Questions
Showing results 2801 to 2820 of 3915

votes

answer

views

The problem is that when I put the distortion pre fx my amplifier does not give the sound even with any preset, the other effects work correctly only the distortion does not, however when I connect my headphones I get the distortion sound but without the headphones it sounds

asked 08 Mar 2018 at 11:49 PM

Mauricio Ruiz

votes

answers

views

how can i get the tone for cuts like a knife

asked 08 Mar 2018 at 07:44 PM

carl allan

votes

answers

views

Hi I just bought a code 50 and when i try to plug USB cable with my computer (mac pro), evrytime i saw that so it is impossibe to change preset. 

asked 08 Mar 2018 at 06:39 AM

Ludovic Dupont

votes

answers

views

I have a Marshall Code 100C and I want to connect a Boss RC3 looper and DR-880 drum machine to it and my Strat. Can anyone please tell me how I would do this? I am a new musician and desperately need an expert to help me with this one. THANKS!

asked 07 Mar 2018 at 11:14 PM

Butch Reed

votes

answers

views

I've been playing with my CODE 100 2x12" for about two months now and I've noticed no matter what I do to my amp settings(lower the treble, lower the presence/resonance, lower the tone setting of various fx, etc.) I still hear this metallic high end that can really be shrill at times. Is this an issue across all of the CODE amps or is there something I'm missing here with my settings and the combinations? My firmware is up to date as well. 

EDIT: I have now sat down and experimented with the amp again. I cannot get a tone without any super high treble. It's now bugging me to the point of wanting my money back. I have tried every possible combination of pre amp/power amp/cab, I have turned off each individually and still had the issue. I turned the treble all of the way down and turned the presence all of the way down and the tone is still shrill. I either have a faulty amp or this amp, in general, sounds like garbage. It sounded great at first but I didn't realize how bad it was because the noise only happens when you get about 8 feet away which is annoying because my audience hears all of this high end and no articulation. Please, if anyone has any information on this, let me know. My guitar has an extremely balanced tone(it plays fine through my two practice amps), the cables are all new, the firmware for the amp is up to date, and there is no electrical interference. Any idea as to what I should do, Marshall? I've been using your products for years and I love them but this has been disappointing .

edited 15 Mar 2018 at 07:22 PM

James Pilipovic II

asked 07 Mar 2018 at 03:38 PM

James Pilipovic II

votes

answers

views

Will my kindle fire tablet work with my code 50?

asked 06 Mar 2018 at 10:41 PM

Mike Koutras

votes

answer

views

My friend generously gave his JVM410 to me (that he bought last July) as a gift as he is no longer able to play but he neglected to register the equipment with Marshall. Is it still possible to do this? I have the original invoice etc. 

Thanks

CC

asked 06 Mar 2018 at 09:03 AM

Christopher Cleovoulou

votes

answer

views

There is a loud popping noise when I am switching from ultra gain to classic gain channel while still holding or playing, but does not occur when going from classic to ultra. Also my loop pedal's volume is significantly lowered when on the ultra gain channel. Could this be a tube or footswitch issue? Is it easily fixable or do I need to take it in so someone can take a look at it? This was also just purchased on February 3rd 2018. Any help is much appreciated because I absolutley love this amp. 

asked 06 Mar 2018 at 04:35 AM

Brent DeMarco

votes

answer

views

Hello   Hello

I have a code 50 , my question is ? What apen  if I swith off the power amp and choose a 

Plexi preamp ???  , does the power amp fallow the preamp that I choose

EX: fender=fender , plexi=plexi , dsl=dsl

edited 07 Mar 2018 at 08:43 PM

Rénald Chrétien

asked 05 Mar 2018 at 02:15 PM

Rénald Chrétien

votes

answers

views

edited 04 Mar 2018 at 11:44 PM

PINO DE LORENZO

asked 04 Mar 2018 at 11:24 PM

PINO DE LORENZO

votes

answers

views

I have the code 100 digital combo amp. Can someone try to match michale Angelo batio’s tone? Preferably the hands without shawdow tone album. Not the classic mab sound from speed kills. Thank you 

asked 04 Mar 2018 at 03:17 PM

chris roberts

votes

answers

views

Hey Guys, 

So in the last year I've developed a "guilty pleasure " listening to Pierce The Veil. I can't stand the vocals all the time. But I'll be damned, they can play well, and put together pretty decent songs.  Anyway I'm trying to simulate there tone. I know they record using a "1959 Marshall super lead" thas been moded. Can someone help me creat a preset ????

