan Swart

votes

answer

views

Good morning or evening whatever may be the case,

I was just wondering if anybody has played around with the settings for obtaining a good lead sound with overdrive.

I was playing around with the lead for Dead or Alive- bon Jovi, also the lead for Is this Love - White snake, 

If anybody has anything thats worked or is working on it let me know, much appreciated,

Keep rockin!

asked 30 Apr 2018 at 03:37 PM

Ulysses Vargas

votes

answer

views

This is the second amp that has done this to me, at gig time!

I can not switch channels. It stays on the 1st clean channel. You can manually switch it with the switch or the pedal & the panel shows that it switches channels and the pedal shows as well. But it doesn't, it stays on the 1st clean channel! 1st I bought the 50 watt JVM and it did this to me a month into ownership, so I returned it and replaced it with the 100 watt JVM. Had been going great till yesterday. So now my 2nd purchased amp craps out 11 months into ownership. What gives? Anyone else ever have this issue? Am I missing something here?

Thanks. Scott 

asked 30 Apr 2018 at 02:56 PM

Scott Logan

votes

answer

views

I recently got myself a Marshall Valvestate 8100 head, which sounds amazing for a hybrid amplifier. Now there is one problem with the amp, and that is that there is a low buzzing sound when I turn it on. It does not get louder when I turn up the volume or gain, and it doesn't disappear when I switch channels, which means that it can't be the pre amp tube that causes the problem. I don't use a grounded power socket, but my other amp (an Orange Tiny Terror) doesn't hum so I don't think there is a problem power wise. My guess is a bad soldering joint somewhere in the amp, but I have no idea where to start looking. Is there someone who can tell me how to get rid of the buzzing? And how do I identify a bad soldering joint?

Cheers, 
Brian

asked 29 Apr 2018 at 08:07 PM

Brian Legdeur

votes

answer

views

Hello My Amp Marscall JMP P have serial Nr. 15874R  and Model 2203

can you help me with the Name and age please.

Thank you

From Max

asked 28 Apr 2018 at 05:18 PM

max møller
Showing results 2661 to 2680 of 3920
Loading - please wait...