Questions
Showing results 3661 to 3680 of 3902

votes

answer

views

Couldn't update on my mac, so went to my PC and still having issue running the software. How to I get the Code to update its firmware.

asked 17 Sep 2016 at 07:47 PM

Christopher Cox

votes

answer

views

My JVM410C Combo which is only 7 months old has started making intermittent but persistent load crackling and popping making it unuseable. How should I go about getting this repaired or replaced under the warranty?

asked 17 Sep 2016 at 12:57 PM

Stuart Harper

votes

answer

views

Hi, I bought a Marshall DSL40C amp in July from Gearnuts (www.gearnuts.com).  The amp has been working great until yesterday - a crackling buzz began and then I heard a pop and saw a small flash of light.  It looks like the tubes are blown out.  How do I get these replaced under the warranty?

Thank you,

Sean

asked 16 Sep 2016 at 04:38 PM

Sean Cataldo

votes

answer

views

Hi, what brand and model are the best replacement tubes for the jvm410c? I would like to have some alternatives to winged c el34 tubes?

Best Regards

asked 14 Sep 2016 at 06:46 AM

Fernando Otayza

votes

answer

views

would it be possible to do something like a phrase recorder in the app, maybe as part of the song player to capture/record ideas and riffs to save for playback to jam to or email to yourself as say an M4a.

asked 13 Sep 2016 at 06:01 PM

Kerry LeClair

votes

answer

views

Where can I buy the INPUT for my little Marshall practice amp (G 10 MK.II). The excisting input  has gone bad, cord does not plug in at all.....love this small practice amp, would like to get it going again..........Thanks

edited 13 Sep 2016 at 04:38 AM

J.R. Garza

asked 13 Sep 2016 at 04:36 AM

J.R. Garza

votes

answer

views

What is the FDD button located far right between

Fx level & CD input ? What is it's purpose? Thank you!

asked 13 Sep 2016 at 01:07 AM

Walt Seale (1)

votes

answer

views

So...just got my new code 25 the other day and bluetooth hooked up great....played a couple of days and no problems....Tonight..cant get it to hook up.  Any ideas?...Can I ultimatley just hook up USB to my computer and adjust fromt there?

asked 13 Sep 2016 at 12:39 AM

Scott Bojanich

vote

answer

views

Trying to find out when my Red series Marshall Super Lead serial # 08256H was manufactured.

asked 12 Sep 2016 at 05:35 PM

DAN DEVOU (1)

votes

answer

views

Hi there, currently using the marshall vba400 with the vbc412. Just purchased the DOD meatbox reissue and I was wondering what the frequency response is on the custom 12' speakers as I dont want to overload them with more low frequency than they can handle. 

Cheers,
Matt

P.s the cab is from 1999 if that helps at all.

edited 12 Sep 2016 at 09:29 AM

Matthew Branigan

asked 12 Sep 2016 at 09:22 AM

Matthew Branigan

votes

answer

views

When I try to install the firmware software I get an error saying Cannot start application. Application cannot be started. Contact the application vendor. I am running windows 10.  Any suggestions would be greatly appeaciated. 

asked 11 Sep 2016 at 07:34 PM

Sean Mahoney

votes

answer

views

Hello, I' m from Finland. Can you please tell me how many amps of these are made?  White label in the chassis shows "DARKNESS" , proto 1 , Serial number and EXAMPLE  # ?

asked 11 Sep 2016 at 10:16 AM

Markku Anttila

votes

answer

views

In the power amp eq (gain, bass, mid, treb) control knobs do not work. Only the volume knob works. On the pre amp section, all eq  control knobs are working normally.

Is it normal  ?

asked 11 Sep 2016 at 01:55 AM

Marco Zanin

votes

answer

views

While attempting to install the firmware update utility for my Code50, I continue to receive an error.  Are there any current issues with the the utility?  Perhaps the problem is on my end?  Please advise.  Thank you.

asked 10 Sep 2016 at 03:27 PM

Eric Nelson

votes

answer

views

HOW CAN I DOWNLOAD THE FULL USER MANUAL FOR THE AMP AND FOOTSWITCH?

edited 10 Sep 2016 at 01:34 PM

Alan Novich

asked 10 Sep 2016 at 01:34 PM

Alan Novich

votes

answer

views

I just got a Marshall TSL 60 head and am having trouble with the footswitch.

Of the five buttons: Clean - Crunch - Lead - Reverb* - FX Loop*

The Reverb and FX Loop are both latching switches and work fine. The Clean, Crunch and Lead switches are all momentary and there's some sort of digital logic switching going on on the board. The problem is with these switches.

When I turn the amp on, the Clean switch LED comes on. When I hit the crunch or lead switch, nothing happens (No LED, no change from clean).

I thought it was an issue with the switches, so I replaced them. Now Crunch and Lead still do nothing, but when I hold down the Clean it switches to Overdrive for as long as I am holding the switch. When I let go, it goes back to clean.

Anyone have any thoughts why the switches aren't doing their job? Could it be a fried transistor that's supposed to be controlling the logic switching that's going on (Anyone know a good way to test this?). Some more info on the footswitch...

[Schematic](http://music-electronics-forum.com/attachments/34024d1432077935-tsl-20footswitch_page_2.jpg)

[DIN Pin Guide](http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j202/paperboy38375/Forum Pics/tsl100switchinginfo.gif)

[Board Pic](http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k288/fixr1984/DSCF0946.jpg)

[Another Board Pic](http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk224/chrisdrane/TSLInternal_zps056b5334.jpeg)

asked 10 Sep 2016 at 01:31 PM

David Burke

votes

answer

views

Any plans to release a Windows desktop app for managing presets via USB connection? I'm not an Android or iPhone user. Editing via amp panel is ok, but somewhat tedious. 

asked 10 Sep 2016 at 12:45 PM

Peter Hauschild (17)

vote

answers

views

Hello,

I experienced the following situation when testing my brand new CODE 50:
When I pressed the "SAVE" button for quick saving a preset, the CODE 50 completely "froze" and no sound was coming out of it... 
Then, I turn off and on the unit and everything worked again with no problems.

This happened ONCE.

After this incident (some hours after), I reinstall the firmware and did a factory reset to the CODE.
After that, the issue has not happended again.  

It really sounds as a software "bug".
Is that a known issue?
I am gently asking in order to see what to do. 
Should I return the amp to the store I got it and ask for a replacement?

If the issue is software related, a replacement might not needed, since this may be fixed with a possible update...?

Thanks.

Denis

asked 09 Sep 2016 at 11:37 PM

Dionysios Kalogerias (1)

votes

answers

views

This seems to be a common problem with the code 50 and even the code 25? When i had my code 50 it would lockup with no sound from the amp when i edited and then tried to save a preset,i would have to shut off and then reboot the amp for it to work again,this happened about 3 out of 5 times when i used the amp?Check out the user reviews on musicians friend for the code 50,three reviews mention the same problem that i had with my code 50.

Marshall should look into this problem and try to fix it with a firmware update or find some other way to fix this problem?If marshall can fix it i would most likely buy this amp again.

asked 09 Sep 2016 at 06:05 PM

John Bednarek (5)

votes

answer

views

Hi, I have a JCM-800 all original and assume is 2013 made, the serial number is M-2013-05-0216-1, I like to know what brand and kind of transformer was installed in this specific amp, and if is able to support kt-88´s tubes?

asked 09 Sep 2016 at 01:24 PM

Jaime Ortiz
Showing results 3661 to 3680 of 3902
Loading - please wait...