Questions
Showing results 2021 to 2040 of 3925

votes

answer

views

Hello everyone!
I have a CODE100H + CODE412.
I love this amp, but I have some problems with the distortion pedal (MAXON SD9): when I turn on the pedal I hear a very high-pitched rustle (With the old amplifier the distorted sound was better). The pre-amp in the Code is JCM800 ("clean" and without any effect) ... does the same thing happen to someone?

asked 11 Nov 2019 at 09:45 AM

Ziggy 75 (10)

votes

answers

views

My code 100 started making a noise recently. It is a high frequency hum. It is particularly loud with spicific presents, but it there with everything. I updated the firmware and that didn't fix it. When I factory reset it, it goes away until I turn it off and on again. Also, if I turn on the amp while holding down the "amp" button, and don't conferm the reset it also goes away (until I restart it.) Thoughts?

asked 21 Aug 2018 at 02:38 PM

Joel glenn Wixson

votes

answers

views

Dear Marshall-Team,

just bought a code 25. I wanted to pair the code 25 with my IPhone X and the gateway app, but it doesn´t work.

The Phone is connected to the code 25 via bluetooth, but the gateway app is installed successfully, but doesn´t recognise the code 25 to pair.

I´ve already tried all recommended troubleshootings without success.

Could you please give me any further help.

Thank you in advance.

Kind regards

Oliver

asked 22 May 2020 at 07:43 AM

Oliver Blatz

votes

answer

views

Marshall Code 25 Bluetooth not working !!!!

i try to update firmware to 1.44, i try with diferente phones, android/ios/tablet etc.... wont detect nothing.... bluetooth Marshall not appear!... 

Marshall apps is a fucking crazy bad... and support too.....

Need help please. I love my marshall code 25, but without bluetooth i send it back....

asked 28 Dec 2019 at 06:39 PM

andre Sarabando

votes

answer

views

Hello, I have a code 100H and using Windows 10 on the P.C.. Can I download my personal presets to the gateway library for safekeeping? If so, how. Thank you.

asked 25 Sep 2019 at 02:39 PM

oliver hoy (1)

votes

answer

views

When you activate bluetooth on the amp the code number that is displayed, must it be entered somewhere. I have your app loaded down on a smartab. I press           "scan for amps"  and nothing...all the time no connection...would appreciate some feedback...thanks

asked 08 Feb 2018 at 07:20 PM

stephen palmer

votes

answer

views

i just bought a marshall class 5 first version with one piece back, read about an upgrade kit, kit-00111 is it stil available. regards Stig

asked 16 Oct 2017 at 04:46 PM

stig busk Andersen

votes

answer

views

Wie kann ich den code 25 auf Werkseinstellung einstellen ?   Vielen Dank 

asked 13 Feb 2020 at 09:49 AM

Günther Jochem

votes

answers

views

OD1 and OD2 getting terrible noise and squealing when Effects loop is engaged. I tried the Boss NS-2 in the loop and it had little effect on it. Loop pedals are TC Electronic Nova Delay, TC Electronic Chorus/flanger, Boss Digital Reverb, Boss NS-2 Noise Suppressor.

Outside the loop is Tuner, Volume pedal, BBE sonic stomp, Rockett Blue note, Wah pedal

I assume its a ground issue interference but no idea how to stop it.

asked 30 Aug 2020 at 07:16 PM

NATHAN STELLMAN

votes

answers

views

Hello :

It is time to have a firmware update. We have been waiting since july 2019.

Best regards

asked 03 Jan 2020 at 10:15 AM

Mourad MEZANI (4)

votes

answers

views

Hi all

I play a vintage 1968 (or '69, not quite sure) 100W Super Lead and have been fiddling with the settings for quite some time now.
My main goal is to get a nice high-gainy sound out of the thing, but I can't really seem to figure out how.

I've read online about boosting my input-level and adding a bit of crunch with an overdrive-pedal.
Turning the 2 channels up halfway and adding a little overdrive gets me there to some extent,
but the amp sounds a bit muddy right now and I feel like it doesn't like being gained up that much.

