Questions
Showing results 2901 to 2920 of 3915

votes

answer

views

With Google Chrome I can download patches and use the LIVE EDITOR  on my laptop.  My problem is Norton Antivirus blocks me downloading PC EDITOR.

I'm not tech savvy enough to trust turning off the antivirus software to see if that helps.  The antivirus doesn't give me the option of accepting the download, it just deletes it immediately.  I don't have this problem with anything else I download. 

Any advice would be much appreciated.

edited 22 Jan 2018 at 05:07 PM

James sher (7)

asked 22 Jan 2018 at 04:44 PM

James sher (7)

votes

answers

views

Hey guys , I just bought a Marshall avt 100 valvstate 2000 . where can i download the manual ?

thanks

asked 22 Jan 2018 at 01:45 PM

brian hurley

votes

answers

views

ase poco compre un code 25 y cuando lo empeze a usar resulta que el sonido que saca es demasiado brillante es asi con los 100 pre ajustes

tengo que bajarlr el agudo para tener un poco de sonido desente....

alguna solucion para esto??

asked 22 Jan 2018 at 02:05 AM

ronal snz

votes

answers

views

My Marshall Code 100 Combo Amp is making a ringing noise unless i push the the bluetooth Pair option.. none of the knobs or presets will make it go away.  however if i turn the master volume up all the way it will slowly as the master volume goes up  make the ringing noise quieter.. is it the speaker for the bluetooth or possibly the speakers in general... i literally just bought it and feel like i wasted my money.

asked 21 Jan 2018 at 11:27 PM

Nathanial Baxter

votes

answers

views

Yesterday, I went to my local guitar shop and purchased a Code 100 2x12 Combo and it came with a two-way footswitch. I assumed it would work with it considering I knew it came with a footswitch. However, the footswitch doesnt do much. The effects side does nothing to my amp and when I press the Normal / OD side twice, it will change my amp preset in reverse. For example, if I'm using my JCM 800 tone and I press the Normal / OD button twice, it will go to preset 99. Did they give me the wrong footswitch? Was I supposed to receive the Code programmable footswitch instead and the retail clerk didn't know what he was doing? Or is there a way to program the two way footswitch so it actually can be used effectively rather than a paperweight with a long cable on it? Please let me know as this has been frustrating for me. I play live shows and have shows coming up and can't afford to not have a footswitch. 

asked 19 Jan 2018 at 07:53 PM

James Pilipovic II

vote

answer

views

This site is not secure

This might mean that someone’s trying to fool you or steal any info you send to the server. You should close this site immediately.

Go to your Start page
Details

The website’s security certificate is not yet valid or has expired.

Error Code: DLG_FLAGS_SEC_CERT_DATE_INVALID

asked 18 Jan 2018 at 10:02 AM

dave thomas (18)

votes

answer

views

I have a code 100 combo and there is an output on the back just like the code 100h. Is it possible to plug the code 100 combo into a speaker cabinet and just use it like the code 100h?

asked 17 Jan 2018 at 11:21 AM

Ian Reid

votes

answers

views

Hi,

Just wondered if anyone else had noticed that when you send a user created Preset to your amp the settings often don't match the settings shown on the website? There have been a couple i have tried now (including the 2nd highest downloaded Angus Young Preset) that i've sent across to my code only to discover the settings aren't the same as what's listed on my laptop screen? This is really annoying as you then have to tweak everything to match! The preset always sounds better if you match it exactly too as some settings are way off! Can anyone shed some light on this?

asked 16 Jan 2018 at 12:17 AM

Joe Robson

votes

answer

views

i have purchased new dsl 100 h head. I am resident of India. The standard voltage here is 240V at 50 Hz. But there is lot of voltage fluctuation. Could you please recommend what specifications should I look for while buying a voltage stabiliser ? 

asked 15 Jan 2018 at 04:37 PM

ritesh sangani

votes

answer

views

I have purchased new marshall dsl 100 h. I found a cable in the box along with foot switch and power cable. Is this cable a speaker cable or instrument cable ?

asked 15 Jan 2018 at 03:23 AM

ritesh sangani

votes

answer

views

Just got a CODE 100, 2 x 12" speakers, the model printed on the back confirms that it's a CODE 100, but the bezel says CODE 50 on it.

