Questions
Showing results 2361 to 2380 of 3915

votes

answers

views

Got my new CODE 100 and half/cab plugged it in and zip, nada, nothing, depressing to say the least! Anyone experience that issue? The amp turns on and everything seems to look alright, but no sound from the cab. 

edited 03 Nov 2018 at 12:15 AM

Gary Miller

asked 03 Nov 2018 at 12:09 AM

Gary Miller

votes

answer

views

It won't let me submit my registration for the warranty. I put the information it needs, I hit submit, and then it tells me "500 - internall server error". What am I doing wrong?

asked 02 Nov 2018 at 04:33 AM

Justin Benitez

votes

answer

views

I just got my marshal code 100h used from guitar center and everything works eccept that its realy realy quiet. I tried factory reset and and mesing arould with the optins but nothings working; and yes i did check the volume and master knob. What should I do?  

asked 01 Nov 2018 at 11:49 PM

Jaxon Kendrick

votes

answer

views

I'm sorry to hear that MARSHALL does not provide Hungarian-language manuals for the expensive amplifiers sold in Hungary (CODE 50). This is not in the price? Not all speak a foreign language - especially the older ones.

Sincerely, József Uzsák
                   uzsakj1962@gmail.com

asked 01 Nov 2018 at 06:00 PM

Uzsák József

votes

answer

views

Is it possible to play two different tube amp heads at the same time out of one 1960a cab?  Mine has the switch on the back to make the cab run in stereo mode and I was curious if it would be possible to use both inputs for independent heads.  Of course the impedance would have to be matched (8 ohm - 8 ohm), but I have no idea if it would handle the amp load properly or not.  Trying to find out for sure so I can avoid breaking something if it's not possible.

asked 01 Nov 2018 at 03:35 PM

Ethan Kiefer

votes

answer

views

Hi,

I have an old AS80r, although the Transducer input works well, however when I plug into the Magnetic Auxiliary channel, there is a constant loud buzzing noise. Is this fixable?

Thanks, 

asked 01 Nov 2018 at 03:35 PM

Luke Carey

votes

answer

views

Please delete my post from the 28th about usb recording and an asio driver. I know why you won't make a driver now. Someone answered my question, so there is no reason to keep the post alive.

USB

asked 01 Nov 2018 at 05:03 AM

Martin Jubb (1)

votes

answers

views

Is there any reason why the PEDL 91016 footswitch is only available at one location and that location is in the UK? Is the footswitch available anywhere in the U.S. or will it be?

asked 30 Oct 2018 at 07:51 PM

mark rudow

votes

answer

views

hi there,

i'm pretty new to the whole cabinet with heads mixing and matching, i have only used combo's before and i am wondering about the power output of the code 100H which should be 100 watts if i am correct but the 412 cabinet is rated at 200 watts? so are you kind of limited as to what the cabinet can do or how does the whole power rating work? i ordered the 100H and 412 cab but i just want to be sure i'm not missing out on something bcs the power rating isn't correct

thanks guys!

asked 30 Oct 2018 at 11:41 AM

joren vangoethem

votes

answer

views

i have a code 100 combo amp.  I like it so far, but....can i use an external speaker “and” the on board 2 x12’s too.  If so, mines horked up (sorry that a very technical musical term) if not.......sup wit dat?

asked 29 Oct 2018 at 08:55 PM

Dave Mills

votes

answer

views

I have a question about my DSL5CR Classic Gain channel. I replaced the stock power tube with a 12BH7A-STR-TAD and replaced the stock pre-amp tubes with Genalex Gold Lion ECC83/12AX7 tubes. I biassed to 100mV. I now have no discernible gain in the clean channel. I can alter the volume, but even at full gain and full volume the tone is pure clean. Did I clean it up too much or is this normal?

asked 29 Oct 2018 at 12:32 PM

Steve Perfect

vote

answers

views

Why in the world would Marshall advertise right on their site for the code amps that you can record the code amp into your DAW, but not provide an asio driver? This is false advertising. Yes there is asio4all, it is not for a Marshall per se, and it doesn't work real well, it only records at 48khz, most daws will go to 96k, if not all the way to 192K? What gives Marshall? Plase put out an Asio driver for this otherwise great product. please. It can't be that hard if you can write the"code" for this amp. You are relly missing the boat here guys

asked 29 Oct 2018 at 05:22 AM

Martin Jubb (1)

votes

answers

views

Hello...I have a marshall dsl 100 and also dsl 40 C amp, need to change power tubes EL34, the ones I bought is JJ with 8 pins only, while the factory set tubes have 9 pin. Is there any issue using either of these?

asked 28 Oct 2018 at 05:29 AM

AXL Rose

vote

answers

views

Quite a few people on various forums are concerned about the emulated out of our DSL20H and DSLCR amps. It seems that there is a set level for the emulated line out and headphones which can only be adjusted with either the guitar volume knob of gain channel knob. The channel volume does nothing to the line out/headphones only to the speaker output.