asked 04 Mar 2018 at 12:52 PM

Cesar Acosta

votes

answers

views

Hi , would anyone know a sound close to the boss hm-2 pedal sound please?

asked 04 Mar 2018 at 05:21 AM

Mark Freshwater

votes

answers

views

Hello guys!Anyone master of building presets out there?i am desperate of an Andy Timmons preset. I am even willing to pay for a good one.thank you!

asked 04 Mar 2018 at 12:05 AM

christos nicolaou

votes

answer

views

I have no trouble recording directly from Amp into GarageBand, but when I open Logic Pro X, even though Code is selected as input and output, when I go to record it tells me that there is nothing connected.  I don't what settings I could change for this and it works perfectly in GarageBand.  Thoughts?

asked 03 Mar 2018 at 04:45 PM

Hershey Bell

votes

answer

views

Are the speaker outputs: "8 ohm", and "2x16 ohm" the same, on the JVM 210
It's needed to a Marshall 1936 cab - 2x12 cab, mono, loaded with 2x V30's parallel (as it is standard, i think ..)

Thanks
Best regards.

asked 03 Mar 2018 at 10:07 AM

Jos vZ

vote

answers

views

Got my amp, Code 100 combo and loving it, lucky to have a present of the new PEDL CODE Footswitch.

Being a bit of a noob to this new amp technology, I have managed to save a  preset to the pedal, but no thanks to the instructional video mind you, which misses out the essential part that you are meant to press store on the amp and press the location on the pedal at the same time. There I was pressing the footswitch like it says in the video then trying to store. Very ambiguous instructions there, not clear at all.

However, one question is, once I turn off my amp, are the settings on the footswitch wiped out or are they stored until I want to delete them?

Also, it appears that I can only store to the pedal from the amp. So what if I'm using the amp in 'blue' mode from a hand held device?

That doesn't seem to work for me (using my preset from my handheld device and storing to the pedal that is) as it keep defaulting to an Amercian preset.

I may be doing something wrong, therefore I thought I'd ask the question, rather than just pull what little hair I have left out in frustration.

What are the limitations on the Code pedal? The documentation is woefully inadequote IMHO. The suppport video being just as poor.

I know the issue, it's software designed by software developers, with no end user experience being considered as opposed to using a UX team during development.

We either need more indepth clear and concise instructions, or a new video showing a detailed example how to save a preset (not just a voice over while looking at flashing LED's) and whether we can save, not only from the amp, but save a preset from the handheld device and store them for later use.

Sorry if the above is a bit of a moan, but if nobody moaned nothing would be done.

If you could answer my points above, that would be helpful.

Thanks

C.

edited 01 Mar 2018 at 02:52 PM

Chris Davies (12)

asked 01 Mar 2018 at 02:52 PM

Chris Davies (12)

votes

answers

views

I received my Code 25 just a couple of days ago, but still after updating firmware to latest 1.4, the amp continues to go silent after some minutes of playing. I have searched your Forums, and see that the issue were discussed already in Autumn 2016, but the firmware update came one year later; in October 2017. And still this issue has not been solved!  What is this? Just give me One reason why I should not return this amp!

Best regards

Bjørn Engdal

asked 28 Feb 2018 at 09:20 PM

Bjørn Engdal

vote

answers

views

Hi everyone!

Recently I bought Marshall CODE 25 and it's a great amp but I have one little problem with it.

There is a problem with MASTER potentiometer. I noticed that when I set it between 0-0.99 it is very very quiet but when I set it about 1.0 it becomes very loud. And in the effect it is very hard to play at "bedroom" volume levels. I must say that I'm disappointed - I had Yamaha THR 10 previously and it could play very well at every volume and it could play very quiet.

So to sum it up, is this some general issue with all CODE amps or something is broken in mine? Maybe master potentiometer needs repair?

asked 28 Feb 2018 at 08:15 PM

Rafał Nowak (4)

votes

answer

views

There is hardly any bass response from my DSL 15C, on either channel. Even with the bass turned all the way up. Also I have to turn the volume  to the maximum on the gain/clean channel and use the gain knob to get any volume. Very frustrating. PLEASE Help!

DSL

asked 28 Feb 2018 at 05:52 AM

Randall Alford
Showing results 2801 to 2820 of 3915
Loading - please wait...