Whats the deal?

asked 14 Jan 2018 at 10:36 PM

Thomas Fiema

votes

answer

views

Hi, how are you. I would like to know where to find a manual in French.
Thank you all.

asked 14 Jan 2018 at 06:01 PM

Marc Lacroix

votes

answer

views

Hello everyone. I would like to know if an update for the code was envisaged. if yes, marshall, can you accelerate the time of change of preset in midi .. it's so slow! we have the break of the preset change. it's too bad. thank you

asked 14 Jan 2018 at 03:58 AM

Thierry Tant

votes

answers

views

I just bought a code 50, downloaded the gateway app and tried to connect it to my galaxy note8.  I find that the app connects my note8 to the amp as an audio player (I can play songs in my note8's music library through the amp) but it will not connect the note8 to the amp as an amp controller.  In other words, I can play music through my amp but not control the amp's settings.  Even though the note8's bluetooth settings shows the amp is paired, the app says it's not connected.  I've followed the instructions found in the code 50 users manual as well as the instruction founs in the app itself several times to no avail.  Can you help please?  Thank you.

asked 13 Jan 2018 at 08:53 PM

kevin christensen (2)

votes

answer

views

HI all, 

There is a DSL15 head with MX412 for sale at a good price about an hour away from where I live and I wanted to ask a couple questions before I decide if I wanna go check it out or not. 

Is a 4x12 too much cab for the DSL15? I mean, will it have the same punch? I don't play in a big space so that's why I love the 15/7 switchable watts on the head. Would I be better off with a 2x12 or even a 1x12? I have a Blackheart Handsome Devil combo that has 15/7 watt option and it's great but I want a half stack configuration and, well I just really want a Marshall! 

My second question is about the tubes. I notice the head uses 6V6 power tubes unlike the big guys with EL34s. Is there a big difference? I have a Fender that uses 6V6s and it's great, but I want that Marshall roar. Can the DSL15 get me to close to a good Led Zep classic rock type sound or should I go for something else?

Cheers!

edited 13 Jan 2018 at 10:10 AM

Captain Black Dog

asked 13 Jan 2018 at 10:04 AM

Captain Black Dog

votes

answer

views

Some how, I was playing with my foot switch and erased all of the presets, leaving me 2 channels, working on clean.  The other 2 channels, od1, and # 4 crunch, do not work.  Can anyone help?

asked 12 Jan 2018 at 10:53 PM

Salvatore Morici

votes

answer

views

Can I use 2 pedal efects at the same time? Like distortion and pitch shifter at the same time?

asked 12 Jan 2018 at 11:43 AM

Franklin Ennes

votes

answer

views

I was wondering if anyone has experienced this issue, I bought my CODE 100 brand new back in November and after about a week of having it, the sound began to mute in the middle of my playing for one  to two minutes. Turning the amp off and back on seems to be a temporary fix but the problem still occurs. I have also tried to see if there was a difference in having my CODE connected to the app, and it seems like the amp goes longer with keeping sound while connected to the app but it still mutes ocassionally. I also have the latestest firmware. 

asked 12 Jan 2018 at 07:34 AM

Tahj Reavis (2)

votes

answer

views

Hello can someone tell me why I have no sound on the cabinet when I plug a headphone on my code? Thanks.

asked 11 Jan 2018 at 10:53 PM

Thierry Tant

votes

answer

views

I have an iPad 2. I can connect my Code 50 via the iPad's bluetooth settings. It pairs perfectly fine. But when I try to connect to the amp in the Gateway app, nothing happens. I can't see the amp and can't connect to it. Is there a fix for this?

asked 11 Jan 2018 at 06:14 AM

Christopher Spagnuolo
Showing results 2901 to 2920 of 3915
Loading - please wait...