My main questions are:
 1) Should I find a different amplifier to get a heavy-metal tone?
 2) If not, do you have any tips?

Thanks in advance!
Anton

asked 12 Jun 2019 at 10:58 AM

Anton Mergaerts

votes

answers

views

Hi everybody

My CODE 25 was working like a charm. After the firmware update there is a horrible whistling high frequency noise coming out from it. It is really bad. 

Anybody can help me out with this? How to roll back the firmare?

(It's not the guitar/cable/ground because I have another amp and I did a test)

Thanks

Matteo 

asked 26 Oct 2021 at 09:29 AM

Matteo Bassi

votes

answer

views

Hey 

So i have had this amp since 2016 and i play it a lot. mostly at home on the 5 watt mode. Today as i turned on my rig and put the amp on from stanby(around 20 min) i start playing and the volume starts fluctuating from loud to soft and back on its own. I investigted some patch cables in my pedal board to see if one was faulty and finally just went direct guitar to amp. The fluctuations kept happening.  eventually i turned it off and now am writing this! 

Now where i live the mains are at 220 and this amp is a US voltage amp so 110. I run it through a power transformer and its worked fine for the last 4 odd years. Never ever had this problem. 

Do you guys think a tube is busted? or something else is the culprit. Guitar pots are fine no problem there. the cable and input are all fine. It has to be the amp. Do i need to change out the tubes, have these ones worn out or do you think its my electricity thats irregular? 

I connect the head into 2 different 'cabinets' basically 2 combo amps have that im connecting to the speakers of directly. both are at 8 ohm. again, ive run this setup and play almost everyday and this volume thing has never happened. 

Any help is much appreciated! 

asked 10 Aug 2020 at 02:51 PM

Shashvat Pandit

votes

answers

views

I just got Marshall Code 25 and I m using it with Reaper. For 2 days it was working just perfect. But, in All of sudden everything collapsed, a lot of delay and reverb... I don`t know what happened. I`ve checked audio settings.... Nothing !!! Please if you have any clue let me know. I appreciate it 🙂.

Ps: PC Windows 10 Pro - RAM 8G - Memory 500G - 64bit

asked 17 Jul 2020 at 05:39 AM

Mhammed Ismaili

votes

answers

views

tring to find out how i can control my 100h code amp using the gateway app but cant find out how

asked 04 Nov 2018 at 09:11 PM

william bruce

votes

answer

views

Can you still buy an output board for a JCM 2000 TSL?  If so how much.

Thanks,

Brett

asked 15 Jan 2017 at 04:30 PM

William Walker

votes

answer

views

I cannot registered preset . Each time i need to do so by switching on editing button no sound on my code 50 and the amp is blocked. Is it a failure or a bad using. Do i have to return my amp and exchange

asked 20 Apr 2019 at 04:58 AM

Patrick GAUDIN

votes

answer

views

I have several feature pre-sets saved in My Library (Laptop using Google Chrome browser). How do I get them into my Code 50 or the Gateway app?

asked 12 Aug 2018 at 12:10 AM

jeff kochie

votes

answer

views

Ok, don't curse me ok, but, is it cool to use external effects with a code amp? I hav a nice pedal board and I thought it may save me me from switching preset during a song.

asked 28 Nov 2017 at 07:51 PM

Chris Davies (12)

votes

answer

views

WARNING: When using the DSL1HR head
for ‘silent’ practice or DI recording ALWAYS
disconnect the speaker cabinet from the
amplifier’s rear panel before switching on.
NEVER unplug the speaker cable from the
speaker cabinet while it is still connected
to the amplifier rear panel. This may stress
the amplifier’s power-stage and in extreme
cases may lead to valve and/or transformer
failure.

Can i use an emulated out with the cab speaker plugged in? 

asked 23 Feb 2021 at 09:59 AM

Wayne Howlett
Showing results 2021 to 2040 of 3925
Loading - please wait...