Is this normal behaviour? Where the gain knobs are the only controls on the amp that increases the loudness of headphone/line out. 

asked 28 Oct 2018 at 01:25 AM

Adrian Tysoe (5)

votes

answer

views

I purchased a Marshall CODE 100H + 212 Cab recently.

I downloaded the Marshall Gateway app and have created a My Marshall account.

The Amp came pre-loadedwith a 100 presets.

The Marshall Gateway app also came pre-loaded with 100 presets,

but the Gateway app presets are different from the ones in the amp.

I synced the 100 presets in the Gateway app to my "My Marshall" account Library.

I have edited and saved some of the Presets on my Amp.

I want to transfer the edited Presets on my Amp to my "My Marshall" account Library, and then put them in my Gateway app, 

How do I Transfer a Preset FROM my CODE Amp to my "My Marshall" account Library?

I see the option to transfer a Preset from My Library to the Amp,

and I understand how to manage / organize the Gateway app presets from the Library,

but I don't see a way to put a Preset on the Amp in the Library.

Do I have to manually re-create it in the Library?

The My Gateway online interface is  great for managing / organizing the Gateway app presets from the Library.

It would be useful if there was as similar interface for managing / organizing the presets on the Amp, when connected via USB.

asked 27 Oct 2018 at 10:18 PM

A. Todd Henker

votes

answer

views

Hi are the effects pedals based on Marshall pedals

asked 27 Oct 2018 at 11:17 AM

Stephen Farrow

votes

answer

views

Hi! 

A newbie question here. Just bought the as50d amp and I'm a bit lost with the effects controls on it. So here's the thing that's bothering me, does the switches for channel one and two also control reverb or is reverb always on if the control nob is turned on of course. It is always on my amp if the nob is turned, even when non of the channel switches aren't pressed. Should it be like that that or is it something wrong with the amp? So should the channel switches next to chorus also turn on or off the reverb or not? 

asked 27 Oct 2018 at 08:31 AM

Daniel Johansson

vote

answers

views

I was just wondering if Marshall is working on a new firmware update for the code series amplifiers and if so when could we expect it to be released?

edited 27 Oct 2018 at 06:08 PM

James Rapp (1)

asked 27 Oct 2018 at 07:46 AM

James Rapp (1)

votes

answer

views

I got dsl1cr today

If i want to record or practice with headphone without speaker sound

Is it possible disconnect speaker cable?

Is there internal dummy load in dsl1cr?

shareit

asked 26 Oct 2018 at 08:17 AM

sdfgh sdfgh

votes

answers

views

Today I bought a brand new JVM 205H Amp and a 1936V Cab. I am soooo lucky :-) It sounds fantastic and I am really looking forward to learning how to get the best out of it. However, I made the mistake of unboxing everything and not paying attention as to which cable came from which box and the cables were not labelled.

There are 3 cables

* The long soft cable marked RJS ELEC - AWG18 - 41/0.16 - 0.824mm ...  I assumed is the speaker cable. Is that correct ?

* A short thinner cable marked Marshall PVC 0.34 SQmm X 2cores Wonderful VN (LF)... I assumed is for the 4 way footswitch. Is that correct?

* A long thinner hard PVC unmarked cable ..... I assumed is to connect the guitar. Is that correct ?

Using the cables connected as above, when I switched the amp to 'ON' I had an unpleasant buzz/hum. I discovered that the volume of hum was completely dependent on the volume control knob on the guitar. Turn it to zero and the hum disappears, turn it to 10 and the hum is very unpleasant.

I tried swapping the un-marked cable for a guitar cable that I already own (braded yellow) and the hum ALMOST disappeared even with the guitar at full volume.

1) Did I correctly guess the correct cables for the Amp, Footswitch and guitar ?

2) If I did guess correctly then why would using the cable supplied for the guitar create such a loud hum and is there anything I can do to resolve this issue completley?

Thanks in advance

Richard

asked 25 Oct 2018 at 09:42 PM

Richard Ward
Showing results 2361 to 2380 of 3915
Loading - please wait...